Lolcow Lee Goldson / Barneyfag / x86x2 / Revved - Barney Hatewatching Gigantic Autist & Aspiring 4chan Janitor

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net

Echs Why Zed

R. Kelly Dindu Nuffin
kiwifarms.net
I just came to this thread because I spotted him at it again on /pol/! https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180698889/
I'd laugh if he started considering either the Canadian law system, Jail or Pedophilia Barneyshit all because they're now tied to MLP.
Well, would you look at that...
barneyfag6.png

And also this:

barneyfag7.png

So you're never gonna leave 4chan then because there's literally millions of MLP shitposters. Holy fuck @x86x2, you're hopeless. What you need is Barney, the ponies, and the Gems to give you a great big hug and a kiss from them to you to cheer you up.

Reactions: Kinkshamer

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has he told /pol/ about his thoughts on euthanizing the mentally and physically disabled?
I think he was too busy sperging out about his fanboy obsession with MLP on the grade school "playground crush" level and wanting to be dead, since only a psychotic fan would be able to instantly know a cap or an item from a show like that.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A /co/mrade got banned for posting a storytime of Gail Simone's latest Plastic Man comic for... showing a pony in two panels.

Everybody I've talked to about this thinks the whole thing is bullshit, but my immediate response was "so did they make Barneyfag a janitor?"

JustPassingThrough

kiwifarms.net
The pic was then reposted and Lee got banned several times trying to get it deleted, so no.
https://boards.fireden.net/co/thread/102233521/#102251859

Then this happened and he tried his trick again, to no avail. (You can identify all of his posts here, even the ones without images since they all got deleted. It's sad honestly.)
https://boards.fireden.net/co/thread/102272832/#102273375

I doubt they'll ever give him a position as janitor considering the mod team hates him so much since he gives them work. In fact, I think they became more lenient to pony stuff because of him.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I doubt they'll ever give him a position as janitor considering the mod team hates him so much since he gives them work. In fact, I think they became more lenient to pony stuff because of him.
They used to delete it as fast as actually illegal shit. Now they leave it up just to watch him dance like a monkey.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino