Lolcow Lee Goldson / Barneyfag / x86x2 / Revved - Barney Hatewatching Gigantic Autist & Aspiring 4chan Janitor

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has he told /pol/ about his thoughts on euthanizing the mentally and physically disabled?
I think he was too busy sperging out about his fanboy obsession with MLP on the grade school "playground crush" level and wanting to be dead, since only a psychotic fan would be able to instantly know a cap or an item from a show like that.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A /co/mrade got banned for posting a storytime of Gail Simone's latest Plastic Man comic for... showing a pony in two panels.

Everybody I've talked to about this thinks the whole thing is bullshit, but my immediate response was "so did they make Barneyfag a janitor?"

JustPassingThrough

kiwifarms.net
The pic was then reposted and Lee got banned several times trying to get it deleted, so no.
https://boards.fireden.net/co/thread/102233521/#102251859

Then this happened and he tried his trick again, to no avail. (You can identify all of his posts here, even the ones without images since they all got deleted. It's sad honestly.)
https://boards.fireden.net/co/thread/102272832/#102273375

I doubt they'll ever give him a position as janitor considering the mod team hates him so much since he gives them work. In fact, I think they became more lenient to pony stuff because of him.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I doubt they'll ever give him a position as janitor considering the mod team hates him so much since he gives them work. In fact, I think they became more lenient to pony stuff because of him.

They used to delete it as fast as actually illegal shit. Now they leave it up just to watch him dance like a monkey.

Wakko Warner

kiwifarms.net
A /co/mrade got banned for posting a storytime of Gail Simone's latest Plastic Man comic for... showing a pony in two panels.

Everybody I've talked to about this thinks the whole thing is bullshit, but my immediate response was "so did they make Barneyfag a janitor?"
Why does that Pony look like an Incredibles character? And Lee could be reporting every post that contains ponies just to get the mods' attention, which could have extended to obscure things like the puppet someone mentioned or the rubber chicken.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does that Pony look like an Incredibles character? And Lee could be reporting every post that contains ponies just to get the mods' attention, which could have extended to obscure things like the puppet someone mentioned or the rubber chicken.

It's because the pony is Plastic Man.

Plastic Man can assume the shape of literally anything, but he can't change his color. So if he turns into a pony, he's going to turn into a pony that looks like Plastic Man.

Part of what makes him so fun (and one of my favorite DC superheroes) is unlike other similar heroes like Mr. Fantastic, he always gets super creative with his shapes and will just stretch into shapes willy-nilly just because he's fucking Plastic Man.

So if he's trying to get a little girl to safety, hey, little girls like ponies, right? Why not turn into a pony and let her ride on your back to safety? And why not have part of the joke be that the girl finds the whole pony thing to be embarrassing?

It makes perfect sense in the context of the comic and for the user posting the storytime on /co/ to be banned for it is fucking retarded.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I want to fuck Plastic Man as a pony.