Lolcow Lee Goldson / Barneyfag / x86x2 / Revved - Barney Hatewatching Gigantic Autist & Aspiring 4chan Janitor

Wakko Warner

kiwifarms.net
A /co/mrade got banned for posting a storytime of Gail Simone's latest Plastic Man comic for... showing a pony in two panels.

Everybody I've talked to about this thinks the whole thing is bullshit, but my immediate response was "so did they make Barneyfag a janitor?"
Why does that Pony look like an Incredibles character? And Lee could be reporting every post that contains ponies just to get the mods' attention, which could have extended to obscure things like the puppet someone mentioned or the rubber chicken.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does that Pony look like an Incredibles character? And Lee could be reporting every post that contains ponies just to get the mods' attention, which could have extended to obscure things like the puppet someone mentioned or the rubber chicken.
It's because the pony is Plastic Man.

Plastic Man can assume the shape of literally anything, but he can't change his color. So if he turns into a pony, he's going to turn into a pony that looks like Plastic Man.

Part of what makes him so fun (and one of my favorite DC superheroes) is unlike other similar heroes like Mr. Fantastic, he always gets super creative with his shapes and will just stretch into shapes willy-nilly just because he's fucking Plastic Man.

So if he's trying to get a little girl to safety, hey, little girls like ponies, right? Why not turn into a pony and let her ride on your back to safety? And why not have part of the joke be that the girl finds the whole pony thing to be embarrassing?

It makes perfect sense in the context of the comic and for the user posting the storytime on /co/ to be banned for it is fucking exceptional.

Tard Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A /co/mrade got banned for posting a storytime of Gail Simone's latest Plastic Man comic for... showing a pony in two panels.

Everybody I've talked to about this thinks the whole thing is bullshit, but my immediate response was "so did they make Barneyfag a janitor?"
I want to fuck Plastic Man as a pony.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Might be the minority of /co/ unintentionally backing him since there is a small group of SJWs that shit up that board and sock on it. Maybe one of them did it because they got pissy over the crowd shitting on the story.

Or more likely, janitors over there are drunk and impulse removed it since the bar is that low. I just know that it wasn't done for Lee.

Uncanny Valley

all tsun, no dere.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Might be the minority of /co/ unintentionally backing him since there is a small group of SJWs that shit up that board and sock on it. Maybe one of them did it because they got pissy over the crowd shitting on the story.

Or more likely, janitors over there are drunk and impulse removed it since the bar is that low. I just know that it wasn't done for Lee.
You'd think SJWs would hate him.

Reactions: Kinkshamer

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino