Lolcow Lee Goldson / Barneyfag / x86x2 / Revved - Barney Hatewatching Gigantic Autist & Aspiring 4chan Janitor

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if when he gets this mad he starts banging around in his room and his family hears his screaming his paranoid Barney craziness aloud. I can't imagine he can possibly keep this shit contained on the internet.
I think like Nate's parents, they might just let him do his crazy shit online so he isn't tard raging around the house.

Echs Why Zed

R. Kelly Dindu Nuffin
kiwifarms.net
And it continues.

He's getting Nate Spergwood levels of angry.
I think Spergwood should be best friends with Barneyfag.

I wonder if when he gets this mad he starts banging around in his room and his family hears his screaming his paranoid Barney craziness aloud. I can't imagine he can possibly keep this shit contained on the internet.
I bet he'll pull a Jonathan Ross where he'll REEE long enough to the point where he'll get kicked out of the house.

I see him again on /v/

he ruined an Unjammer Lammy thread
Well it does feature a singing flower that plays an instrument like those MLP sunflowers that triggered him:

Um Jammer Lammy confirmed Barneyshit, and by extension PaRappa the Rapper.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Wait it's the same guy?

I always figured it was just shitposters acting like him
A lot of people pretend to be him but the real one is out there too and usually more persistent.

You will get banned both for pretending to be him and for baiting him (at least outside of some trash fire boards like /qa/ that don't officially exist anyway).

• Informative
Reactions: Kinkshamer

UncleMoeLester

cum ration connoisseur, based trap
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot of people pretend to be him but the real one is out there too and usually more persistent.

You will get banned both for pretending to be him and for baiting him (at least outside of some trash fire boards like /qa/ that don't officially exist anyway).
Yeah I remember I was autobanned for simply posting the image in a random /b/ thread as a joke
seems like the only thing the jannies are good at there is banning barneyfags

• TMI
Reactions: Kinkshamer

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And yet your own name is now forever linked with being so cripplingly exceptional that you flail and scream just at fucking screencaps you absolute mongo of a human being Lee. Most people don't get doxed because of being that big of a spazz, but here you are, your cuck ass revealed to the world for pure mockery.

The biggest failure your parents ever committed was having you. Their second biggest failure was allowing you to continue to stay online.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino