Lolcow Lee Goldson / Barneyfag / x86x2 / Revved - Barney Hatewatching Gigantic Autist & Aspiring 4chan Janitor

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if when he gets this mad he starts banging around in his room and his family hears his screaming his paranoid Barney craziness aloud. I can't imagine he can possibly keep this shit contained on the internet.
I think like Nate's parents, they might just let him do his crazy shit online so he isn't tard raging around the house.

Echs Why Zed

R. Kelly Dindu Nuffin
kiwifarms.net
And it continues.

He's getting Nate Spergwood levels of angry.
I think Spergwood should be best friends with Barneyfag.

I wonder if when he gets this mad he starts banging around in his room and his family hears his screaming his paranoid Barney craziness aloud. I can't imagine he can possibly keep this shit contained on the internet.
I bet he'll pull a Jonathan Ross where he'll REEE long enough to the point where he'll get kicked out of the house.

I see him again on /v/

he ruined an Unjammer Lammy thread
Well it does feature a singing flower that plays an instrument like those MLP sunflowers that triggered him:

Um Jammer Lammy confirmed Barneyshit, and by extension PaRappa the Rapper.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or tell him that he is Barneyshit because he can't let this obsession die.
Lee's too exceptional to get this. The only way to get him to stop is to get his parents to cut his internet down and force him to grow up... or just have him die.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino