Lolcow Lee Goldson / Barneyfag / x86x2 / Revved - Barney Hatewatching Gigantic Autist & Aspiring 4chan Janitor

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Lee sighting.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Lee sighting.

So laughing at neckbeards is Barneyshit, just not when Barneyfag does it.

• Feels
Reactions: AnOminous

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
He had another major chimpout in some Mario thread.

Did he really recognize that OP image or did he just post it himself? Is it really him? Who knows these days. . .
I didn't even know what the pony content even was before scrolling down to Barneyfag's appearance, but I can believe that he scours Derpibooru for "research" purposes. Either way the entire Super Mario Bros. franchise is officially Barneyshit, if it wasn't already before.

Baby Pom

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't even know what the pony content even was before scrolling down to Barneyfag's appearance, but I can believe that he scours Derpibooru for "research" purposes. Either way the entire Super Mario Bros. franchise is officially Barneyshit, if it wasn't already before.
I saw Barneyfag recognise the weirdest, most obscure things recently. He HAS to be posting this shit himself.
unknown_bf.png

https://boards.fireden.net/co/thread/110840658/
Screenshot_80.png

• Informative
Reactions: Grog

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
The second one is proof of Barneyfags insanity and autism since it's a fucking stock image, but sure, why not, The Simpsons is Barneyshit now, including and especially the early seasons. So are minivans, hats, and seat belts. In fact all motor vehicles are now Barneyshit, including city buses. Hope you enjoy bike riding, Barneyfag!

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The second one is proof of Barneyfags insanity and autism since it's a fucking stock image, but sure, why not, The Simpsons is Barneyshit now, including and especially the early seasons. So are minivans, hats, and seat belts. In fact all motor vehicles are now Barneyshit, including city buses. Hope you enjoy bike riding, Barneyfag!
I wouldn't even be surprised at this point if Lee is actually even posting the original images on Derpibooru.