Lolcow Lee Goldson / Barneyfag / x86x2 / Revved - Barney Hatewatching Gigantic Autist & Aspiring 4chan Janitor

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
I think this guy has probably been my favorite lolcow since at least 2017 or so when I first heard of him through memes referring to his autism on some 4chan board or another because the sheer absurdity of a grown man sperging out over children's cartoons on such a massive and persistent scale that he became (in)famous for it is just amazing to me.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He's still calling random 4chan anons from any and all boards "JustPassingThrough"
Does that guy even have any Internet presence other than a couple unremarkable posts in this thread under that name literally years ago? Why'd he fixate on that one guy?

He has been bumping this unremarkable thread for three days because somebody posted a single pony image
It survived to archive

They actually cleaned up his shitposts on the main site.

GenericReviewerDraco

Furious Fluffy Anna
kiwifarms.net
I discovered this thread by sheer accident.

One of these days that one autist who cries in 4chan drawthreads about a boogeyman beggar who takes advantage of the inherent flaws of anonymous art begging will be archived somewhere here.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Holy mother of fuck, I remember this guy from my long ago KF lurking days, I can't believe he's still tarding around. Just FYI, Ancaster is where all the rich fucks live and Ontario's welfare program is pretty generous (at least, as of now) so I doubt he'll bother with gainful employment anytime soon. If his parents haven't intervened by now it seems like they've just accepted it and just try to keep him from posting anything outright illegal.

It's actually a blessing that these kind of spergs have the internet as an outlet really, otherwise they'd be shitting up the street corners in downtown Hamilton or Toronto filthy and barefoot handing out pamphlets ranting incoherently about how Barney ruined a generation and all the other rage-filled autism about other popular media I can't really follow.

Baby Pom

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In a thread about gookmoot's shitty advertisers using ponyshit directly in their ads, Lee is actually talking semi-civilly.

I've seen a conspiracy theory floating around before that modern Lee is a bot. It's definitely weird how he copy and pastes the same post over and over and over. But I'm pretty sure it's just him being exceptional.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've seen a conspiracy theory floating around before that modern Lee is a bot. It's definitely weird how he copy and pastes the same post over and over and over. But I'm pretty sure it's just him being exceptional.
He reposts it when mods delete it. He will do this for weeks in the same thread.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
That requires him to have a life outside of screaming about ponies and Barney. Even his shitty band kicked him out when they discovered what he really does outside of the band
I'm still surprised his family hasn't kicked him out yet and put him in a home after all this. Though I can only imagine the reason being that no sane home would want his pony-hating ass.