Lolcow Lee Goldson / Barneyfag / x86x2 / Revved - Barney Hatewatching Gigantic Autist & Aspiring 4chan Janitor

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I'm still surprised his family hasn't kicked him out yet and put him in a home after all this. Though I can only imagine the reason being that no sane home would want his pony-hating ass.
It would be a literal hell for him since those homes must be filled with his fellow short bus riders from sped class who watched Barney all day in class. MLP will be the least of his worries.

Xyllon

kiwifarms.net
Barneyfag's newest target? Joker.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Barneyfag's newest target? Joker.
He's even more exceptional than normal, because that still has been used for so much more than just those convenient images he finds.

Like I don't even care if it's seeding by a troll, this is just dumb.

Xyllon

kiwifarms.net
I've seen a conspiracy theory floating around before that modern Lee is a bot. It's definitely weird how he copy and pastes the same post over and over and over. But I'm pretty sure it's just him being exceptional.
From what I've seen lately I think the initial post is manual (he fucked up a Derpibooru link recently) but the rest are bots.

• Agree
Reactions: Adamska

Grog

kiwifarms.net
Barneyfag sightings in sneed threads

Last edited:

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Grog

kiwifarms.net

It's March and Barneyfag's still active on 4chan. He targeted the Simpsons. Did I miss anything? What does the show have to do with Barney and/or MLP?
They're baiting him with cropped images of Simpsons x MLP crossovers that only show the Simpsons part. I don't know if he has some automated detector of cropped Derpibooru images or if he actually memorizes them.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're baiting him with cropped images of Simpsons x MLP crossovers that only show the Simpsons part. I don't know if he has some automated detector of cropped Derpibooru images or if he actually memorizes them.
I'm thinking he memorizes them or even seeds the pot because he only gets dopamine now from proving why his parents should've locked him away in an Amish tard home.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking shit I think he has janny connections (or quite possibly is even one himself.) My posts naming the barneyfag got me banned for off topic content while he is allowed to spam on freely.
Wonder how much of his parents money or how desperate they are to hire that faggot now?

Senor Cardgage Mortgage

...Hot Pooey
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking shit I think he has janny connections (or quite possibly is even one himself.) My posts naming the barneyfag got me banned for off topic content while he is allowed to spam on freely.
He's not a janny. The mods themselves have said multiple times they hate him and want him to fuck off; and they don't accept rule breakers for jannies

Especially since he ban evades everyday

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Truly, we will only know of Barneyfag's death when his posts cease.