Lolcow Lee Goldson / Barneyfag / x86x2 / Revved - Barney Hatewatching Gigantic Autist & Aspiring 4chan Janitor

Frank D'arbo

FACE THE WRATH OF THE CRIMSOM BOLT!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are three possibilities at this point:
  1. Barneyfag has trained an AI to recognize cropped derpibooru images and notify him when they're posted on 4chan, and also receives notifications for images with a hash that matches an image from derpibooru
  2. Barneyfag has memorized every single image on derpibooru, and can even recognize cropped versions of those images
  3. Anons are pretending to be barneyfag because they want to be banned for shitting up threads
  4. Barneyfag is posting the images himself
Occam's razor would suggest that Barneyfag is the one posting the images.
Its 3

The guy uploaded his entire barneyfag folder years ago when he pretended to quit spamming as a way to trick bronies, so it's easy to replicate him. Not only that, but he'd actually respond to comments whenever you quoted him.

Last edited:

howyadoin

Here’s the tea
kiwifarms.net
I see /v/ once again shines as a bastion of quality discussion.
Barney the fucking Dinosaur... Of all things. Something tells me that we haven't pushed enough to know just why he has such a traumatic response to our purple dinosaur friend.

It‘s probably just autism and he‘s obsessed over hating loose associations with the cartoon, which he associates with emotionally stunted adults whom he subconsciously associated himself with (and he hates himself for that association).

kirbysmashed

kiwifarms.net
Its 3

The guy guy uploaded his entire barneyfag folder years ago when he pretended to quit spamming as a way to trick bronies, so it's easy to replicate him. Not only that, but he'd actually respond to comments whenever you quoted him.

That doesn't seem plausible because who the fuck would want to be barneyfag? also it would erode his original point as well it. it just doesn't make sense.

It's probably 4. also I've been watching him for years now and he's never really had a meaningful break despite what he says.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That doesn't seem plausible because who the fuck would want to be barneyfag? also it would erode his original point as well it. it just doesn't make sense.

If I woke up one day and went to the mirror and saw that I was Barneyfag, I'd probably just kill myself.

He honestly lives the most wretched existence possible without causing any measurable harm to any other human being except himself. I feel like that's a feat.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If I woke up one day and went to the mirror and saw that I was Barneyfag, I'd probably just kill myself.

He honestly lives the most wretched existence possible without causing any measurable harm to any other human being except himself. I feel like that's a feat.

The most he achieves is mildly annoying some people who don't know who he is or why he's doing what he's doing. For the rest, he's dancing like a monkey for their amusement.

D.Va

(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200613-185450__01.jpg

medium.png

@Sneed's Feed And Seed