Lolcow Lee Goldson / Barneyfag / x86x2 / Revved - Barney Hatewatching Gigantic Autist & Aspiring 4chan Janitor

Jirenscholar

kiwifarms.net
After 3 months of research and baiting lee.
I think I figured out the barneyfag.

He is able to find pony crops with the mix of extreme autistic memory and image hash search.

for the people familiar with the simpson pony crops. I decide to crop Simpson images with out any ponies and he still responded because it looks similar to the original. his evidence is “trust me bro why would it be crop” if people challenge him.

Afterward people repost without remove the hash. making his job easier. Even if I remove the md5 he still is able to find the derpibooru source. so it is more the power of his memory.

here is an active example

https://boards.4channel.org/qa/thread/3294726

archive

https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/3294726

I made so many post with a lot of variety. obviously since he is human he miss some. ( it rarely happen btw) but when he catches my crops and edit it always surprise me.

Barneyfag can not be robot because he catches post that google image search can not find.

Barneyfag can not be making the post because of his prior history and people openly admitting to bait him for the lolz. ( I spend a little bit to much time test his power level)

Also it can not be a group of larper because of the amount of effort and research it takes to be him and the bystander effect will make people not want to take action. The best a larper will do is a couple of post but will be exposed if people post fresh pony crops.

also It is weird that the barneyfag never post from 4am to 9am est. I always post ponies at that time and he never respond. and throughout 4chan archive the flag is always Canadian. You would think there would be at least one lazy copy cat on the boards that show flags.

some of my favorite post

barneyfag exposing me
https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/3268662/#3268662

Brazilian is shock about his existence
https://desuarchive.org/int/thread/125994336/#125994336

I add so many filters on this one
https://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/515055159/#515055159

I love how he caught the concern pic in 2minutes
https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/76613350/#76614183

he feel asleep ( also I got a majority of my proxy ban for 30days because i mocked him. FUCK JANNIES )

This lolcow is amazing I'm surprise there is no YouTube videos about him.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
How does one remove an image's hash? Are you changing the color of a pixel somewhere so that the md5 is different, or are you just talking out of your ass?

Pretty sure you can't just "remove" a hash because it's generated from the content of the file but there are scripts for changing the md5 hash of all the files in a directory in a batch. Some shitposters do this to annoy people by getting around blocks on the md5 hashes of annoying files. Or he could just be talking out his ass.

Jirenscholar

kiwifarms.net
How does one remove an image's hash? Are you changing the color of a pixel somewhere so that the md5 is different, or are you just talking out of your ass?
I mostly just do a 1% compression

but
re cropping
compressing the image
https://www.iloveimg.com/compress-image
or any image edit will change the hash.

same image, different hash because of microscopic compression
https://desuarchive.org/_/search/bo...tg.trash.vr.wsg/image/ijLPc38ShfWmvnN3XaE-OA/

https://desuarchive.org/_/search/bo...tg.trash.vr.wsg/image/ZnCTKdioAh1QX4w4Qcdmug/

Attachments

• 1581301684045.png
    1581301684045.png
    858.6 KB · Views: 72

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The mods are so sick of him they're starting to mass ban every poster (including innocents who haven't done anything wrong) who dare to post in threads where he's spamming with the ban reason as "Barneyfag bullshit".
View attachment 1465266

I wonder if anybody's tried to contact his parents over this.

Jirenscholar

kiwifarms.net
I have a conflicting dilemma.

Approximately 1 month ago I said I was going to do a documentary video on the barneyfag. The problem is that I would not wish to proliferate his mental degradation and reinforce his bullies. Lee Goldson is an engrossing, riveting and tragic personality. This fact alone shocks me that no one made an exposé on him.

When I initially forge my proposition on /qa/ (the hub of barneybait). Lee refuses to grant me an answer. Subsequently a copycat spam my signifying post. Lee told him "What would be the point? Please, don't bother.”

I have invested so much time gathering data to understand his history. I can only be comfortable if lee bestow me an interview or oversee the production. Initially this kind of post should have been made weeks ago, but I do understand the inherit futility of this post. It is highly likely it is the sunk cost fallacy in action.

what shall be my future action plans?

@x86x2 since you lurk here. you can contact me if you want.

Samoyed

lol im god
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Approximately 1 month ago I said I was going to do a documentary video on the barneyfag. The problem is that I would not wish to proliferate his mental degradation and reinforce his bullies. Lee Goldson is an engrossing, riveting and tragic personality. This fact alone shocks me that no one made an exposé on him.

When I initially forge my proposition on /qa/ (the hub of barneybait). Lee refuses to grant me an answer. Subsequently a copycat spam my signifying post. Lee told him "What would be the point? Please, don't bother.”

I have invested so much time gathering data to understand his history. I can only be comfortable if lee bestow me an interview or oversee the production. Initially this kind of post should have been made weeks ago, but I do understand the inherit futility of this post. It is highly likely it is the sunk cost fallacy in action.

can you define half of the words in your post please

Jirenscholar

kiwifarms.net
can you define half of the words in your post please

I am sorry.

I don't believe my vocabulary is that daunting. All of these words have been naturally spoken by me at some point in my lifespan. I do spend an extraordinary quantity of my time Jiren posting on /a/. Which make me somewhat compel to construct all of my posts in the manner of a true Jirenscholar.

But Tl;dr

I have a video script on this fag

But I fill guilty for bullying him.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Congratulations, thanks to you, Barneyfag has for once in his life got to be the sane person responding reasonably to an idiot.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I would like to see a YouTube video on Barneyfag. I would not want to see it from you.

You take yourself way too goddamn seriously.

Jirenscholar

kiwifarms.net
I would like to see a YouTube video on Barneyfag. I would not want to see it from you.

You take yourself way too goddamn seriously.
I had no intentions of coming off hyper serious. I just wanted to make sure that my script was 100% accurate. Lee from his prior history has no problem with being open with his methods or feelings.

I would like for the video to be in the style of this.