Lolcow Lee Goldson / Barneyfag / x86x2 / Revved - Barney Hatewatching Gigantic Autist & Aspiring 4chan Janitor

Dirleganger

kiwifarms.net
Tranny jannies are throwing around two week global bans for responding to Barneyfag threads on /qa/ after a long period of just deleting Lee's own posts while leaving the threads themselves unmolested.

I've been getting 1 month bans for posting Don Turtelli bait recently, guess jannies are getting butthurt about the /qa/ spam.

It's strange that he's more responsive on certain boards. Like on /co/ he'll address questions/people mocking him specifically, whereas on /qa/ he just uses pastas.

• Informative
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've been getting 1 month bans for posting Don Turtelli bait recently, guess jannies are getting butthurt about the /qa/ spam.

It's strange that he's more responsive on certain boards. Like on /co/ he'll address questions/people mocking him specifically, whereas on /qa/ he just uses pastas.

Maybe he came from there. That was Ground Zero of the pony shitposting that sent him into a permanent tard rage.

Also on some boards he rarely responds at all, like /bant/ or /int/ often got blatant bait that he didn't respond to at all. I guess it depends how much Barneyposting is real and how much is fake.

AllMightyCow

kiwifarms.net
barney.PNG

The updated OP of /b/'s latest sticky referenced Lee, lol

jertzog

kiwifarms.net
Hi,
So Lee threatened me on /qa/ today and I've decided to press charges with the RCMP (Canada feds). I live in the province of Alberta, so this is viable but I would have a better chance of getting a report together that they'll act on if I provide either current or near-current address, or current approximate whereabouts. Could someone help me out with this?

Something like this was bound to happen when he posts threats on there everyday. And honestly, I think this is the only way for Lee to get the help he needs and hopefully be free of the internet. Lee is probably also responsible for most of the rangebans that have ensnared a lot of innocent 4chan users as well.

Revo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi,
So Lee threatened me on /qa/ today and I've decided to press charges with the RCMP (Canada feds). I live in the province of Alberta, so this is viable but I would have a better chance of getting a report together that they'll act on if I provide either current or near-current address, or current approximate whereabouts. Could someone help me out with this?

Something like this was bound to happen when he posts threats on there everyday. And honestly, I think this is the only way for Lee to get the help he needs and hopefully be free of the internet. Lee is probably also responsible for most of the rangebans that have ensnared a lot of innocent 4chan users as well.
Kiwi farms is not your personal army.
Congrats for playing it yourself.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You could've just said it's not in the thread. Knowing his full name and former school will be sufficient.
Care to put your money where your mouth is, faggot?
2200 EST, 10/25/2020, 4210 Wolfetown Rd, Cherokee, NC 28719
Bring as many of your cowardly friends as you want; I'll go to prison, but all of you will go to the morgue.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Hi,

Barneyfag is too much of an idiot to go out and kill someone at least a thousand miles away. He's also too busy screaming into the void about Barney to even kill (or just punch) someone a block away. I guess it takes a bigger idiot to not realize it, though.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Barneyfag is too much of an idiot to go out and kill someone at least a thousand miles away. He's also too busy screaming into the void about Barney to even kill (or just punch) someone a block away. I guess it takes a bigger idiot to not realize it, though.

Even if he were commit to murdering somebody miles away, that would mean leaving 4chan unprotected from Barneyshit, and as we all know, Barneyfag is a man with priorities.

Trying Too Hard

kiwifarms.net
Bit late although I haven't seen anyone mention it in this thread yet; a couple days ago someone spent more than a few bucks on putting barneyfag bait as an ad on 4chan, and Lee's been going absolutely berserk on /qa/ for the past couple days because of it (well, more so than usual). This, in turn, is only prompting more threads summoning him with crops from derpibooru. You can likely find him in almost every /qa/ thread right now, even if there's no images that would summon him in the first place.

1603453019137.png

Link to the original source from Lee himself:

For anyone who might not know, Hiro has re-introduced self-serve ads on 4chan again, and with that many users have been wasting their money on shitposts which I suppose could be considered to be endorsed by Mr. 4chan himself. Seeing this shit being plastered as a header on almost every thread is going to give him an aneurysm.

EDIT: Another ad on /qa/, this time on mobile. Doesn't look like it's going to be the last either.

1603582901329.png

Last edited:

Frank D'arbo

FACE THE WRATH OF THE CRIMSOM BOLT!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bit late although I haven't seen anyone mention it in this thread yet; a couple days ago someone spent more than a few bucks on putting barneyfag bait as an ad on 4chan, and Lee's been going absolutely berserk on /qa/ for the past couple days because of it (well, more so than usual). This, in turn, is only prompting more threads summoning him with crops from derpibooru. You can likely find him in almost every /qa/ thread right now, even if there's no images that would summon him in the first place.

View attachment 1683576

Link to the original source from Lee himself:

For anyone who might not know, Hiro has re-introduced self-serve ads on 4chan again, and with that many users have been wasting their money on shitposts which I suppose could be considered to be endorsed by Mr. 4chan himself. Seeing this shit being plastered as a header on almost every thread is going to give him an aneurysm.

EDIT: Another ad on /qa/, this time on mobile. Doesn't look like it's going to be the last either.

View attachment 1685498
Thats the greatest thing to come out for 4chan in the last 5 years

• Feels
Reactions: SIGSEGV

btwiluvbarney

kiwifarms.net
Lee has gotten so lazy lately. I think now he just waits for people to make /qa/ bait threads and then alert him about threads he's missing on other boards.

I swear the "accidental" Tracer's feet thing was a ruse to get people to post feet pics for him to fap to.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lee has gotten so lazy lately. I think now he just waits for people to make /qa/ bait threads and then alert him about threads he's missing on other boards.

I swear the "accidental" Tracer's feet thing was a ruse to get people to post feet pics for him to fap to.

At least if he's spending all day fapping to feet, he's not bothering people.

• Agree
Reactions: Adamska

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net