Lolcow Lee Goldson / Barneyfag / x86x2 / Revved - Barney Hatewatching Gigantic Autist & Aspiring 4chan Janitor

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Faceberg can actually get rid of you though. They do not have the weird compunctions of 4chins. He will not be able to get away with his weird death threats and other crazy bullshit there.

I meant more the users that have to deal with him but you right. They'll probably just regard him as a nuisance and never truly know the horrible depths that lurk below the surface.

Frank D'arbo

FACE THE WRATH OF THE CRIMSOM BOLT!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Gangster Talk

kiwifarms.net
How recent were those Facebook posts? Has he seriously never changed his profile pic from the one where Twilight Sparkle is in the background?
I didn't cap it, but it's from November and I assume that's of this year. He used to use the same picture of an Arch-Vile (I think, I don't remember my Doomshit) as George Costanza for fucking everything, every account, every anon post. I think it's just some autism thing where he sticks to the rare picture he likes. Why does he continue to use it when the supposed bane of his existence is right there next to him? Who knows?

It would be harder to find him if he didn't use the exact same image for everything. For fuck's sakes, he uses it as his forum avatar here. Oh, and he actually got compared to Slugfucker and he said that he's better than him. I do love how the very first post calls him out though. Guess who made the posts "calling out their rule 15 status?"