Lolcow Lee Goldson / Barneyfag / x86x2 / Revved - Barney Hatewatching Gigantic Autist & Aspiring 4chan Janitor

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
dd507d2bda5ae1ce3deebb459bf48b88.png

@x86x2 We're waiting.

Frank D'arbo

It is 5 am and You are Listening to Los Angeles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So are these people doing this for money from random people like Tyrone does, is this a deepfake or what.
Different services
Tyrone was part of Fiverr, where you pay $5 for a cheap little service, he got popular and quit fiverr so he could charge more

Cameo is similar but its for more famous people, and can cost from $10 to $10k depending on the person

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think impersonating him would be difficult since he get's 30 day'd pretty often.

Well?
View attachment 1856542
You'd want to use throwaways much like he does if you care whether your main IP address gets banned. I once got a 30 day for making a joke about him (which a mod mistook for an actual Barneyfag post). That got overturned when I just pointed that out politely. I also got another 14 day "Barneyfag bullshit" ban when they decided to start banning over any Barneyshit for a while.

Purin Chan

[False & Lying Fan]
kiwifarms.net
The fact that you can get banhammered for responding to Lee over rules you didn't even break yet his posts still remain up is a true testament to how shit 4chan's moderation team is. Why are they still even accepting reports from him to begin with?

Trombonista

The Largest Water Park in the UNIVERSE!!!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that you can get banhammered for responding to Lee over rules you didn't even break yet his posts still remain up is a true testament to how shit 4chan's moderation team is. Why are they still even accepting reports from him to begin with?
There must have been a shitload of turnover. Earlier mods mocked the shit out of him.