Lolcow Lee Goldson / Barneyfag / x86x2 / Revved - Barney Hatewatching Gigantic Autist & Aspiring 4chan Janitor

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Henry Wyatt

Only ironically racist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
are there any cropped sheogorath mlp images on hand? i want to make the obvious CHEESE FOR EVERYONE joke

btwiluvbarney

kiwifarms.net
Lee apparently posted Tracer's feet again. I have my doubts that this or the original Tracer accident was really him, but he's otherwise doing his normal replies in the thread so maybe it is:
Tracer feet again.jpg

Vinluv Handesbukia

Acclaimed Winkologist
kiwifarms.net
Who would win in a fight; Tenda Spencer or Lee Goldson?
Or however Tenda Lee vs Spencer Goldson?
All I know is that they're built for Tracer Turtelli's Buck Breaking Cheese Cock

Vinluv Handesbukia

Acclaimed Winkologist
kiwifarms.net

Sub1Zero

kiwifarms.net
So, is cheese boy the guy getting telling pedophiles to kill THEMSLVES on lewd posts on /qa/.

Or is this a new guy.

I also am having a hard time believing this is actually lee after all this time. At this point it's just a bot right? Or is it someone or a couple of people who just pose as lee.

btwiluvbarney

kiwifarms.net
So, is cheese boy the guy getting telling pedophiles to kill THEMSLVES on lewd posts on /qa/.

Or is this a new guy.
I doubt it. Probably just a copycat like the fruitjak stuff.
I also am having a hard time believing this is actually lee after all this time. At this point it's just a bot right? Or is it someone or a couple of people who just pose as lee.
I think it's actually Lee the majority of the time. The fact that he's been missing a lot of threads lately and the likelihood that the "kys" spam is him on his phone has me thinking he might be spending more time outside and getting his life back on track. Maybe that's too optimistic of me, though.

Sub1Zero

kiwifarms.net
I doubt it. Probably just a copycat like the fruitjak stuff.

I think it's actually Lee the majority of the time. The fact that he's been missing a lot of threads lately and the likelihood that the "kys" spam is him on his phone has me thinking he might be spending more time outside and getting his life back on track. Maybe that's too optimistic of me, though.
Is there anything in particular that makes you think the spam is from his phone?

Genuinely curious. That's an interesting observation.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Looks like a paid service. Is this dude seriously paying real world money to monitor the internet for ponies.
Yes. It's one of the few VPNs that can effectively ban evade on 4chan these days. Most VPNs have a couple dozen IPs that are rapidly banned. Luminati is a scummy operation that also has a "free" service called hola (which you should never use) that sells the bandwidth of its free clients to the paying ones. If this sounds like the Jewiest thing you ever heard of, yes, it's an Israeli company.
On his desktop sure, but for mobile devices wouldn't it be cheaper and simpler to just turn mobile data on and off?
gookmoot has banned most cell networks. On top of that, Barneyfag has gotten his entire university and occasionally even his entire city banned. Most IP addresses he has access to are banned thanks to him.

Sub1Zero

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone tipped lees parents off as to what their son is doing with his life.

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea if worded properly.

Vinluv Handesbukia

Acclaimed Winkologist
kiwifarms.net
I made a webcomic and film based off of Lee
LeeTastic Tales.png
Fun with lee Goldson Kino kut.png

Gottahavemysips

kiwifarms.net
I made a webcomic and film based off of Lee
View attachment 2307343View attachment 2307345
Kinda funny, despite the high level of /qa/ schizo energy.
Also, you are a faggot for doubleposting.