Leftist/Communist/Antifa Furry General - Featuring Telegram Chat Leaks

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Pax Europaea

You will never be a real woman.
kiwifarms.net
EiepI4fUwAAbj7c.jpg
Stunning and brave.
Deo.png
[Archive]
Deo1.png
[Archive]
Deo conveniently didn't respond to certain comments, however equally dumb people did for them. (Also entirely ignoring the question and resorting to arguing about Capitalism rather than taking responsibility.)
Deo2.png
Always divert, never answer.

round robin

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1615631
Stunning and brave.
View attachment 1615635
[Archive]
View attachment 1615642
[Archive]
Deo conveniently didn't respond to certain comments, however equally dumb people did for them. (Also entirely ignoring the question and resorting to arguing about Capitalism rather than taking responsibility.)
View attachment 1615646
Always divert, never answer.
It's such a non-diversion too, since there's no such thing as a capitalist country, only countries that allow capitalism. Communist countries, on the other hand, are defined by their centralized economy, which they use to punish dissent. Anyway, blah blah, commies are braindead, what else is new.

Also that Yan guy is a moron. Hating Nazis while loving commies is not hypocritical. Dumb, but not hypocritical.

Jolly Copulation

Keeping his Zwei hand strong.
kiwifarms.net
It's such a non-diversion too, since there's no such thing as a capitalist country, only countries that allow capitalism. Communist countries, on the other hand, are defined by their centralized economy, which they use to punish dissent. Anyway, blah blah, commies are braindead, what else is new.

Also that Yan guy is a moron. Hating Nazis while loving commies is not hypocritical. Dumb, but not hypocritical.

Just playing devil's advocate, but I think the furry sperg is trying to point out that hating Nazis because they committed genocide discriminately and embracing commies, who committed mass genocide also discriminately-- is hypocrisy. Considering Deo is a degenerate furfag herself, she would be first to get the one way ticket to the Communal gulag for supporting a fandom that grooms pedos and zoophiles. I bet her tankie friends thank Stalin she's such a useful idiot but talk shit about her furry side behind her back. Deo's just an edgy adult-child and embraces something she has no understanding of to 'own the boomers'.

Thistle

Dragon Dick Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Just playing devil's advocate, but I think the furry sperg is trying to point out that hating Nazis because they committed genocide discriminately and embracing commies, who committed mass genocide also discriminately-- is hypocrisy. Considering Deo is a degenerate furfag herself, she would be first to get the one way ticket to the Communal gulag for supporting a fandom that grooms pedos and zoophiles. I bet her tankie friends thank Stalin she's such a useful idiot but talk shit about her furry side behind her back. Deo's just an edgy adult-child and embraces something she has no understanding of to 'own the boomers'.
What do you expect, Deo is a useful idiot. useful idiots are disposed of when their services are no longer required.

Thistle

Dragon Dick Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Since this thread's active, I was curious to see if anyone would be interested in consolidating all the autism from FLO since it's turned into a hugbox for the same sort of people we talk about ITT.
Would make sense to consolidate it, there's pretty much nothing else on FLO but what's talking about ITT. Barring the brave 'conservifur'... or whatever label FLO spergs came up with for anyone right of stalin..

Great Dane

Fear nothing, achieve everything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FurryLife Online users discussing Justice Barrett.

1603934758217.png

One of the more interesting parts of this thread involves a conservative voicing an opinion.
1603934805544.png

1603934863414.png

1603934883799.png

1603934919955.png

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1693030

One of the more interesting parts of this thread involves a conservative voicing an opinion.
View attachment 1693031
View attachment 1693032
View attachment 1693034
View attachment 1693035
Lol at furries thinking they can overthrow the government.

Also, "conservative" that voted for Obama twice and is allowed to exist for more than one second on that site. Me think he not so conservative.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, it's actually refreshing to see a conservative that isn't treating politics like sports teams and actually gives a shit about the political process and avoiding corruption, but these dummies don't see a potential ally when it's right in front of their faces.

The Ultimate Ramotith

Proceed
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1693030

View attachment 1693031
View attachment 1693032
View attachment 1693034
View attachment 1693035
I feel bad over Miles. The others call themselves tolerant, but, when Miles brings up the problems with Amy's indictment, the others hate on him because he is conservative. Worse, they constantly try to infuse politics on a fandom that is based on cartoon animals. (Besides, what if Miles was economically conservative but socially liberal?
...oh, wait... cultural Marxism.)

round robin

kiwifarms.net
Man, it's actually refreshing to see a conservative that isn't treating politics like sports teams and actually gives a shit about the political process and avoiding corruption, but these dummies don't see a potential ally when it's right in front of their faces.
I don't know where you've been hiding the past 5 years, but conservatives are the only ones extending olive branches. It'd be refreshing to see a leftist extend the same courtesy but in modern year it ain't gonna happen for exactly the reasons shown on FLO.

The Ultimate Ramotith

Proceed
kiwifarms.net
I don't know where you've been hiding the past 5 years, but conservatives are the only ones extending olive branches. It'd be refreshing to see a leftist extend the same courtesy but in modern year it ain't gonna happen for exactly the reasons shown on FLO.
Right-wing people think that left-wing people are mistaken.
Left-wing people think that right-wing people ar evil.
(I go that from American Thinker.)

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

From where I've been standing, fucking neither side has been extending olive branches, and the only ones being extended are by increasingly exasperated centrists. Conservatives have just been more likely to accept for strategic reasons, I guess, and any leftist that accepts the branch gets labeled a Nazi sympathizer by other leftists.

I'm fucking burnt out, man, my dopamine receptors have been completely fried and I just feel empty inside and I keep praying for the giant meteor to come.