Leftist/Communist/Antifa Furry General - Featuring Telegram Chat Leaks

FursuitSerialKiller

kiwifarms.net
Oh I remember em', dmed me outta the blue on FLO once.
was arguing with another leftist furry, by the name of BruiserLycaon.
that bruiser dude's another kettle of fish.
View attachment 1851086

"I was a scumbag leftist"
That was a lie.

Just your average mentally impaired furry/zoofag in the making.
dude bought himself a BD dog dick dildo at 16.
Wtqd2XizIl1OPbxSdfYOmAUmvsz6aiees9v1udC9GDs_cyf-usMSp0wGs9KJ6fpdMobE4cTxZO7dfLgJwi1uyOBjVKCgtxOUc8kwNLwVET1zLlcNvf1QDmtR749VW9wNUOvnbtAn

ompeyUsLZiQ-ZwKaHTt4LS0U49I-Gdiigh4ecii6uHIpK3tO_R7GmIh5HDEtvxsMDNcjPjnDiFK80u4AabbYUJdws1Wb6ESp9u5b6gbEcZdWzzeYvu16G6zyxOOL7YYDTJ35eogZ

34hrAepgDiFjVMs46XVRnHSiubnrOi6KK0SKSRkpblfZvvvzkDmRy6NC6Z1bZwsacxVhQrFTfC4BC7-_xSfYjdC4L60hYNoOzh-glib8vb530AUCScCXH_XX3Gq0S35x_gdOVEFa

5U3SbMpVDu0cCQsoXZVNZ5aWueagz4izscFftJyozqrWxdnBcNREpkZkxWnhFbjBlt0QzrApFAJ032pBJd0tDzjuPHLqIBMYB2ACsrT_PyBLSBFpjB9nJKa-AFt4os-qA2OttEj3

View attachment 1851143
View attachment 1851139
View attachment 1851146
View attachment 1851147

View attachment 1851116View attachment 1851111View attachment 1851112View attachment 1851114

Unironic scene kid who unironically listens to 100 gecs, He's sadly deleted his twitter accounts, and with no known archives to go off of.

Just whining about those evil right-wingers, typical FLO stuff.
View attachment 1851103
View attachment 1851169
View attachment 1851105
oh hey, @Swedish Jeff

Bit late, I know.
He is going to get abused and turn into an abuser.

I can't do this anymore guys. I'm out.

TFT-A9

I identify as a 55-ton quadmech, shitlord
kiwifarms.net

I can't do this anymore guys. I'm out.
After having watched the cycle repeat itself dozens of times I am largely apathetic to the matter because all the caring and anguishing and handwringing I did over it did fuckall. Let it happen, maybe it just needs to get a hell of a lot worse before it starts getting better. Protect yourself from assholes, leave the others with a warning and if they won't heed that they get to learn the hard way. Nothing else to be done, really.

Thistle

Dragon Dick Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Oh I remember em', dmed me outta the blue on FLO once.
was arguing with another leftist furry, by the name of BruiserLycaon.
that bruiser dude's another kettle of fish.
View attachment 1851086

"I was a scumbag leftist"
That was a lie.

Just your average mentally impaired furry/zoofag in the making.
dude bought himself a BD dog dick dildo at 16.
Wtqd2XizIl1OPbxSdfYOmAUmvsz6aiees9v1udC9GDs_cyf-usMSp0wGs9KJ6fpdMobE4cTxZO7dfLgJwi1uyOBjVKCgtxOUc8kwNLwVET1zLlcNvf1QDmtR749VW9wNUOvnbtAn

ompeyUsLZiQ-ZwKaHTt4LS0U49I-Gdiigh4ecii6uHIpK3tO_R7GmIh5HDEtvxsMDNcjPjnDiFK80u4AabbYUJdws1Wb6ESp9u5b6gbEcZdWzzeYvu16G6zyxOOL7YYDTJ35eogZ

34hrAepgDiFjVMs46XVRnHSiubnrOi6KK0SKSRkpblfZvvvzkDmRy6NC6Z1bZwsacxVhQrFTfC4BC7-_xSfYjdC4L60hYNoOzh-glib8vb530AUCScCXH_XX3Gq0S35x_gdOVEFa

5U3SbMpVDu0cCQsoXZVNZ5aWueagz4izscFftJyozqrWxdnBcNREpkZkxWnhFbjBlt0QzrApFAJ032pBJd0tDzjuPHLqIBMYB2ACsrT_PyBLSBFpjB9nJKa-AFt4os-qA2OttEj3

View attachment 1851143
View attachment 1851139
View attachment 1851146
View attachment 1851147

View attachment 1851116View attachment 1851111View attachment 1851112View attachment 1851114

Unironic scene kid who unironically listens to 100 gecs, He's sadly deleted his twitter accounts, and with no known archives to go off of.

Just whining about those evil right-wingers, typical FLO stuff.
View attachment 1851103
View attachment 1851169
View attachment 1851105
oh hey, @Swedish Jeff

Bit late, I know.
1610837488926.png

With that logic and extremist stance, that dude Tavo was probably just some libertarian or moderate tard. Hell maybe a milktoast fencesitter like Tim Pool.

In all likelihood. and maybe by the time he's 17 he'll be convinced that he needs to cut off his balls.

Juan?

Dawn Of The Black Hearts, Guitar An-Hero.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1851666

With that logic and extremist stance, that dude Tavo was probably just some libertarian or moderate tard. Hell maybe a milktoast fencesitter like Tim Pool.

In all likelihood. and maybe by the time he's 17 he'll be convinced that he needs to cut off his balls.

1610838712290.png

yeah he went from one retarded extreme to another.

Swedish Jeff

kiwifarms.net
A few months back Rov accepted this commission. He affirmed he agrees with Antifa in BLM in comment arguments and calls the riots "justified". Looks like Dream and Nightmare supports it too, but avoids politics to avoid conflict.

A̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶a̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶.̶.̶.̶

Rov politics riot.png
Dream and Nightmare politics.jpg

rov politics comments.jpg

Andy Bandy Man

kiwifarms.net
animals and humans are two different things, but the people who want to be the animal people are weird. Like cause there is Nazi furs and stuff, and commie furs, and these antifa furs, but ya know we've all seen the wolf on wallstreet, but what about the dog on mainstreet?

Where are my middle of the road undecided about their political conviction furs?

Furries are so x-tream. Liek always doing weird stuff like dancing weird, and being deviant, and never doing normal ppl stuff like shaking hands.
---

Misery Niggas

kiwifarms.net
A few months back Rov accepted this commission. He affirmed he agrees with Antifa in BLM in comment arguments and calls the riots "justified". Looks like Dream and Nightmare supports it too, but avoids politics to avoid conflict.

A̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶a̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶.̶.̶.̶

View attachment 1912442View attachment 1912443
View attachment 1912450
i don't really care about this person's beliefs since they're obviously so milquetoast compared to every other AntiFag, but this dude's fursona is ugly as fuck.

Absurdist Laughter

Honesty about my dishonesty is the policy.
kiwifarms.net
animals and humans are two different things, but the people who want to be the animal people are weird. Like cause there is Nazi furs and stuff, and commie furs, and these antifa furs, but ya know we've all seen the wolf on wallstreet, but what about the dog on mainstreet?

Where are my middle of the road undecided about their political conviction furs?

Furries are so x-tream. Liek always doing weird stuff like dancing weird, and being deviant, and never doing normal ppl stuff like shaking hands.
---
Yes there are, KF doesn't care about them, how can you laugh at milk if it isn't splattered on some woman's tits?

Net Static

kiwifarms.net
On my end, the furries I follow on Twitter have been a bit quiet since Biden has been in office. I wonder how most view him. I know Antifa is pissed at him for not being left enough.

round robin

kiwifarms.net
After having watched the cycle repeat itself dozens of times I am largely apathetic to the matter because all the caring and anguishing and handwringing I did over it did fuckall. Let it happen, maybe it just needs to get a hell of a lot worse before it starts getting better. Protect yourself from assholes, leave the others with a warning and if they won't heed that they get to learn the hard way. Nothing else to be done, really.
Huge PL but a few years ago I had a young friend I'd talk to about how crazy furry twitter was getting and he generally seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders and recognized how awful the furry leftist circlejerk was. Fastforward a few years, I try to reconnect with him and find that he's turned completely on his head and is now an ACAB BLM commie goon. It's really heartbreaking how readily lefty furs will indoctrinate young impressionable people like that and turn them into monsters. I imagine it'll only be a year or two before he troons out, too.

Spoonomancer

Stared at Lou Gagliardi's foot hole
kiwifarms.net
There's now ANOTHER furry website in the works. So far it sounds like a Furry Life Online clone. You can see the obvious left-wing pandering. The furry fandom is splintering further.
View attachment 2017706
>based in UK
no way it's going to survive, especially when it's been a concept since November with little to no information. Besides, they have an upcoming "NSFW Policy" and we all know how well that went along last time.