Leftist/Communist/Antifa Furry General - Featuring Telegram Chat Leaks

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The Ultimate Ramotith

Proceed
kiwifarms.net
2021-10-19 04.03.10 nitter.eu 63c2161cad02.jpg

...thoug he has a point, I say tha the injections i setting up a system... kinda how others claim that permitting 'homophobic' speech is promoting a system that 'kills queer folx'.
In this case, I would say that would be filtering ou the 'deplorables'. The 'vaccination cards' would be handing more of your medical self to the government, too. After all, the 'vaccinations' are huge rush jobs.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2638780

...thoug he has a point, I say tha the injections i setting up a system... kinda how others claim that permitting 'homophobic' speech is promoting a system that 'kills queer folx'.
In this case, I would say that would be filtering ou the 'deplorables'. The 'vaccination cards' would be handing more of your medical self to the government, too. After all, the 'vaccinations' are huge rush jobs.
The one thing with leftist furries is they are quite dimwitted.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
Not really, it's just that he went from being an aut-rightish edgelord to a penitent with troll's remorse and I would bet on the reason being thirst.
Yeah I've noticed trolls who feel remorse like aut right trolls especially begin to say I regret being far right. I was an evil Nazi. Usually people who have trolls remorse are easily manipulated and eventually get groomed. I wouldn't be surprised if CIA nigger becomes a troon in a couple of years.
As I said over in the con thread, this is going to be one of the major weapons deployed against con people don't like. The strategy will be to apply maximum pressure on the venue from all directions.
Right wing furries do cringe shit make bad jokes once called a hotel about them hosting a cub panel. Entire furry community ~furry fandom
"the alt right Nazis are a real problem within the furry fandom."

Left wing furries call in bomb threats and threaten to shoot up the palace because a furry said I think trans women aren't biological women is a guest of honor. Eventually causing the convention to get cancelled.
furry fandom ~" no guys I'm sorry but the hotel shouldn't host hateful bigoted figures out there."

Many such cases I've seen and in many cases lefty troon furries caused a shitshow.

The Ultimate Ramotith

Proceed
kiwifarms.net

Catboi

kiwifarms.net
The animal characters are more circumstantial, but I feel tha they fit here.

I know this is directed toward antifa but everyone should listen to this. No matter your political affiliation the state is NOT on your side and will dispose of you if your "side" or your actions can be made an example of.

Last edited:

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
Yes unironically if you're a far right Qanon type and want to protest remember these tactics because the feds will fuck you over.

SüßerSchwadron

Art Thief
kiwifarms.net

When I entered the site of this comic creator
I ain't reading all of that!.png

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2638780

Because if you can convince the public that giving up their rights for safety is morally justified, and that you know best, you can convince them to give up any right.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
When I entered the site of this comic creator
View attachment 2672657
Walls of fucking text and all of it says the loud part quietly while making walls of text for the quiet part. I mean I've read PhD papers and textbooks that are less complex and overbearing then some of these leftist memes.

At least with the PhD and textbooks I'll learn something unlike with a leftist meme.