Leftist Memes - Or lack thereof...

The Great Citracett

Life's the same, I'm cooming in stereo...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FB_IMG_1620573610903.jpg
That's a lot of decoding to say "white people bad."

You don't need to decode anything to know a self-hating white person made it.

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
kiwifarms.net
I just how they just ASSUME those people HAVE that privilege. With no context whatsoever.
Well you see since Bill Gates is yt and George Soros is yt and Warren Buffet is yt and the Rockefeller and the Rotschild families are yt that means every ypipo have the same privilege as them, it's as simple as that! The same principle somehow does not apply to famous and rich Black musicians and sportsmen and the rest of the oppressed Black Kings and Queens.
Why not? Welcome to Critical Race Theory.

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope Of Entropic Declesiastics, Illuminati Alum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All of this, besides not being crippled, amounts to not being a fuckwit and your parents not being fuckwits.
Wrong, only WHITE CIS MALES get rocket wheelchairs while the set upon BIPOKEMANS have to use hand propelled chairs.

Fucking CHUD fact denier.

Yuuichirou Kumada

Second chaddest simp in anime
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2194006
Lol, what do you even say to something this stupid?
The objective of the game is to protect the King, right? That makes it the most important piece of the game, and therefore not useless at freaking all.
And for all the strength the Queen has, it is a disposable piece all the same. The game gets harder if you lose it, yes, but still manageable.

Autist rambling, I know. I just can't help seeing the failure of logic.

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
kiwifarms.net
Is this a Freudian slip by the so-called "leftists" that their pet "liberals" are just useful useless idiots?
The content itself is so fucking dumb it shouldn't even be debated because it's all useless and we almost have a circlejerk here anyway - the retard who made this will never read anything that could educate him/her. ANYWAY, THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION IN THIS CONTEXT ARE USUALLY OWNED BY THE SHAREHOLDERS OR THE OWNERS OF A SMALLER COMPANY. CEOS ARE OFTEN HIGH-PAID EMPLOYEES, WHOSE OWNERSHIP COMES FROM THEIR SHARE PACKAGE.