Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1622065501785.png

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
iirc beer goes back at least to ancient Egypt and vodka isn't exactly new, either
the basics of those seem to be pretty well documented
and if he can drink that much and be in decent shape then he probably doesn't need to worry about coof
I think that the point of the comic is that if your room is absolutely filthy from your own negligence then you have no right to complain about the content of Covid vaccines. Either way it's still retarded leftist projection.

Flaming Insignias

Fodlan's Greatest Noble
kiwifarms.net
I think that the point of the comic is that if your room is absolutely filthy from your own negligence then you have no right to complain about the content of Covid vaccines. Either way it's still retarded leftist projection.
No, it really does seem to be one of those "You drink, you smoke, you eat pre-packaged food, therefore you can't complain about an experimental jab with nasty side effects."

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
kiwifarms.net
Isn't most of the USA Protestant instead of Roman Catholic? AFAIK the former believes in self-sufficiency and success being a reward for their effort and the latter is more like that quote from the Bible - even if we discount people who don't follow all tenets of a religion or ideology.

Like the fucktard who made this hoping he'd own the fucking Religious Right.