Leftist Memes - Or lack thereof...

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
Someone just shared this on FB.

The left can't shirt:
View attachment 814114
To be fair, that looks like a lot of those fucking strange and verbose shirts that get advertised on Facebook a lot, because they pull data from your profile to target the shirt to what you are.

They're the ones along the line of, "I'm an eighty year old POLISH GRANDPA with a HUGE COCK. You better not mess with my GRANDSON or my 1992 FORD AEROSTAR."

At least that's the ones targeted to me.

AprilRains

Wholesome snackin' for the whole family!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Never underestimate an old man who was born in October," read an ad presented to a friend of mine. He remarked that this wasn't really a saying and it didn't make any sense. The only piece of common wisdom I know of based on the birth month is that if you were born in December, you're probably going to get fucked over at Christmas.

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
"Never underestimate an old man who was born in October," read an ad presented to a friend of mine. He remarked that this wasn't really a saying and it didn't make any sense. The only piece of common wisdom I know of based on the birth month is that if you were born in December, you're probably going to get fucked over at Christmas.
I always pitied those kids, once I learned that it didn't mean double-XP presents.

Bless the bots for trying, but, in 20 years, they've hit every town AROUND me but NEVER the one I live in with those stupid "Cops in X are furious that drivers are beating the system" ads that try and guess your location via IP address.

Especially because NONE of the incorporated towns around here HAVE cops.

Reactions: AprilRains

AprilRains

Wholesome snackin' for the whole family!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always pitied those kids, once I learned that it didn't mean double-XP presents.

Bless the bots for trying, but, in 20 years, they've hit every town AROUND me but NEVER the one I live in with those stupid "Cops in X are furious that drivers are beating the system" ads that try and guess your location via IP address.

Especially because NONE of the incorporated towns around here HAVE cops.
Please consider using a VPN.

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
^Since when do Republicans who love the Constitution want to regulate guns according to libtards, who think we believe the Second Amendment entitles me and my neighbor to own nukes?

BoingoTango

Sabat on a gayops
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino