Leftist Memes - Or lack thereof...

AprilRains

Wholesome snackin' for the whole family!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Leftist memes is like Christian rock.
I Found God And Lost My Talent

I think in general this whole thread is "MEMES I DISAGREE WITH AREN'T FUNNY" just like the whole The Right Can't Meme. A bunch of faggots to blinded by ideology to sit back and have a laugh.
That would make sense if you can't count. Like, counting words would be enough to draw the distinction, without any need for you to think.

Brevity is the soul of wit. Sadly, many of these memes took the body of wit, sodomized it, weighed it down with cinder blocks, and shoved it into the swamp.

Last edited:

AprilRains

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you know what the difference between tumblr and instagram's interfaces looks like or are you having someone read this webpage off to you like a bedtime story
I'm not sure if you're aware, but this site isn't on Tumblr or Instagram. It's just a website. I don't use those other services; they seem designed mostly for lolcows.

• Agree
Reactions: Coldgrip

AprilRains

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure how it's possible to miss the point of what I was saying so hard.
You seemed to think that familiarity with Tumblr and Instagram is a prerequisite to being here. I think it's pretty funny how proud you are of being familiar with both. I guess someone has to finish first in the Special Olympics. Yay you.

Reactions: Coldgrip

TheGreatCitracett

Wears a hat. Has a job. Brings home the bacon.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because Trump apparently rapes the children that he personally keeps in a cage, but only if they look like Ivanka...
65196048_939480403068575_3811509915848015872_n.jpg

Annoying lesbian soccer player of the moment trying to get attention by not standing for the anthem/refusing to visit the white house/autistic screeching in general. Her latest thing seems to be implying Trump is homophobic somehow by saying "you can't win a world cup without gays" or something.
65541589_2324070577842073_6996125597718020096_n.jpg

Posted by a white girl who believes cops are trained solely to hunt and kill blacks for sport. Not surprisingly, she's always the first to call the cops for every minor thing, and I'd bet money she's never been within 50 feet of a black person, let alone met one.
65391757_509698799768485_8488437075912163328_n.jpg

TheGreatCitracett

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...What? I mean, just...what? I looked at this thing for so long trying to make any sort of sense of it, but I just can't.
Well for just $40 you can buy a print of it and try to figure it out in your very own home.

I'd never bothered to go to his website before just now, this guy is absolutely batshit and all his comics look the same and none make any sense.

He just screeches on and on and on about the bad orange man for pages at a time. You can also watch videos of him drawing if you like.

Clay Jones' Claytoonz Site

Here's what he looks like, by the way:
23843134_10155947617174732_8502133374652876735_n-e1511817714540.jpg

casE sensiTive

kiwifarms.net
Might it be that the Left can meme, but the Right doesn't think it can simply because the Right doesn't find their memes funny, just because the Right doesn't like the Lefts ideas?
I think some of the ones that don't misuse the meme, are a wall of text or just immature name calling can be funny. Like I can find this one funny if I buy into the everyone is a nazi shit. Problem is most of them fall into one of those.

TheGreatCitracett

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
65939083_10157900390398676_6935127660431409152_n.jpg

This one is just sad. I don't get how someone could look back on their family history, and draw this.

Like snuffing out his entire family line to troon out and be a social justice blogger or whatever is something to celebrate.

It's just depressing to look at.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
I think there must be an undercover /pol/ack subtly fucking with whatever group you pulled these from, because that "Don't Vote" meme looks like one of those things that they tried to spread around lefty social media circles in 2016 to persuade lefties to stay home on election day because Hillary had it in the bag / Bernie was betrayed / whites abstaining from voting makes black votes more powerful / etc

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino