Leftist Memes - Or lack thereof...

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Doctor Placebo

Israeli Autism Awareness
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Doctor Placebo

Israeli Autism Awareness
kiwifarms.net
Even the strawman seems better than any counter argument that could be made against it. "This person got mad at us so they trolled us, which made us mad at them so we violently suppress their freedom of speech."

I'm sorry, how do you think that makes you look like the good guy? It just makes me think this guy and his friends would be justified in responding to you in kind and violently shutting you up.

Papadopoulos

Perc Salesman
kiwifarms.net
Even the strawman seems better than any counter argument that could be made against it. "This person got mad at us so they trolled us, which made us mad at them so we violently suppress their freedom of speech."

I'm sorry, how do you think that makes you look like the good guy? It just makes me think this guy and his friends would be justified in responding to you in kind and violently shutting you up.
They project their violent fantasies onto their "memes" to MAGApedes behind a computer because they know a skinhead would fuck them up in person.

Crystal Golem

kiwifarms.net
Bernie turns into Larry David? Is this some lefty meme that I just don't get or are they tackling the JQ here? hahah

smug.PNG

This lady's twitter is nothing but pimping her kids for clicks making them make her food and retweets of her soyboy husbands endless conspicuous consumption. AWFLs are the worst people on earth this makes me sick.
pos1.PNG
pos2.PNG

Tags
None