Leftist Memes - Or lack thereof...

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Crystal Golem

kiwifarms.net
lolbasic.PNG

NOOOOOOO! YOU CHOSE THE WRONG [PRODUCT] TO CONSOOM!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
PersonOfRoyaltyShitlord.PNG

Go off king!
reallymakesyouthink.PNG

Good thing you bernie bros were out there this whole time caling out this great injustice and not being totally good boi establishment goons by keeping quiet and jumping on the "everything bad is Trump" band wagon.

This is a pro Bernie ad................................................................ Are you ready to vote for Bernie yet?

She's really proud of this......

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: mr.moon1488

Return of the Freaker

You used to call me on my freak phone
kiwifarms.net
I don't think gen x would be happy to get lumped in with boomers. Especially since their parents would be earlier (and closer to the meme) boomers. Also, cyberpunk authors and protags generally aren't pro-facist. Pretty sure William Gibson is a leftist. Cyberpunk isn't universally "defeatist" either.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

Is It Still Incest If I'm Adopted?
kiwifarms.net
I don't think gen x would be happy to get lumped in with boomers. Especially since their parents would be earlier (and closer to the meme) boomers. Also, cyberpunk authors and protags generally aren't pro-facist. Pretty sure William Gibson is a leftist. Cyberpunk isn't universally "defeatist" either.
Yeah, that whole thing makes no sense.

Crystal Golem

kiwifarms.net
I don't think gen x would be happy to get lumped in with boomers. Especially since their parents would be earlier (and closer to the meme) boomers. Also, cyberpunk protags generally aren't pro-facist. Cyberpunk isn't universally "defeatist" either.
No surprise leftists are throwing the baby out with the bathwater. The funniest thing about this is when I think of cyberpunk I think of anti-establishment hackers and dayglo mohawked punk biker gangs on the run from the law.

Return of the Freaker

You used to call me on my freak phone
kiwifarms.net
Not exactly a meme, but a simple Bernie sign would have the same effect without making the homeowner look like a massive sped.

View attachment 1143635
Capture+_2020-02-13-23-43-59.png

SHAME ON YOU young peoplekind! How dare you not give your allowance to Bernie's beach house I mean election fund!? Go to your room and think about what a bootlicker you are! And you're grounded from nonbinary child drag nights!

A Welsh Cake

Terminal case of Yellow Fever
kiwifarms.net
The coal mine one legit angers me.
North Wales literally went down the shitter because the coal mines were closed, as were the other industrial parts of the UK.
There’s a reason my father would rather invite Hitler to dinner than Thatcher.
Gimme my top hats, at least then I’ll become the bourgeois these guys despise (and are part of)

Crystal Golem

kiwifarms.net
Gimme my top hats, at least then I’ll become the bourgeois these guys despise (and are part of)
The two things that are actually burning me out searching for leftist insanity:

1) Commie twitter is a bunch of literal trust-funders that switch between hating capitalism and conspicuous consumption so fast it'll snap your neck. Bout to go unironic bolshevik just so I can burn their condos down while looting a high end espresso machine.

2) That picture of the pig with the shit on its balls must be the commie spirit animal CAUSE THEY WON'T STOP POSTING IT. :cryblood:

Doctor Placebo

Israeli Autism Awareness
kiwifarms.net
Not exactly a meme, but a simple Bernie sign would have the same effect without making the homeowner look like a massive sped.

View attachment 1143635
I can't imagine why this person, who posts public statements that Republicans have no souls, is on bad terms with their Republican neighbors and Republican leaning community. Clearly this is the community's fault.

Someone should write "HOES MAD" across it with a big smiley face. It'd be significantly less destructive than the treatment a lot of Trump signs get in blue areas.

I could see leftists liking this one too because rah rah, fight the power or whatever, even though Marvin Heemeyer's beef was with the city government and its regulations. Since the government fucked him over to build a concrete plant, they'd probably blame capitalism.

Tags
None