Leftist Memes - Or lack thereof...

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

MAPK phosphatase

Cell Death Regulator
kiwifarms.net
I could see leftists liking this one too because rah rah, fight the power or whatever, even though Marvin Heemeyer's beef was with the city government and its regulations. Since the government fucked him over to build a concrete plant, they'd probably blame capitalism.
It's not that leftists couldn't confirmation bias their way into saying "Well actually this meme is our meme", it's that they would never create it in the first place. Killdozer is a lolbertarian meme.

Papadopoulos

Perc Salesman
kiwifarms.net
Are lefties trying to coopt fashwave memes now?
I wouldn't doubt it, the left has to scrounge off of others just like their god Marx that scrounged off his rich friend Engels.
34j0ymmkdsl01.png
News flash, what Batman does isn't for individual citizens, but for the good of Gotham, plus he isn't even fucking real. As if commies gave a fuck about the working class and would dare go near criminals let alone one cm outside their gated >99% White communities.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't doubt it, the left has to scrounge off of others just like their god Marx that scrounged off his rich friend Engels.
View attachment 1145572
News flash, what Batman does isn't for individual citizens, but for the good of Gotham, plus he isn't even fucking real. As if commies gave a fuck about the working class and would dare go near criminals let alone one cm outside their gated >99% White communities.
My version:

1581750139981.png

(The text is just the screenplay for the Dark Knight Rises' opening scene.)

MAPK phosphatase

Cell Death Regulator
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1145572
They seem to forget it's a comic that takes inspiration from Zorro, not a place created to model real world economics. The joker didn't come into being purely through socioeconomic factors, he became insane after getting dunked in a vat of chemicals. Gotham is corrupt and so full of crime because of Ra’s al Ghul's outside influence (and because of a giant bat demon underneath the city). Gotham isn't so much an actual city as it is an entity that creates heroes and foils them with villains. In addition to this, Batman is massively philanthropic, both for the city and for individual members, as were his parents. In-fact his parents were murdered because they were doing so much to help the poor and it was working. Batman himself funds after-school programs, public transportation, redundant industry in impoverished parts of the city just so people have jobs, and he bankrolls much of the GCPD. His lavish parties are basically fronts for massive fundraising efforts to take money from the rich that he can use to fund programs to help the poor.

And if we're talking real life, capitalism abolishes mass poverty, it doesn't create it.

Last edited:

Return of the Freaker

You used to call me on my freak phone
kiwifarms.net
And if we're talking real life, capitalism abolishes mass poverty, it doesn't create it.
Yeah well, my Critical Blacked Studies degree should've automatically gotten me a $100k+ job but I have to work at Starbucks for less than $15 an hour. This is obviously capitalism's fault. Run back home to mommy you cis wh*te fuckboi

Cool kitties club

Confederate states of trans cat boys
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1145572
Its just a comic book dumbass Bruce Wayne has to be Batman or there is no comic. To be fair a lot of Batman books have slight right wing undertones (mostly just because of the monolithic influence of Frank Miller) but that person is probably just fine with fine lefty characters in comics so politics in comics is only bad when I don’t agree with it.

• Informative
Reactions: The Last Stand

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
:deep sigh:

First of all:
WORDS
Second of all:
Militant revolutions produce boom and bust cycles too, except instead of for movements they do it for being alive.
That and, well, perhaps I'm too bothered easily by this, but I don't like this meme since it involves the sexualization of character who is underaged. Even if it is just a drawing, I always felt this was in extremely poor taste.

Tags
None