Leftist Memes - Or lack thereof...

Doctor Placebo

Kiwi-Chan loves you, even if no one else does.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1181163

Concerned about a spreading foreign pandemic?

OPEN THE BORDERS AND LET IN ALL THE UNVACCINATED THIRD-WORLDERS, BIGOT!
This shows what's fundamentally wrong with the leftist mindset about borders. They don't understand border control as a means of protecting the safety and general welfare of the people within a country, they view it as some kind of moral condemnation on the people wanting to come in from outside, made out of pure spite.

Is it any wonder that some people on that side of the aisle have started whining that concern over the Corona Virus and restricting travel because of those concerns is racist? It's the natural evolution of this attitude.

In the context of this thread at least, it means the same thing.

And honestly, it kinda does in real life too. Just like SJW's infiltrate companies and entertainment and run it to the ground, so have they done to any leftist organisation for years.

Try not to tow the line 100% as a leftist and see how far that gets you when the calls for purging comes. Until reasonable leftists rid themselves of the humorless SJW's that holds their ideology in an iron grip, I have little problem lumping them together.
Go woke, go broke.

*drops mic*

*crowd applauds and goes crazy*

Thank you, I'll be here all night.

@TheGreatCitracett Wow, that hat is the stupidest thing yet. SJWs sure are morons. Fucking virtue signaling bullshit.

Capitalism. Like in Venezuela, right?

Yeah, yeah, I can hear the hounds baying: "IT'S NOT REAL COMMUNISM!"
And you know what? They're right. Communism is a pipe dream that will never exist in the form they wish it would.
There's a joke I heard from a Hungarian, and it perfectly describes communism and every attempt to realize it:
Q: What's the difference between the communism we have and the communism we want?
A: We don't have the communism we want, and we don't want the communism we have.
Edit:
As for a proper contribution:
Matt Bors is fucking exceptional.jpg
Made by the exceptional individual who graced us with the infamous "We should improve society somewhat" and the "Antifa milkshake-thrower gets arrested instead of the active shooter" comics.

Last edited:

Doctor Placebo

Kiwi-Chan loves you, even if no one else does.
kiwifarms.net
A lot of these can countered with the sentence, "We don't live in a post scarcity society." This one is particularly face palming because the toilet paper hoarding is such a pointless and nonsensical example of herd behavior that it's rightly become a meme. Does this person want us to kill half the world's trees to make fifty billion more rolls of toilet paper so that every person can stockpile 300 rolls because idiots who don't think things through believe it will somehow protect them from the Corona Virus?

matt bors is a fucking exceptional individual.jpg

I'm pretty convinced this Matt Bors guy is exceptional. There's no punchline, it's a total non-sequitur, it doesn't even make sense. What exactly is he trying and failing to suggest here? What's the point?
Is it
  • Orange Man Bad?
  • DNC bad?
  • COVID-19 gon' kill everyone, and make a perfect opportunity for a violent revolt because ORANGE MAN BAD?
  • Orange Man Bad and he gon' get dunked on by COVID-19?
  • COVID-19 gon' kill everyone, so why bother with anything at all?
I don't fucking get it.

What makes the whole thing even worse is this guy is a professional. He makes his living doing these "cartoons", while most of the lefty memelardies (a gender-neutral term for lady and lord, also a good descriptor of most of them) do it for free.

I just don't fucking get it.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1186998

I'm pretty convinced this Matt Bors guy is exceptional. There's no punchline, it's a total non-sequitur, it doesn't even make sense. What exactly is he trying and failing to suggest here? What's the point?
Is it
  • Orange Man Bad?
  • DNC bad?
  • COVID-19 gon' kill everyone, and make a perfect opportunity for a violent revolt because ORANGE MAN BAD?
I don't fucking get it.

What makes the whole thing even worse is this guy is a professional. He makes his living doing these "cartoons", while most of the lefty memelardies (a gender-neutral term for lady and lord, also a good descriptor of most of them) do it for free.

The joke, I think, is that if Joe Biden is the representative, people won't leave their houses to vote because they wouldn't want to vote for him nor Trump. Since they're at home, they won't contract coronavirus and will be alive to fight in the future war.

The problem is that the setup takes way too long, which once again demonstrates their problem is brevity. On top of that, it has way too much fat to trim off so that whatever is meant to be humorous gets lost as the reader tries to decipher what's important to the overall joke. If I were to revise it, I would do just so:

1584185994204.png

If Matt Bors has taken a class in art and writing, I'd ask for my money back. Nothing in this is left up to the viewer which, as I'm sure you'll notice, leaves little opportunity for them to laugh at the realization of the joke besides the twist at the end. But he takes it a step further and explains things that there's no need to explain. You don't need to tell the viewer that the time traveler comes in at the "Democratic Party HQ," the reader can pick up the subtext of this by seeing the people in suits agreeing to push Joe Biden. You don't need to show each and every one of them musing over this with the time traveler, you can assume that much by the fact that they heeded his advice in the next panel. I would also rewrite Biden's script to imply he is in the middle of an insane ramble to demonstrate to the reader that what he is saying isn't important, the face he's saying nonsense is what matters.

With this, the joke is easier to understand and doesn't get muddled in exposition which is, for all intents and purposes, irrelevant to the joke. Of course, there's still other problems like if coronavirus kills everything, why is there a resistance in the future and what are they fighting? I also can't fix the issue that this is essentially more whining masquerading as a joke. But, most importantly, it's still rather wordy. I don't believe he's workshopped this at all, because as you'll notice, I've cut out two entire panels and the delivery on the joke is still anything but snappy and relies on exposition.

I always like to quote Bill Burr's retelling of a joke, "we like our beer how we like our violence: domestic," and how he points out the fact that there's absolutely nothing you can take away and have the joke still work. Or maybe just "brevity is the soul of wit." As with pretty much any creative medium, if what you have isn't important to the overall point or message, you take it right out. Yes, you spent an hour or two drawing the DNC members yelling at each other, but if it doesn't add to the joke, them being there is worse than there being nothing.

If you get paid for this, Matt Bors, I'm expecting my compensation in my inbox.

Last edited:
That much I understood. IMO this re.t.ard still muddles his message by trying to say too much unnecessary crap.

fixed_less-verbose.png fixed_verbose.png
I suspect he makes his party allegiance very clear, after all, he's one of those people from Portland, Oregon.
Orange Man Bad and RESIST DRONALD DRUMPH go without saying, he's preaching to the choir with those. The COVID-19 pandemic is also current events, so everyone and their grandmother heard about it already. Anyone with a properly functioning brain should be able to put together two and two and understand the message in its less verbose form.

If you want an anti-Biden message, here's a better cartoon:
actually_good_anti-biden.jpg
If you want an anti-Trump message instead, here's a better cartoon:
actually_good_anti-trump.jpg

Both signal their message a lot better than that six-panel short novel.
But hey, at least it isn't Tom Tomorrow.
brain_aneurysm.jpg

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
That much I understood. IMO this re.t.ard still muddles his message by trying to say too much unnecessary crap.

View attachment 1187027 View attachment 1187026
I suspect he makes his party allegiance very clear, after all, he's one of those people from Portland, Oregon.
Orange Man Bad and RESIST DRONALD DRUMPH go without saying, he's preaching to the choir with those. The COVID-19 pandemic is also current events, so everyone and their grandmother heard about it already. Anyone with a properly functioning brain should be able to put together two and two and understand the message in its less verbose form.

If you want an anti-Biden message, here's a better cartoon:
View attachment 1187032
If you want an anti-Trump message instead, here's a better cartoon:
View attachment 1187033

Both signal their message a lot better than that six-panel short novel.
But hey, at least it isn't Tom Tomorrow.
Now that's a literal talking head comic.

Also, out of curiosity, I checked to see if he just reused the exact same frame over and over. The positive is that no, he didn't just lazily copy and paste one frame with different dialogue. The negative is that he might as well have.

Untitled-2.gif

I really should've just named this "politicalcomics.gif."

Papadopoulos

Perc 30 Courier Service
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1181163

Concerned about a spreading foreign pandemic?

OPEN THE BORDERS AND LET IN ALL THE UNVACCINATED THIRD-WORLDERS, BIGOT!
Let's have Silicon Valley, SF, Billie Joe Armstrong and every liberal turf house them personally if they're all about "helping the downtrodden" against the ebil capitalists. Needless to say I can't imagine why they're nowhere to be found when it's THEIR turn to play dirty 🤔

View attachment 1186998

Is it
  • Orange Man Bad?
  • DNC bad?
I don't fucking get it.

Not funny and wouldn't sex if Matt were the last human on Earth.

Let's have Silicon Valley, SF, Billie Joe Armstrong and every liberal turf house them personally if they're all about "helping the downtrodden" against the ebil capitalists. Needless to say I can't imagine why they're nowhere to be found when it's THEIR turn to play dirty 🤔
You remember famous liberal actor George Clooney? Husband of Amal Alamuddin, famous Lebanese-British human rights lawyer?
Warning: tabloid news incoming.
He bought a mansion near Lake Como in Italy. Nice, affluent neighbourhood, refuge of the rich&beautiful.
Fucker allegedly wanted to sell it back in 2012, 2015, both times because of paparazzi, and then finally sold it in 2017 IIRC. The final straw? Migrants. Lots of them. Fucker fled to England, to his other mansion, then sold the Italian one. Can't find that story right now, though.

I hate commies, but I hate these pompous knob-gobblers even more. Socially/politically liberal, fiscally conservative, best of two worlds. "Yeah, I support open borders a lot, but leave my fucking bank account alone!"

Tags
None