Leftist Memes - Or lack thereof...

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Are they implying that Capitalism, the Patriarchy and Racism are the heroes of the story?
because I'm down with that.
Yeah, this retard couldn't even get a Harry Potter metaphor right. Making capitalism, cis heteronormative patriarchy, and racism, Harry, Ron, and Hermione, would make them plucky, occasionally mischievous or misled, but ultimately morally correct heroes.

Are they outright admitting that the left are evil?
Nah. They're saying this is what happens when you vote for a Democrat instead of joining the communist revolution.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Fevur and Slap47

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
44602198_1876100122445912_4049927587718234112_n.jpg

The Coward Joe Root

Enemy of cricket
kiwifarms.net
Lol I don't even disagree with this one, it's just that the lack of self-awareness in it is astounding.
To be fair, I remember seeing a different version of this a few years ago and I never got the impression it came from outright leftists; I think it was from around the same time memes making fun of anarcho capitalists were big on /pol/ and elsewhere. More broadly I think it was a response to libertarians who would hand-wave big tech censorship with something something private company something something can do whatever they want which was becoming a particularly limp and gay argument

Return of the Freaker

【FOREVER FORNEVER】
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, this exceptional individual couldn't even get a Harry Potter metaphor right. Making capitalism, cis heteronormative patriarchy, and racism, Harry, Ron, and Hermione, would make them plucky, occasionally mischievous or misled, but ultimately morally correct heroes.
Call me crazy but I think this might be a case of cognitive dissonance escaping the usual thought-terminating routines.

That last one sums up berners perfectly. They talk a big game about revolution and bashing the fash. But at the end of the day most can't be assed to even lift a finger to vote for Bernie, much less commit vicious hate crimes against trash cans.

Tags
None