Leftist Memes - Or lack thereof...

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Wtf since when was Mussolini black? Pretty sure Spaniards are white too....
Mediterraneans are in the same "Schrodinger's whiteys" category as Trump's Chosen People and the Chinese/Korean/Japanese-Americans. They can be either (honorary in the case of the latter) crackaz or pee-oh-sees depending on the political affiliation, ethnicity, and general interests and agendas of the other party.

Return of the Freaker

The ass was THIS fat
kiwifarms.net
Mediterraneans are in the same "Schrodinger's whiteys" category as Trump's Chosen People and the Chinese/Korean/Japanese-Americans. They can be either (honorary in the case of the latter) crackaz or pee-oh-sees depending on the political affiliation, ethnicity, and general interests and agendas of the other party.
I thought that went away for meds in the early-mid 20th century aside from /pol/ memes

Boris Blank's glass eye

kiwifarms.net
I thought that went away for meds in the early-mid 20th century aside from /pol/ memes
It's back with a vengeance. Have you read any political discourse about the so-called PIGS (Portugal, Italy, Greece, Spain) in the EU? With the migration shitshow still fucking going on, it often boils down to "Germany bad for oppressing poor brown Mediterreaneans", then in the next paragraph, "Mediterranean whitey bad for oppressing poor brown refugees".

"Lefties are the actual racists" is only a bad take because it isn't "well mostly every single person is racist to a certain extent, lefties are more racist with more virtue signalling to obfuscate it".

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Self medicating is its caption, cartoon-Trump is stressed about the virus and how to respond to it. So he copes by bingeing/ self-medicating on products he is viewed to have endorsed or has some ties to.
Lysol, bleach, hydroxychloroquine come from remarks in his covid speeches, Fox is on the television because he's stated that he watches it for hours daily. McDonalds comes from his White House meal spread for a football(?) team, and I guess KFC is in there because they're known for an anti-gay sentiment? No clue on his connection to Diet Coke.
The punch line is by no means clever or new, but it's there.
There's a photo of Trump eating KFC on an airplane. It was either during the election, or on Air Force One earlier in his Presidency. That's where the KFC comes from, and "LOL Orange Hitler fat!"

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Last Stand

Doctor Placebo

Franco did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1292301
Everytime someone posts this I feel an urge to kill a commie
Bors Fixed.png

This is the only response to that Bors comic that's ever needed.

I was going to say this is actually decent, then I realized it's a Mr. Pumpkinface comic. Why are people posting right wing comics on the left wing meme thread?

This could work from a leftist perspective as a critique of lumpenproles supporting exploitation while bitching about it, but aside from Boulderlob, most lefties don't seem to be interested in calling that sort of thing out.

Doctor Placebo

Franco did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1327496

They're using lefty soyboy wojak to represent an alt-right incel, though he barely fits on the page because of all the words words words...
So they're literally doing this
1590696567808.png

with the soyboy wojak. Completely fucking unnecessarily too, even for a bunch of low effort fucks. There's a premade wojak that's right there for them to use that's way more fitting:
1590696623238.png

Also, WORDS, WORDS, MOAR FUCKING WORDS. Memes dunking on your ideological enemies don't work when they include long winded, butthurt rants. Even when they pick easy targets like degenerate trad incels they still manage to miss.

Last edited:

Boris Blank's glass eye

kiwifarms.net
An attempt was made. It failed. Again, this demonstrates how lefties simply don't understand how jokes work. I've heard and told quite long jokes, but it's a lot easier in real life, where you can add to the base text with your voice, your pacing, your gestures, some "acting", etc.

Telling a long joke on the internet, especially via images, in a typical meme format? Doesn't a picture tell a thousand words? It's the same with political cartoonists as well. Most lefties I see add a damn lot of text, like that retard Matt Bors and the even more retarded Tom Tomorrow. Same goes for Zyklon Ben on the right with him labelling every fucking thing neatly so the idiots who take him seriously don't have any more questions. This shit just kills the joke.

It would have been somewhat funnier if the second image simply said "YOU'RE A NAZI". Proper use of subverting expectations.

TheGreatCitracett

Is bringing a gunn to school... BEWARE!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Once again, the left tries appropriating the Soy Wojak and other memes to try and shame those who are against looting stores:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

That went on for entirely too long and almost seems to work against consooming in a few spots, before getting lost up its own ass, but the intended message is "fuck anyone who stands against looting these stores, because stores have insurance!"

...looks like the right was the consoomer all along.

Tags
None