Leftist Memes - Or lack thereof...

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
That went on for entirely too long and almost seems to work against consooming in a few spots, before getting lost up its own ass, but the intended message is "fuck anyone who stands against looting these stores, because stores have insurance!"
How the fuck do these faggots not understand that no matter the insurance, this only hurts ordinary people?
That not only big box stores are looted and burned, but independent, often family-owned businesses too?

This is the cardinal problem of the modern Left: they abandoned the ordinary people they were supposed to fight for regardless of skin colour, gender (sex), or views.

Doctor Placebo

Franco did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
Once again, the left tries appropriating the Soy Wojak and other memes to try and shame those who are against looting stores:

View attachment 1358697
View attachment 1358698
View attachment 1358699
View attachment 1358700
View attachment 1358701
View attachment 1358702
View attachment 1358703
View attachment 1358704
View attachment 1358705
View attachment 1358706

That went on for entirely too long and almost seems to work against consooming in a few spots, before getting lost up its own ass, but the intended message is "fuck anyone who stands against looting these stores, because stores have insurance!"

...looks like the right was the consoomer all along.
No small businesses have been looted or destroyed in the riots. Especially not the pawn shop where David Dorn was murdered. Now let me fap to arson in peace, CHUD! You're erasing my proud and noble anarcho-communist culture!

Doctor Placebo

Franco did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1362378

I'm pretty sure that's what police are.
This reminds me of when some "communists" on Tumblr were talking about how to address problems with exchanging goods and making sure people got rewarded more for more work under communism, and ended up suggesting that people be given tickets that can be exchanged for goods, and the fuckers were too dumb to realize they were just reinventing capitalism.

MAPK phosphatase

Cell Death Regulator
kiwifarms.net

Banditotron

Malfunctioning Autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Once again, the left tries appropriating the Soy Wojak and other memes to try and shame those who are against looting stores:

View attachment 1358697
View attachment 1358698
View attachment 1358699
View attachment 1358700
View attachment 1358701
View attachment 1358702
View attachment 1358703
View attachment 1358704
View attachment 1358705
View attachment 1358706

...looks like the right was the consoomer all along.
Well, that was schizophrenic.

TheGreatCitracett

Is bringing a gunn to school... BEWARE!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some tard is spamming this all over Facebook sale groups in different states:

20200611_085031.jpg

I guess doxing and harassing people who dare oppose rioting is something one would want to gloat about by wearing one of these super cool shirts.

Only $31 for an ugly shirt you'll have to explain to everyone who sees it while you try to explain that internet snitching makes you a badass.

It's definitely no MAGA.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Some tard is spamming this all over Facebook sale groups in different states:

View attachment 1367652

I guess doxing and harassing people who dare oppose rioting is something one would want to gloat about by wearing one of these super cool shirts.

Only $31 for an ugly shirt you'll have to explain to everyone who sees it while you try to explain that internet snitching makes you a badass.

It's definitely no MAGA.
I assume this has nothing to do with Marfan syndrome, Madison ARF, the Missouri Association of Rehabilitational Facilites, and those are the first results on DuckDuckGo.
So what the fresh fucking hell is this?

Tags
None