Leftist Memes - Or lack thereof...

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1383777

Hitler was a manlet faggot.
While I do appreciate the snarky punchline, IMO it would have been even better if the "artist" cut the last panel. Brevity is the soul of wit and all.

And to be fair, Papa Dolfo killed himself because he lost a war after ruining Europe, including his own country, not because some "bigoted transphobe" called him a man in a dress.

Oddjob OTP

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
I'm always amused by this stuff because if everyone played the "respect authority" game we'd still as a society believe that blacks people are hairless apes and that woman are completely useless for any intellectual task more complicated then making a sandwich.
And they cherry pick the opinions in their favour. Either all medical professionals' opinions are valid, meaning Blanchard is right about them and trooning out doesn't always "cure" gender dysphoria, or none of them.
Just as they cherry pick their beloved "life experiences" as well.

crap

the state is controlling my destiny and my penis
kiwifarms.net
Mediterraneans are in the same "Schrodinger's whiteys" category as Trump's Chosen People and the Chinese/Korean/Japanese-Americans. They can be either (honorary in the case of the latter) crackaz or pee-oh-sees depending on the political affiliation, ethnicity, and general interests and agendas of the other party.
In apartheid South Africa, Chinese were legally black and Japanese were legally white... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The 8 of Spades

The Internet is a Dangerous Place.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Am I out of touch?
No its the doctors who are wrong

There fixed it and made it readable. You don't need to include every medical group to beat it over someones head that you are right and smart.
But then how will you know that I'm ever so right, smart, and your intellectual better in all things?

Tags
None