Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1592731483535.png

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
lol does this fool know that a common fanon is that James and Sirius grew up to be wizard cops?
If CHAZ is anything to go by, people who enforce order and sometimes use violent force to do so are fine as long as they aren't called "police" or "cops." Since they're called Aurors in Harry Potter, it's fine, presumably.

King Ghidorah

king of the cosmos and autism
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure every fallout game is pretty much anti anarchy considering a huge thing in every game is hierarchies rising above anarchy and rebuilding society even in new Vegas the majority of the endings involve playing kingmaker to the great powers of the region and even in the 4th there's nothing stopping the courier from just turning the Mojave into their own personal fiefdom

gangweedfan

Anime is the next stage of evoltin. now yuo see...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
a friend of mine took a wrong turn in a leftist meme and no one has seen him since.

EDIT: he still has not come out but I got a radio message saying a nice guy named will navidson gave him some supplies. he says he thought he saw something resembling a punchline somewhere in the essay on the history of the civil rights movement. should I tell him to check it out or is it just the leftist meme using post capitalist cottegecore meta queer theory to demonstrate the failings of modern society and its unjust gaslighting that it uses to prop up unjust hierarchy?

Last edited: