Leftist Memes - Or lack thereof...

TheMagician

Just lost The Game
kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of that "infographic" around the 2016 election showing dictators and the numbers of people they killed. For Mao and Stalin those numbers were listed as "alleged", while for Trump the potential number of deaths was absurdly high because they were listing every minority in America as someone Trump might potentially kill.

It was fucking hilarious and I love that image but not for the reason the creator intended.
You can't just mention something that stupid and not post it, that sounds hilarious

Reactions: Sgt. Pinback

Sgt. Pinback

Here, boy! Want your mouse?
kiwifarms.net
What Americans consider leftist is really centrist. Even your democrat party has huge corporate sponsors.

I wouldn't worry too much about ''leftists'' or ''communism''. You're about as far away from that as it gets. Trumpy even cut off the EBT and I wouldn't be surprised if all public schools in low income areas gradually turn ''charter'' over the next decade.
You've never watched those Yuri Bezmenov videos, have you?

Xerxes IX

Neko Atsume cat named Sargon of Aclawed next?
kiwifarms.net
You can't just mention something that stupid and not post it, that sounds hilarious
All I remembered was it was Occupy Democrats, but I went back to the beginning of the thread and lo and behold it was on the first few pages:
My fave Occupy Democrats meme:

Wonder why out of all leftie dictators, they can only verify FDR's kill count...

Sgt. Pinback

Here, boy! Want your mouse?
kiwifarms.net
KinoRoberto while sperging about politics said:
"I mean, 40 years ago who'd have believed the words 'thriving politically powerful Somali American Muslim community in 'MINNESOTA'?"
This guy. :story:

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You lose the "meme war" the moment you decide to care about a "meme war"
Exactly. Not only can Lefties not meme, but they can't meme war because they actually give a shit about their "optics" and get tender assholes over being the butt of the joke/meme. Meme Troops on the Right don't give a shit about being called nasty names and just want a chuckle. That's why they win.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't the Russian empire already rapidly industrializing? And in fact was the fastest growing power by far
Yes, there was a forced modernization effort under fuck-me-if-I-know which Tsar. People publicly wearing traditional Russian clothes were beaten, traditional Russian beards were cut off by force, and there was an industrial revolution.

Flaming Insignias

Ready for anything
kiwifarms.net
Yes, there was a forced modernization effort under fuck-me-if-I-know which Tsar. People publicly wearing traditional Russian clothes were beaten, traditional Russian beards were cut off by force, and there was an industrial revolution.
The modernization process began with Peter the Great, in the late 17th-early 18th century. Russia industrialized near the early half of the 19th century, though it always was a little behind the rest of Europe due to its sheer size and divide between the European and Asian territories.

Tags
None