Leftist Memes - Or lack thereof...

TheGreatCitracett

Disciple of the wise Morgan Freeman Owl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're doing that thing again, the one where they try to change the meaning of a word and insist it now means the opposite. Like how they tried to call conservatives "snowflakes" and tried to change "TDS" to mean someone supporting Trump.

Well now they're trying to flip "Karen."
116342431_10224646561217846_7238101273990236194_n.jpg

Yeah, no.

Karen is the one screeching and making a scene in the grocery store and harassing anyone without a mask. Attempting to shame them for not agreeing with her politics, following them around trying to snap pictures to post online in mask bully Facebook groups, possibly trying to call the cops.

Karen is a mask bully.

Flaming Insignias

Ready for anything
kiwifarms.net
They're doing that thing again, the one where they try to change the meaning of a word and insist it now means the opposite. Like how they tried to call conservatives "snowflakes" and tried to change "TDS" to mean someone supporting Trump.

Well now they're trying to flip "Karen."
View attachment 1476798

Yeah, no.

Karen is the one screeching and making a scene in the grocery store and harassing anyone without a mask. Attempting to shame them for not agreeing with her politics, following them around trying to snap pictures to post online in mask bully Facebook groups, possibly trying to call the cops.

Karen is a mask bully.
Karen has lost all meaning. It is little more than a thinly-veiled effort to mock white women for not kowtowing the party line.

DungeonMaster

kiwifarms.net
This little shit is the most talentless man imaginable. Spouting lies nonstop, strawmen galore, and doesn't even try to be funny. I bet his rampant usage of twitter has angered him so much that what's left of his tiny nonfunctioning brain that governs humour has gone kaput. Claytoonz deserves to eat shit. It's a travesty how artists with miles more skill are left clawing for the scraps. What combination of nepotism, dumb luck, and unwarranted attention did this opportunist get to become anything more than the dumpster diving, AIDs riddled fuck that he deserves to be. And even then he'd be more insightful than the sad man he is now. He's pretty much the inbred cousin of Joseph Goebbels, if he suffered from a simultaneous case of dementia, arrested development, and BPD wrapped up in one propagandistic package. He's got the artistic skill and emotional tact of a down syndrome child armed with a fistful of crayons hopped up on cocaine after having his ipad stolen. He's got the moral integrity and critical thinking skills of a naked mole rat. He's got the soul of a tapeworm.

If he had the dignity to admit that slamming the same shit about Der Great Trumpkin was dime a dozen, he'd be forgivable. But no, he just has to pull off the whole fucking underdog act despite all the evidence to the contrary. He fucking dares to assert that criticizing Trump is a dangerous game, and in the same breath waves around his awards from various mainstream media outlets. See, he fails to grasp simple cause and effect. That's the sort of stupidity and hypocrisy i've come to expect from him. Contradicting reality so casually, i'd have thought he'd never go any further. Turns out I was wrong!

Jones refuses to align himself with political parties and believes it is his daily goal to lampoon authority and make it look as ridiculous as possible. “My cartoons do not tell readers what they should believe. I hope they simply challenge people to think.”
Bull Shit! Bull Shit! Bull Shit!

And the retards who buy into his shit believe it! The fact that he's showered in awards up the ass proves there's no justice in the world. Utter fucking slime gets elevated to the status of gods.

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
This little shit is the most talentless man imaginable. Spouting lies nonstop, strawmen galore, and doesn't even try to be funny. I bet his rampant usage of twitter has angered him so much that what's left of his tiny nonfunctioning brain that governs humour has gone kaput. Claytoonz deserves to eat shit. It's a travesty how artists with miles more skill are left clawing for the scraps. What combination of nepotism, dumb luck, and unwarranted attention did this opportunist get to become anything more than the dumpster diving, AIDs riddled fuck that he deserves to be. And even then he'd be more insightful than the sad man he is now. He's pretty much the inbred cousin of Joseph Goebbels, if he suffered from a simultaneous case of dementia, arrested development, and BPD wrapped up in one propagandistic package. He's got the artistic skill and emotional tact of a down syndrome child armed with a fistful of crayons hopped up on cocaine after having his ipad stolen. He's got the moral integrity and critical thinking skills of a naked mole rat. He's got the soul of a tapeworm.

If he had the dignity to admit that slamming the same shit about Der Great Trumpkin was dime a dozen, he'd be forgivable. But no, he just has to pull off the whole fucking underdog act despite all the evidence to the contrary. He fucking dares to assert that criticizing Trump is a dangerous game, and in the same breath waves around his awards from various mainstream media outlets. See, he fails to grasp simple cause and effect. That's the sort of stupidity and hypocrisy i've come to expect from him. Contradicting reality so casually, i'd have thought he'd never go any further. Turns out I was wrong!

Bull Shit! Bull Shit! Bull Shit!

And the retards who buy into his shit believe it! The fact that he's showered in awards up the ass proves there's no justice in the world. Utter fucking slime gets elevated to the status of gods.
I agree that the comic is shitty and his claim of being impartial is bullshit, but settle down dude. It's just another shitty leftist who makes boomer left comics in an outdated zombie industry. The awards these people give each other are nothing but a glorified circle-jerk session. They don't matter to anyone outside of the club. I had never even heard of this guy till now, and I doubt most other people knew about him either.

One thing about him that stands out is how he feels the need to right a fucking essay under each comic explaining his very basic political take because he thinks his audience is too retarded to get the message (and if they go for this bullshit they may be right). Leftist longposting syndrome strikes again. Even when the image itself has brevity, they're incapable of letting it speak for itself.

Tags
None