Leftists who didn't fall for Trump Derangement Syndrome -

Qajinima022

Sweets Lover
kiwifarms.net
I remember taking a 8Values test months ago, and it says I'm a social Liberal, I used to have some hatred towards Trump and as some years go by, I just stopped hating on him because he's not affecting me personally, but I do disagree with his actions most of the time, and it's still frustrating that my mom honestly believes he's some sort of dictator or whatever, I'm better off not paying any attention to the fucking news, because they'll constantly call Trump and his supporters pure evil for existing and wanting them dead altogether for all I care. And some thought I was a conservative at first for the opinions I've said one time in the past.

I'm better off just trying to ignore any news story about Trump because it's just the same old bullshit on repeat, I just wish my family finally realizes that though, but they won't because they want me to listen to the news just to know what's going on, fuck that shit, it makes me depressed or angry, and I'm tired of it. I rather be out of touch towards Politics at this point. I still hate that the left is full of insane lunatics that eat their own faces as well.

cuddle striker

REAL MEN WASH PLATE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm very far left, and he's hilarious. I disagree with most things he's done but I appreciate the firehose of total comedy. I tend to reserve my anger for those who are doing shitty stuff while he's diddling around with his phone in the toilet. There are nasty, rotten people pushing him all over the board. The real issues I'm concerned with, he's got nearly nothing to do with any of it. Not everything is about him or even related to him.

Just him? He's a never ending punchline, I don't mind that.

Reminds me of Dan Quayle, Mondale, Dukakis, Perot. Lunacy in the High Tower is entertaining.

Last edited:

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So many aspects of the Dubya years have been memory holed so thoroughly it's like they never even happened at all, which is honestly kind of eerie.

There's also so much that is bitterly ironic today like the left going on and on about how the Dubya years were just like 1984 while today making sure everyone loves Big Brother BLM.
Much of the anti-Trump crusade has embraced the worst elements of the dubya regime. They want to cater to evangelicals, pro-war people like Max Boot & Max Bolten, and Republicans still spooked about Russia.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Much of the anti-Trump crusade has embraced the worst elements of the dubya regime. They want to cater to evangelicals, pro-war people like Max Boot & Max Bolten, and Republicans still spooked about Russia.

They're hypocrites who are only concerned with "our team" versus "their team" and are willing to throw any and all moral stances under the bus if it can make the "other team" look bad.

All their talk in the 2000s about "those who give up freedom for security deserve neither" was all a big fat lie, they don't give a shit about freedom.

Dick In a Drawer

myname jeff
kiwifarms.net

This is definitely the most fascinating aspect to me, how the democrats have now adopted more hawkish & hawkish foreign policy in response to Trump, although having one of the most hawkish democrats with Hillary may have also been a big catalyst. The democrats proudly welcomes neocons like Bill Kristol, who still can't fucking admit invading Iraq was a mistake, & the massive number of CIA spooks, military veterans & other intelligence state people that should be a liability that are now in Congress.
I don't see Trump as pro peace or anything but any positive effort he does from Syria, Russia, North Korea & Afghanistan is constantly blocked by the Democrats, just recently the Democrats worked with Liz Cheney to block Trump from removing troops from Afghanistan.
This is a very long article & the source is a spergey Trotskite site but I agree with the overall conclusion that the Democrats keep drifting away from even being possibly anti-interventionist & indentity politicis is used to hide it.
What stood out to me the most was that two of the candidates listed have backgrounds working at Guantanamo Bay which while unpreceneted 15 years ago, since Obama never closed it, the Democrats don't have to care about Guantanamo anymore.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net

Meat Target

I'm what you call a professional
kiwifarms.net
I'm very far left, and he's hilarious. I disagree with most things he's done but I appreciate the firehose of total comedy. I tend to reserve my anger for those who are doing shitty stuff while he's diddling around with his phone in the toilet. There are nasty, rotten people pushing him all over the board. The real issues I'm concerned with, he's got nearly nothing to do with any of it. Not everything is about him or even related to him.

Just him? He's a never ending punchline, I don't mind that.

Reminds me of Dan Quayle, Mondale, Dukakis, Perot. Lunacy in the High Tower is entertaining.
When people ask why I voted Trump in 2016, my response is: "it was him or Hillary. We're fucked. We're all gonna die, so I would rather die laughing instead of screaming."

It still bewilders me that, in a country of over 300 million, we narrowed it down to two of the most hateable people in the country.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Obviously I can't speak to them changing you, but I can with absolute certainty say this is who they always were.
I think you're probably right, I look back at anything really leftist from the past now and just cringe, even anti-Bush stuff now comes off to me like today's TDS and I really don't like Bush, but it now seems like more of a case of a stopped clock being right at least twice a day than anything else, since it's clear now the left will take a "literally Hitler" stance about any Republican President no matter what.

cuddle striker

REAL MEN WASH PLATE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think you're probably right, I look back at anything really leftist from the past now and just cringe, even anti-Bush stuff now comes off to me like today's TDS and I really don't like Bush, but it now seems like more of a case of a stopped clock being right at least twice a day than anything else, since it's clear now the left will take a "literally Hitler" stance about any Republican President no matter what.
I don't know, Elder Bush was genuinely scary.

Tags
None