LEG EXERCISE & NIGHTTIME ROUTINE!!!! 4/10/19 -

pinkbutterfly

kiwifarms.net
The punches, leg-ups, whatever - they're all a distraction. It's like 'drinking more water', all over again. Better than nothing, but her full focus should be on the exercise that is most important to keep up - walking.

Who gives a fuck if you can do 40 arm punches with ditsy weights if you can only walk for a minute and a half? She should ditch all of the 'strength' stuff and do multiple sets of walking.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
The punches, leg-ups, whatever - they're all a distraction. It's like 'drinking more water', all over again. Better than nothing, but her full focus should be on the exercise that is most important to keep up - walking.

Who gives a fuck if you can do 40 arm punches with ditsy weights if you can only walk for a minute and a half? She should ditch all of the 'strength' stuff and do multiple sets of walking.
It does rather amuse me that she thinks strength training means increasing reps on the daily. Oh, and her "this really burns" bullshit...no shit, dumbass. It's supposed to burn. However she needs to be concentrating on being ambulatory. If this dumb cow would just consult a physical therapist or trainer they would give her a regime that would actually be effective.

2 fatal flaws in that plan, though. First, she would never do any research to find one local and make that call. Second, she'd never stick with it. It's painfully obvious she's never really worked out in her entire life. She's just flailing around which I suppose is better than nothing? Even when she'd work out in the Krystle era there was no form, no rhyme or reason. Now she's literally only doing this for the optics. We'll never see these "exercises" again after another one or two vlogs. Once the asspats start coming in, she can relax into her old bullshit.

IslamicContentental Belt

Rowdy Jihadi Piper
kiwifarms.net
AL wishes her ass and legs looked that toned. those sumos don't have her cankles. and see how she reads here... so many say they just want to see those legs and she's giving in. those leggings are almost see through anyway.
I was trying to find a clip of the late Yokozuna doing this in the WWF but even in that case she is the size that he was around late 96/early 97 when he was too big for state commissions to even license him anymore. And he was considerably taller.

Sumos are athletes but they are fat. It's just a joke, Kiwi-san.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Maybe its because I am a cringy hippie environmentalist fucktard but watching her use that many makeup wipes disgusts me. It's like the only thing she is good at, besides being a waste of functioning organs, is producing trash. One towelette is more than enough to remove her makeup, even with her huge moon face. Also its cheaper and less wasteful to buy one of those microfiber makeup removal cloths and use micellar cleaning water. That way you aren't producing so much trash and you can recycle the fucking bottle when you are done.

Edit because of English.

I know that she isn't that forward thinking but FUCK IT MY VOICE SHALL BE HEARD
Amber is pretty much every stereotype the rest of the world has about the US personified. She's stupid, ignorant of the world around her, and she lives only to consume enough resources for a family of 6 and produce as much trash. I can imagine to anyone that cares about that sort of thing she must be maddening, like a walking monument to modern excess and wastefullness.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
You think she recycles? :story:

Well, one way to find out: Hey Amber, I dare you to make a video showing us your trash sorted for recycling.
Of course, I don't think she recycles, ? hence the autistic microscopic sentence I put at the bottom of the post 8)Lez be real she isn't going to do anything that takes any sort of real prolonged effort that isn't beneficial to herself. But hey she is dick sucking her audience like a 5,000 dollar rotund hooker right now so she MIGHT do it for a future video if someone asked bitched enough about it.
RECYCLIN' MHMR ASMR WHILE I EAT BAKED CHICKEN or some such exceptional title. She is like an obese organ grinder monkey dancing waddling around and shaking her little tin cup for the peanut gallery. And she has to get those browine points in before the mask slips and she reverts back to her real cunty self!

I just realized the point you were trying to make @ADHD sorry for being so fucking stupid. It's been a long week.

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I'd like to think that she's fully aware of how disgusting her night-time routine is (where's the shower?????) and she's purposely trolling but I think she's genuinely reached this low a level of shame/self-awareness.
There isn't even any hand washing. Gorl, at least clean your paws and your nails before applying lotion and just spreading the filth around.

I get that she grew up partially in foster homes and that her parents were apparent pigs, but the fags aren't filthy. Krystle's family wasn't filthy. I can't remember Dusty ever being explicitly filthy. At some point someone had to teach her basic hygiene. If your nails are that laden with dirt and filth then you haven't washed them. That's just gross. I expect that from a boy in middle school, I do not accept it from a grown woman.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
It does rather amuse me that she thinks strength training means increasing reps on the daily. Oh, and her "this really burns" bullshit...no shit, dumbass. It's supposed to burn. However she needs to be concentrating on being ambulatory. If this dumb cow would just consult a physical therapist or trainer they would give her a regime that would actually be effective.

2 fatal flaws in that plan, though. First, she would never do any research to find one local and make that call. Second, she'd never stick with it. It's painfully obvious she's never really worked out in her entire life. She's just flailing around which I suppose is better than nothing? Even when she'd work out in the Krystle era there was no form, no rhyme or reason. Now she's literally only doing this for the optics. We'll never see these "exercises" again after another one or two vlogs. Once the asspats start coming in, she can relax into her old bullshit.
I was on the verge of giving her props for actually breaking a sweat working out...no, wiping off the clown makeup. She can barely lift her layg. Elephants and hippos have more range of movement.

I want to see her climb a flight of stairs. It would kill her, literally, but it would be a real workout.

All she needs to do is go outside and walk for 20 minutes. The first day will be utter hell. But it will be easier the next day, and then the next, and then yadda yadda. The "exercise" she's pretending to is normal range of movement with no actual strain. She's not even really flexing her layg muscles that hard, she's bending over and letting her bulk swing her leg up, and then FWUMP gravity brings it down.

And that ass picture. Nobody, nobody on this earth, if shown that picture, without being told what it is, would say "That's a human ass." Or even "That's a person".

I'm most fascinated by Becky. Her neck goes from her lips to her chest. How do you see that in pictures and the mirror, and say "That's fine"?

And...I think we just saw hamplanet foreplay. She moist toweled down and Jiffy Lubed on some scents for sexy time.

Oh god. I need a shower. My skin is crawling.

The horror.

THE HORROR.

Lalala

Just here to see the circus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
See, deep down in my cold little black heart I'd love to praise effort (even if it is this utterly minuscule amount of it) but here's the thing the asspatters always miss....the effort isn't whats important with AL, its the consistency and how long she actually sticks at it. She's more than capable of putting in some legit effort when the cameras rolling, shit I'll even be super nice and say she can do it off camera for a day or two. But rewarding that now is premature and is just gonna bring on the return of Cuntylynn cos hell "I did what you asked and you all said I did well so why CANT I treat myself?!"
If she can keep this up for longer than a week maybe she'll deserve some kudos but for now? This is still the cycle and we're about a day or two away from a 'I failed again woe is me its too hard' video followed by a wommat/turred haul.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Ambabies.....more fuckin' AMBABIES. It's terrifying that there are that many morons stumbling around out there. If I was a con artist (like Big Al) I'd know where my next marks were coming from...

ps-Our Thumby is growing into such a nice big boy, isn't he????

pinkbutterfly

kiwifarms.net
"Is that the muscle burning or the fat burning?"

wow

nenko

Protein.
kiwifarms.net

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
My apologies if this has been mentioned- Let's not forget what deathfats do when they do "exercise". They overestimate how many calories they are burning off then decide to treat themselves. Big AL's waddling and flapping for 20 minutes (being very generous) in her mind have probably burned 2000 calories. Time for Reeces cups and Doritos. Go on, Gorl. You earned it!

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I follow professional sumo wrestling, that shit is physical as fuck and they have to train constantly to keep their visceral fat to a minimum. Their metabolisms are also so high they have to eat 20,000 calories a day to maintain that physique. Don't tell AL though, she can't even walk for 2 minutes.
That's kind of fascinating. How are they able to eat 20,000 calories but not get visceral fat? I mean how could you even control that?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Mr Foster

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
You think she recycles? :story:

Well, one way to find out: Hey Amber, I dare you to make a video showing us your trash sorted for recycling.
And now we wait.....

Woof, hold the phone. Look at her elbows! I was mesmerized by those layyygggss that I totally missed that Portuguese beaut.
Hello Beetus, my old friend.....??

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino