LEG EXERCISE & NIGHTTIME ROUTINE!!!! 4/10/19 -

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's kind of fascinating. How are they able to eat 20,000 calories but not get visceral fat? I mean how could you even control that?
All of their training is full-body. All of it, because that's what you need to do to shove someone the same size as you around and/or trip them up and/or possess the flexibility and control to push them over.

Their morning training is two hours long:

Casta Spersions

Who's the fairest of them all?
kiwifarms.net
I do think it is interesting that nearly every person who is not bedbound on MSHPL does the shower scene, whether or not they actually shower daily or upon waking, (those contrived waking up scenes! Most if not all without CPAP would be forced to sleep upright or semi upright) perhaps it is also done as a mercy to crew and for the sweet sweet drama, but they jam themselves in there regardless.

AL needs to get herself a walker to get her stamina up.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I do think it is interesting that nearly every person who is not bedbound on MSHPL does the shower scene, whether or not they actually shower daily or upon waking, (those contrived waking up scenes! Most if not all without CPAP would be forced to sleep upright or semi upright) perhaps it is also done as a mercy to crew and for the sweet sweet drama, but they jam themselves in there regardless.

They get paid extra for those scenes.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net

Any "reality" show is going to have some scripting. It would be far more entertaining to install webcams secretly around their homes for a month before the shoot, and get authentic feeding frenzy footage, and them wallowing around on collapsed mattresses, shrieking at their enablers to bring them food, NOAWH.

They must be shameless
Free surgery, yo. That shit is expensive.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Hahaha she actually included a shot of her brushing her teeth, I guess she didn't appreciate all our cracks about her oral hygiene after the lemon eating video. How many more dirty gooch jokes before she hoses that down on camera? :story:

Just FYI sumo wrestlers consuming 10,000-20,000 calories per day is an urban legend (unless maybe if they're trying to gain weight quick when they're still teenagers?) One sumo guessed he ate 10,000 calories a day but tbh he didn't really seem to have any idea, the media just ran with it. The 10,000 calorie Michael Phelps diet was bullshit too. Typically sumos eat more like 4,000-5,000 calories per day, but might get up to 8,000 if they're actively bulking. Amber routinely exceeds that and is already double the size of your typical sumo even if her body fat percentage is nowhere comparable.

Thing is, people with abnormally high energy requirements don't typically need to count calories so a lot of them aren't exactly sure, then their intake gets massively exaggerated by insecure fat fucks trying to convince themselves slamming 6,000+ calories at a dirty Chinese-American buffet is totally normal and not at all disgusting (or the media pandering to said fat fucks). I'm sure you've heard really fat chicks crow about how Marilyn Monroe was totally a size 14, same idea, even if the comparison to sumo wrestlers is usually more apt.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Hahaha she actually included a shot of her brushing her teeth, I guess she didn't appreciate all our cracks about her oral hygiene after the lemon eating video. How many more dirty gooch jokes before she hoses that down on camera? :story:

Just FYI sumo wrestlers consuming 10,000-20,000 calories per day is an urban legend (unless maybe if they're trying to gain weight quick when they're still teenagers?) One sumo guessed he ate 10,000 calories a day but tbh he didn't really seem to have any idea, the media just ran with it. The 10,000 calorie Michael Phelps diet was bullshit too. Typically sumos eat more like 4,000-5,000 calories per day, but might get up to 8,000 if they're actively bulking. Amber routinely exceeds that and is already double the size of your typical sumo even if her body fat percentage is nowhere comparable.

Thing is, people with abnormally high energy requirements don't typically need to count calories so a lot of them aren't exactly sure, then their intake gets massively exaggerated by insecure fat fucks trying to convince themselves slamming 6,000+ calories at a dirty Chinese-American buffet is totally normal and not at all disgusting (or the media pandering to said fat fucks). I'm sure you've heard really fat chicks crow about how Marilyn Monroe was totally a size 14, same idea, even if the comparison to sumo wrestlers is usually more apt.
It actually depends on their bracket as well. I don't actively watch it, but I watched and read about dojo lives. A wrong sumo who is still bulking up will consume more calories then one who is older and thus in his prime. Hamber actually consumes as much, or more, then an active competitor ..but doesn't do the physical part.

Also if you look at what Sumo wrestlers eat, it's crazy balanced and is full of veggies. Other then the quantities, it would be healthy for any one.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
She is so worried about losing viewers. This contrition video is boring and sad. I want it to get so bad she records a "binge". That would be interesting content.
Notice how she's 300% less orgasmic when eating normal food, normal portions
Because not even feeders want to see her eat that stuff. The mouth full of greezy sausage is what the feeders get all chubbed over. This is purely because she thinks her viewers are stupid and will forget last week's videos.

Chief Kirby

kiwifarms.net
I’ve been lurking since the start of the year, but never felt like I had anything to contribute because somebody always tends to get to it first. I’ve never seen anybody else write up a full on transcript (no surprises there) I thought I would see if I could actually put up with our gorl’s ramblings long enough. I know, I'm late and a bit exceptional. Anyway.

Hey guys! So, I just wanted to start my vlog and it’s actually perfect timing because I’m having my first meal which I’m super excited for! Literally it’s just brown rice, green beans, a chicken with pepper and garlic powder and some jalapeños for some spice. So, we’re keeping it super simple, ‘cause… I know my meals can be boring, but if they get overwhelming then I’m not gonna want to eat them, I’m not gonna want to eat healthy because I hate cooking but Becky helped me with this one. It was all super simple so YAY! Instead of brown rice she’s having instant mashed potatoes, so… I’mma start eating, yum!

Okay, so, Becky said she’s not a fan of the chicken on the air fryer which is- this is how we cooked it. So, um… I’m gonna try it and see what I think. I think it’s good. I’mma try a bit with jalapeños with green beans, and a little bit of rice. Little bitta everything. Mmm! Not shabby.

You guys, sometimes I question why I do the things I do. Make up’s done, wearing an okay outfit - decent - and then I’m like “let’s clean, let’s declutter some more.” I’m staring a huge pile of stuff I’m gonna be getting rid- getting rid of.

(While saying this Amber is noticeably out of breath, and cuts have been made to cut out some of the heavy breathing. The heavy breathing continues into the next segment where she shows off what she’s getting rid of.)

Soo… We have clothes, we have scarves, we have a Michael Kors purse, we have other purses. We have books, we have… just, miscellaneous things, cell phone charges… Um, cords, cellphone cases, wallets, mirrors…

Becky: Never been used lamp.

A what? (Becky repeats herself)

Yeah, never been used lamp. Just… a lot. And I’m not even done! I mean, it’s not going to be much more but I mean this is a lot already.

So, yeah, I’m pretty exhausted. I’m very grateful for Becky’s help because this has been really hard for me, ‘cause it’s like I wanna do so much and I have this like internal energy but being the size that I am my energy and my body, like I’m able to do, like my stamina, just does not match.

But, yeah, it’s not like I have a lot of stuff because I really don’t. The only room I have in the house where I keep my stuff is the den… Which… (Pans camera around to show off the area) we’re kinda in that area, um, of course the bathroom right here which is where I keep my clothes. So I don’t have a lot of stuff, like if I had my own house it would be so bare because I don’t have furniture. I do have, you know, a lot of the plates and the bowls… and, um, the pans and stuff that we use are mine. But Eric and Ricky also had some when I moved in here so it’s about even when it comes to that. But like, when it comes to furniture, just like normal house stuff, I don’t have like, really anything.

(Sigh) That like moment of relief when you just like (big sigh, laughs). So for me, when I’m doing anything but having my legs elevated, like having them straight out instead of down, my feet and legs are always hurting. As you guys know, my bed is, um, on the floor so I’m able to have my legs out. I’ll show you.

(Switches camera view to show her legs out)

See how my legs are just like laying out like that? Ugh, that feels so good!

So we’re in the middle of also watching — watching. Okay. We’re in the middle of washing bedding. I washed some of my bedding last night, we’re just doing a little bit more. It’s just been very productive. Although I do regret wearing this outfit but it’s okay. I just feel a lot better when I do my makeup and get ready for the day.

So, I just got done with my exercises and I wanted to give you guys like a little update! Like, where I’m at with reps, how long I can walk for now… I also wanna say, I’m doing these exercises not to get a sweaty mess and all this, that’s not what I’m aiming for. I’m just aiming to build my stamina, to build my mobility, to get my heart beating more. I know that my exercising verses your exercising is probably very different. Very, very different! But this is a lot for me right now. And I’m just excited to keep pushing, and to keep doing better, and push myself further, and… I really don’t wanna give up on this, and I want to keep trying. I need to keep trying and keep going.

So I’m not sure what I last told you guys about my walking, buuut, I’m pretty sure I told you guys it was a minute and thirty-one seconds, now I’m at a minute and forty-three seconds! It’s exciting for me, because it’s like those little seconds just… it just makes me feel like I’m getting better, and I can last longer.

As for my arm ups, I’ve been stuck at 20 reps for a few days now. Which I’m okay with, arm ups just… hurt really bad. Um, I’m hoping to maybe try 21 tomorrow. For arm punches, I’m doing 50 reps now, because I did 50 reps yesterday so now I had to do them today and… They hurt both my arms so bad! I was burneen, ugh, the muscles were screaming! Is it muscles or fat that’s screaming? I don’t know, like a mixture of bolth.

I also started a new little exercise thing, so I’m actually gonna add that right here. And if you hear weird noises… Twinkie, over there, she was on the couch making really weird noises ‘cause it was windy outside and she just gets very, just, defensive. Any little noise she hears, she barks and growls, and yeah. So you hear like a little (attempt at growling) growls.

I’m gonna show you the clip right here!

(6:09 - 6:52 Amber shows off her amazeen new leg exercises.)

So I’m just calling those “leg ups” it’s just a different movement for my legs that I feel like I need to do… And I was able to do 12 on each side. So tomorrow I need to do 12 or more.

If you guys hear water, Becky is showering. And the room that we’re in-

Becky: The bathroom!

The bathroom! Which I also have my closet in here, so. This is a very bad angle because I don’t have anywhere to put you guys. So.

We’re gonna do a little bit of a night time routine. I’m gonna take off my make up. I use, just make up remover cleansing towelettes Neutrogena. I love these! They make my face feel so soft and smell so good! So, I’mma do that.

(Amber begins to take her makeup off)

So, I use one for my cover up and then I use another for one eye, and another for another eye! So I use three of these every night — well, when I have my make up done. So, how do I look? The one eye with make up, one eye without! Uh, no! Nononono!

There we go. Bare faced. And then… Time to brush teeth. I use the sensitive extra whiteneen. I usually have sensodyne, buuut, I think last time, um, I bought toothpaste I wasn’t thinking. But sensodyne is the way to go, just sayin’ right here.

(Amber sensually brushes her teeth, which apparently elicits the same reaction as eating good food)

It feels soo good to brush your teeth! It’s, like, a mouth massage!

So next thing I do, just some deodorant. Don’t need to show you guys that.

Now I’mma put some lotion on. This is Dark Kiss from Bath and Body Works. This smells incredible, ugh! So I just put it on my arms. Chesticle area. Neck. And last thing I do, is just a little bit of body spray and we have ourselves some Warm Vanilla, Sugar. Again - Bath and Body Works.

Is it not working?

Becky struggles to light a candle. After trying to light it, she puts her fingers into the wax to adjust the wicks and recoils, apparently burnt.

What’s going on with it?

(Becky mumbles something about wax, presumably the wicks are stuck)

It’s in the wax? Is that how we bought it or have we used this one before?

Becky: We’ve used this one before.

Yay! It’s working! Candle time!

So I think it’s about that time that I should end my vlog. I hope you guys have enjoyed my vlogs lately! I’m trying to just vlog more. Like, back when I first started youtube I’d vlog every single day, I’d upload three times a day sometimes, like, it was obsessive but, y’know. I did daily vlogs for a coupla years, and I miss that. I’m not saying I’m going to be like a daily vlogger but I definitely want to vlog as much as I can. It motivates me and it inspires me to keep going when it comes to exercises and everything like that. So anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this video and I’ll see you in my next one! Bye!

I’ve been lurking since the start of the year, but never felt like I had anything to contribute because somebody always tends to get to it first. I’ve never seen anybody else write up a full on transcript (no surprises there) I thought I would see if I could actually put up with our gorl’s ramblings long enough. I know, I'm late and a bit exceptional. Anyway.

Hey guys! So, I just wanted to start my vlog and it’s actually perfect timing because I’m having my first meal which I’m super excited for! Literally it’s just brown rice, green beans, a chicken with pepper and garlic powder and some jalapeños for some spice. So, we’re keeping it super simple, ‘cause… I know my meals can be boring, but if they get overwhelming then I’m not gonna want to eat them, I’m not gonna want to eat healthy because I hate cooking but Becky helped me with this one. It was all super simple so YAY! Instead of brown rice she’s having instant mashed potatoes, so… I’mma start eating, yum!

View attachment 721539

Okay, so, Becky said she’s not a fan of the chicken on the air fryer which is- this is how we cooked it. So, um… I’m gonna try it and see what I think. I think it’s good. I’mma try a bit with jalapeños with green beans, and a little bit of rice. Little bitta everything. Mmm! Not shabby.

You guys, sometimes I question why I do the things I do. Make up’s done, wearing an okay outfit - decent - and then I’m like “let’s clean, let’s declutter some more.” I’m staring a huge pile of stuff I’m gonna be getting rid- getting rid of.

(While saying this Amber is noticeably out of breath, and cuts have been made to cut out some of the heavy breathing. The heavy breathing continues into the next segment where she shows off what she’s getting rid of.)

View attachment 721537

Soo… We have clothes, we have scarves, we have a Michael Kors purse, we have other purses. We have books, we have… just, miscellaneous things, cell phone charges… Um, cords, cellphone cases, wallets, mirrors…

Yeah, never been used lamp. Just… a lot. And I’m not even done! I mean, it’s not going to be much more but I mean this is a lot already.

So, yeah, I’m pretty exhausted. I’m very grateful for Becky’s help because this has been really hard for me, ‘cause it’s like I wanna do so much and I have this like internal energy but being the size that I am my energy and my body, like I’m able to do, like my stamina, just does not match.

But, yeah, it’s not like I have a lot of stuff because I really don’t. The only room I have in the house where I keep my stuff is the den… Which… (Pans camera around to show off the area) we’re kinda in that area, um, of course the bathroom right here which is where I keep my clothes. So I don’t have a lot of stuff, like if I had my own house it would be so bare because I don’t have furniture. I do have, you know, a lot of the plates and the bowls… and, um, the pans and stuff that we use are mine. But Eric and Ricky also had some when I moved in here so it’s about even when it comes to that. But like, when it comes to furniture, just like normal house stuff, I don’t have like, really anything.

(Sigh) That like moment of relief when you just like (big sigh, laughs). So for me, when I’m doing anything but having my legs elevated, like having them straight out instead of down, my feet and legs are always hurting. As you guys know, my bed is, um, on the floor so I’m able to have my legs out. I’ll show you.

So we’re in the middle of also watching — watching. Okay. We’re in the middle of washing bedding. I washed some of my bedding last night, we’re just doing a little bit more. It’s just been very productive. Although I do regret wearing this outfit but it’s okay. I just feel a lot better when I do my makeup and get ready for the day.

So, I just got done with my exercises and I wanted to give you guys like a little update! Like, where I’m at with reps, how long I can walk for now… I also wanna say, I’m doing these exercises not to get a sweaty mess and all this, that’s not what I’m aiming for. I’m just aiming to build my stamina, to build my mobility, to get my heart beating more. I know that my exercising verses your exercising is probably very different. Very, very different! But this is a lot for me right now. And I’m just excited to keep pushing, and to keep doing better, and push myself further, and… I really don’t wanna give up on this, and I want to keep trying. I need to keep trying and keep going.

So I’m not sure what I last told you guys about my walking, buuut, I’m pretty sure I told you guys it was a minute and thirty-one seconds, now I’m at a minute and forty-three seconds! It’s exciting for me, because it’s like those little seconds just… it just makes me feel like I’m getting better, and I can last longer.

As for my arm ups, I’ve been stuck at 20 reps for a few days now. Which I’m okay with, arm ups just… hurt really bad. Um, I’m hoping to maybe try 21 tomorrow. For arm punches, I’m doing 50 reps now, because I did 50 reps yesterday so now I had to do them today and… They hurt both my arms so bad! I was burneen, ugh, the muscles were screaming! Is it muscles or fat that’s screaming? I don’t know, like a mixture of bolth.

I also started a new little exercise thing, so I’m actually gonna add that right here. And if you hear weird noises… Twinkie, over there, she was on the couch making really weird noises ‘cause it was windy outside and she just gets very, just, defensive. Any little noise she hears, she barks and growls, and yeah. So you hear like a little (attempt at growling) growls.

So I’m just calling those “leg ups” it’s just a different movement for my legs that I feel like I need to do… And I was able to do 12 on each side. So tomorrow I need to do 12 or more.

The bathroom! Which I also have my closet in here, so. This is a very bad angle because I don’t have anywhere to put you guys. So.

We’re gonna do a little bit of a night time routine. I’m gonna take off my make up. I use, just make up remover cleansing towelettes Neutrogena. I love these! They make my face feel so soft and smell so good! So, I’mma do that.

View attachment 721534

So, I use one for my cover up and then I use another for one eye, and another for another eye! So I use three of these every night — well, when I have my make up done. So, how do I look? The one eye with make up, one eye without! Uh, no! Nononono!

There we go. Bare faced. And then… Time to brush teeth. I use the sensitive extra whiteneen. I usually have sensodyne, buuut, I think last time, um, I bought toothpaste I wasn’t thinking. But sensodyne is the way to go, just sayin’ right here.

(Amber sensually brushes her teeth, which apparently elicits the same reaction as eating good food)

Now I’mma put some lotion on. This is Dark Kiss from Bath and Body Works. This smells incredible, ugh! So I just put it on my arms. Chesticle area. Neck. And last thing I do, is just a little bit of body spray and we have ourselves some Warm Vanilla, Sugar. Again - Bath and Body Works.

Is it not working?

Becky struggles to light a candle. After trying to light it, she puts her fingers into the wax to adjust the wicks and recoils, apparently burnt.

What’s going on with it?

So I think it’s about that time that I should end my vlog. I hope you guys have enjoyed my vlogs lately! I’m trying to just vlog more. Like, back when I first started youtube I’d vlog every single day, I’d upload three times a day sometimes, like, it was obsessive but, y’know. I did daily vlogs for a coupla years, and I miss that. I’m not saying I’m going to be like a daily vlogger but I definitely want to vlog as much as I can. It motivates me and it inspires me to keep going when it comes to exercises and everything like that. So anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this video and I’ll see you in my next one! Bye!
Thank you for doing this. There’s something horrific and yet fascinating about seeing her speech patterns written out. And welcome!

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
I don't think we've seen a thumbs up/down ratio this positive for over a year. It's like we've completed some kind of big AL Mayan cycle and we're back at day 1, the past has been erased and the ambabies have no idea what's coming.
Either way, it's all or nothing. She doesn't have many options left.

A. Follow O2B's advice. Lose weight THEN post an update. However, any filler videos in between will be met with criticism for not trying to lose weight.

B. Somehow managed to convince everyone that her channel doesn't revolve around weight loss so people will just enjoy her regular non weight loss videos. Problem is the controversy surrounding her weight IS one of her driving factors.

C. Take a break from YouTube but it's her job so she can't.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 721539

View attachment 721537

View attachment 721534

Is it not working?

What’s going on with it?

I just want to say good sir or ma'am, you are a saint. Keep up the work. Seriously I don't think I ever saw one do the transcript and it's far more enlightening then you might think to actually read what she says.

Can't they take Amber outside and hose her down? Pressure wash? Is Becky the only one in the house who actually showers?
I am pretty sure Eric and Rickie both shower. I'm surprised Becky even does. Eric and Rickie even have the nice shower. It's supposedly big enough for Hamber so they probably can shower together.

Why would any one think Eric and Rickie don't bathe?

Edit: Fuck sorry, doublepost. I swore I hit edit on my other post ....

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I’ve been lurking since the start of the year, but never felt like I had anything to contribute because somebody always tends to get to it first. I’ve never seen anybody else write up a full on transcript (no surprises there) I thought I would see if I could actually put up with our gorl’s ramblings long enough.
Did you do all of that manually or did you use the auto-generated transcript YouTube provides?

You deserve an orange chicken dinner if you did that all from scratch! :semperfidelis:

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
No shower before bed. Just a few wet wipes, deodorant and........PERFUME?? Who the fuck wears perfume to bed? Someone trying to mask an embarrassing odor problem. That's who. And Becky still lit a candle on top of that. :stress: Reminds me of those PooPourri commercials: "...giving you a nice blend of Chem-Lab carnations with just a touch of feces..."

That's actually really sad, though. The lack of hygiene has to be pretty obvious to everyone around her, with maybe the exception of Becky who is either used to it, or has the same problem herself. And I'm sure in that house of pushovers, nobody wants to have a conversation about hygiene with a nearly 30 year old woman. Their solutions amount to buying more wax melts, air fresheners and opening windows.

All those competing smells, and another Kentucky summer right around the corner. That sounds like an actual hell.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino