LEG EXERCISE & NIGHTTIME ROUTINE!!!! 4/10/19 -

simulated goat

Not a GTO
kiwifarms.net
All of their training is full-body. All of it, because that's what you need to do to shove someone the same size as you around and/or trip them up and/or possess the flexibility and control to push them over.

Their morning training is two hours long:

Wow,the balance involved in that...That's closer to ballet training (sans overlaid grace) than many exercises I've seen. Yeah, those guys got legs from that, I'm sure. Amber flapping her legs in the air for fifteen minutes :optimistic:doesn't even come close.

FitBitch

Gotta go crazy fast
kiwifarms.net
I need a minute to take in her fucking hygiene routine. According to her she takes her showers in the "morning" (when she wakes up) spent all day working herself up "cleaning" (ordering Becky around) "got sweaty" "working out" (ha and HA!) And then before bed just slathers lotion sloppily around where she can reach with her grimy af fingers (I see those nails booboo) after not actually washing her face or properly removing all her make-up and then sleeps on the unwashed pile lovingly named pillow mountain.

This bitch is gross.

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
His solution was to douse himself in Axe body spray. Before this I had never been assaulted by the toxic combination of otherworldly BO funk and Axe spray. Describing it as a nauseating combination would be putting it very mildly.
Motherfucking soap. And a spare change of top if you're outside.

A simple bar of cheap soap works wonders even for the stankiest of fats. I know alot of men in general shampoo up and expect the trickling washed off shampoo to work it's way magically around all other areas. Spending just an additional 1 or 2 minutes to soap up will last you for hours with minimal need for body sprays.

Opiophile

I use these for decoration Officer, I swear.
kiwifarms.net
Motherfucking soap. And a spare change of top if you're outside.

A simple bar of cheap soap works wonders even for the stankiest of fats. I know alot of men in general shampoo up and expect the trickling washed off shampoo to work it's way magically around all other areas. Spending just an additional 1 or 2 minutes to soap up will last you for hours with minimal need for body sprays.
Absolutely, and that is what I told this kid constantly. But he refused to even shower at all, and when we MADE him shower, he just wet his hair and pretended to shower. At the end of the day it was up to him. The scary thing is that soon he will be too old for that group home, and will get social security and probably an apartment to live in that he will destroy. He needed to be in a higher level of care, and I think he will end up there once a government official realizes that he will be living in filth and cant care for himself. It didnt help that this kid was over 6 feet tall, very strong and prone to outbursts of violence. Another child that was on clozaril for a decade.

His mother is the same way unfortunately, so this is all a combination of learned behavior and mental illness. I don't agree with the way that group home handled a lot of things, because they just ended up creating a hugbox to coddle these kids with, they dont learn any life skills, are destined to fail and I would be reprimanded for trying to teach these kids things they will need to actually live their lives and be productive. So yeah, fuck that.

I think our society has come to that same belief even with our gorl Big Al. Instead of trying to help her, we need to make up excuses as to how her choices are just fine, and she's perfectly healthy the way she is! Which of course is demonstrably false, and we are doing so many people a disservice by applying that sort of backwards logic to it.

ButMuhCondishuns

It's always someone else's fault
kiwifarms.net
Is Al above asking for help to shower from Becky? Aside from the fact that she's a dainty proud gorl, obviously. But wouldn't a person WANT to be clean? Am I missing something here?

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Is Al above asking for help to shower from Becky? Aside from the fact that she's a dainty proud gorl, obviously. But wouldn't a person WANT to be clean? Am I missing something here?
Well, she'd never admit it if she did ask Becks for help. I think we're all of a consensus that she can't wipe herself properly, a theory that was further bolstered by her developing a UTI after Becks went out of town for a few days. She can't fit into that shower anymore, no question. 50 elbees ago she was getting stuck. I think she takes occasional sponge baths and covers up the rest with wax melts, lotions, and body spray. Honestly, she has to reek.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
Well, she'd never admit it if she did ask Becks for help. I think we're all of a consensus that she can't wipe herself properly, a theory that was further bolstered by her developing a UTI after Becks went out of town for a few days. She can't fit into that shower anymore, no question. 50 elbees ago she was getting stuck. I think she takes occasional sponge baths and covers up the rest with wax melts, lotions, and body spray. Honestly, she has to reek.
The other thing I don't understand is if she can't fit in their shower, why not just use the gays shower? Like fuck its the same water source. Just clean up your mess after. I am pretty sure it wouldn't be that big of a deal but what do I know.
I do know however I would be showering with a hose outside if I had to. Jesus Christ.

alittlebifurious

☉ ONE TIT WONDER
kiwifarms.net
The other thing I don't understand is if she can't fit in their shower, why not just use the gays shower? Like fuck its the same water source. Just clean up your mess after. I am pretty sure it wouldn't be that big of a deal but what do I know.
I do know however I would be showering with a hose outside if I had to. Jesus Christ.
Iiii don't think it has much to do with her size. Some of it, of course. If you can't fit in the fucking shower, that's a big hinderance. But she was like this before, when she was a much more dainty-petite-slender young piglet. A lot of people with low self esteem and mental health issues don't keep up with their personal hygiene. There's no way Amber isn't at least suffering from clinical depression. You don't need to armchair to realize that her miserable life would drive anyone to a deep depression. Self neglect is a huge depression thing. Even if she did slim down, she'd still have poor hygiene. Then, even if she got treatment for depression she would also struggle with her hygiene because at this point it's habitual for her not to bathe. She's got a lot more healing to do than just losing all that weight.

I think if Amber has any moments of clarity where she realizes how fucked up her life is and how far she has to go before she gets to where she wants to be (skinnier, healthier, with her own house, etc.) she probably gets overwhelmed as fuck. Then she goes and either eats a shit ton of calories or spends a lot of money on things she doesn't need.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
The other thing I don't understand is if she can't fit in their shower, why not just use the gays shower?
Would you like it if you had to share a bathroom with her? Just to remind you, whenever the question of how Amber goes to the toilet comes up, someone mentions shitting while standing in the shower and stomping it through the drain.
Just clean up your mess after.
:story: She doesn't even clean herself and the last time she posted a video of her "cleaning" the house she was dragging a dry mop (one of those with paper pads at the bottom) around the kitchen.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Also the bigger shower is through the room of Rickie and Eric.

Do you think they want her going into their room ever? She's shown she has bugs living in/in her as well. Do you want any reason for her to go near your safe spots? I wouldn't. The bitch could shower outside, it's not hard. Any of us who has gone camping has likely showered outside in some way.

With all the money she wastes, she could have bought a solar shower by now.

Though she might need like two fucking solar shower bags of this size to get remotely properly cleaned. But there you have it. She can throw some tarps around to make a stall for privacy. Done and done.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino