Legend of the Mythic Warrior: Pilot Epic 1 - Cat Robot (a CWCki Forums fan comic) -

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
Da Update
Let's get this started! Those with assigned pages, please can you aim for a deadline of Monday 25th August? If this cause problems please let me know.
There are still six unassigned pages, I'm aiming to pick up artists for these in the next couple of days.
If anyone already assigned pages finds themselves making rapid progress and would like to take on more, get in touch :)

schiessen

The Sadomasochistic Valkyrie
kiwifarms.net
I could take on one more page, if you'd like. I'll let you chose to make things easier.

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
Uh, whichever one doesn't feature any perverse elements.
Pages outlines are here, and happy to say that this is (hopefully) a perversity-free comic. I wanted to stay away from all the feet and jellyfish stuff - if Jay were ever to read this I don't want him to enjoy any part of it ;)
There's one scene of involuntary double incontinence, a la Naitsihrc in CWC Defence - but that page is already taken.

Randall Fragg

Spedfinder general
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pages outlines are here, and happy to say that this is (hopefully) a perversity-free comic. I wanted to stay away from all the feet and jellyfish stuff - if Jay were ever to read this I don't want him to enjoy any part of it ;)
There's one scene of involuntary double incontinence, a la Naitsihrc in CWC Defence - but that page is already taken.
Wait, this is a remake, right? Like, it's already a comic, and we're rewriting it, like the Sonichu fanjam? Or is this a True and Origional creation?

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
Wait, this is a remake, right? Like, it's already a comic, and we're rewriting it, like the Sonichu fanjam? Or is this a True and Origional creation?
It's an ORIGINAL COMIC DO NOT STEAL.

GK's comic was irredeemable. Not even worth a remake. He writes worse than Chris after a bottle of Kahlua. It's on page 80 of the GK 2 thread if you want to check it out.

The villain kills a cat, and GK's Mary Sue OC basically says "meh, not getting upset over a cat". Also the OC is a 5yr old sadist with a foot fetish. Do not want.

So this comic is the cat getting a new robot body and taking revenge.

TopperHay

Twisted Mochrie
kiwifarms.net

Transcript because of my crappy handwriting -
Doctor: Mr and Mrs Copywright Wreckaround, it appears that your son is literally full of shit. As a result we've had to incinerate his power armour on account of the smell.
Fey's Mother: Is there anything we can do to help our little boy?
Doctor: I beleive that your son's affliction may be caused by his diet. Plenty of fruits and vegetables should sort him out.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino