Legend of the Mythic Warrior: Pilot Epic 1 - Cat Robot (a CWCki Forums fan comic)

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Nova Prospekt

*nnnnnnn*
kiwifarms.net
Cool. I'm sure this comic will be more EPIC and AWESOME than anything Jay can ever shit out. Ideally.

EzioCanLeapofFaith

kiwifarms.net
I finished the back cover
I drew the pic he included in the comic at the end.
I hope it fuels nightmares
stayAwesome.jpg

SparksterSanjulo

Rocket Knight
kiwifarms.net
You all draw so great, I'm afraid my art isn't up to snuff, now. :lol:
Anyway, I got page 1 done because I figured it would be the easiest page to get done. It took me forever to come up with a design for RoboCat because I don't have very much experience with this kind of thing. I'm hoping it's good. I basically made it a parody of Jay's character page because what better to fill the page with useless information than character stats and copyrights! If anyone has an issue with the text, let me know and I'll change it.
nMc9rS7.png

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
Are all the pages taken? So wait, the pages will have different art styles, then?

Pages 10, 11 and 12 are available. Would you like to draw one?

Yes, the idea is that there'll be a variety of different art styles. I was inspired by the Sonichu fan-jam comics in the Sonichu forum. It's an interesting overall effect, and it makes it easier to get projects like this done, and it lets a lot of people get involved.

I finished the back cover
I drew the pic he included in the comic at the end.
I hope it fuels nightmares
stayAwesome.jpg

That is brilliant. Seriously good. The pallid skin and the thinning hair make him look like he's suffering from wearing that nuclear fission suit.

You all draw so great, I'm afraid my art isn't up to snuff, now. :lol:
Anyway, I got page 1 done because I figured it would be the easiest page to get done. It took me forever to come up with a design for RoboCat because I don't have very much experience with this kind of thing. I'm hoping it's good. I basically made it a parody of Jay's character page because what better to fill the page with useless information than character stats and copyrights! If anyone has an issue with the text, let me know and I'll change it.
nMc9rS7.png

Fantastic. I lol'd at "boomerang ribs". Great work with the "about text", as well.

Randall Fragg

Tran Ranch is under siege!
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That is brilliant. Seriously good. The pallid skin and the thinning hair make him look like he's suffering from wearing that nuclear fission suit.
Hey, that just have me an idea for Not Jay's design. Have a bunch of IV tubes sticking into him at various points to give him a constant supply of drugs to counteract radiation poisoning.

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
If page 10 is still available I'd like to give it a try.
It is indeed still available, I'll put you down with gratitude. Welcome aboard!

Hi ho! Why not let me give the shitty treatment to page 12?
Hey! Unfortunately page 12 was snapped up via chat about an hour ago :oops: Sorry about that. If you like, I can put you down as willing to cover a page if someone drops out/wants to reduce their pagecount. Alternatively the general Jay fan art thread could do with some more good stuff. No promises, but if everyone enjoys this there's also the possibility of a sequel...

I'd like to be a character, I can't draw for shit.
Know the feeling :) What sort of character would you like to be? I can keep it on file in case a sequel is forthcoming...

EDFHemlock

Pickle with tentacles and a chariot
kiwifarms.net
It is indeed still available, I'll put you down with gratitude. Welcome aboard!

Hey! Unfortunately page 12 was snapped up via chat about an hour ago :oops: Sorry about that. If you like, I can put you down as willing to cover a page if someone drops out/wants to reduce their pagecount. Alternatively the general Jay fan art thread could do with some more good stuff. No promises, but if everyone enjoys this there's also the possibility of a sequel...

Know the feeling :) What sort of character would you like to be? I can keep it on file in case a sequel is forthcoming...
My avatar.

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
My avatar.
I see. It's quite a thing, your avatar :) Maybe if one of the artists is early enough along in their page they could give it a cameo as a logo or on a poster or something. If not I'll keep it in mind for any sequel...

deadson

kiwifarms.net
It looks like I might be able to get a hold of a scanner for the pages, but not until sunday *gaaaaaaasdfiherogh*. Oh well. Lol, I have a different design of Robocat for the comic XD. Awesome job so far with the art so far guys!

Nova Prospekt

*nnnnnnn*
kiwifarms.net
Oh btw, when we finish, do we just post it here or is there an email we send it to or a site where we upload the pages?