Legend of the Mythic Warrior: Pilot Epic 1 - Cat Robot (a CWCki Forums fan comic)

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Hey! Unfortunately page 12 was snapped up via chat about an hour ago :oops: Sorry about that. If you like, I can put you down as willing to cover a page if someone drops out/wants to reduce their pagecount. Alternatively the general Jay fan art thread could do with some more good stuff. No promises, but if everyone enjoys this there's also the possibility of a sequel...

Hey, no problem. I'm willing to step in should somebody change his\her mind, but I'm fine with watching you magnificient sons of guns
work your magic! Some fan art might be in order, though!

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Know the feeling :) What sort of character would you like to be? I can keep it on file in case a sequel is forthcoming...

Could I also be in the possible sequel? I also can't draw for shit.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
legend_of_the_mythic_warrior_pg15_by_topperhay-d7w23zr.png
Not sure if I'll have time to colour this as I'm away from home, but I mainly wanted to get it cleaned up and inked so here ya go...
That second-to-last panel...you really can make a right out of so many, many wrongs!

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, so I volunteered for a page, but I'm gonna pull out. I suck at art, so someone better than me can pick it up. Looks like @ShittyRecolor is in luck :lol:
Holy shizzle man, thank you very much! Of course I can give you yourassignment back anytime should you change your mind, but in the meantime I'll get to work ASAP! Once again, thanks!

R

RV 229

kiwifarms.net
Aw hell, if it's still up for grabs, give me page ten. I don't even know what's on it, but w/e.

sikotik

It's Lego Frank Mutha Fucka!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of that one anime from the 80's where the female giant robot's boobs were missiles.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of that one anime from the 80's where the female giant robot's boobs were missiles.

Mazinger Z? I know Gurren Lagann gave Yoko a mech briefly in the final battle that had what were effectively Super Mario Bullet Bill boobs (and no I am not exaggerating that)

sikotik

It's Lego Frank Mutha Fucka!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mazinger Z? Yeah! That's the one. I forgot what it was called.