Legend of the Mythic Warrior: Pilot Epic 1 - Cat Robot (a CWCki Forums fan comic)

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Coster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna need a bit of a deadline extension, I've been sick since last Thursday and haven't been able to work on my pages.

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna need a bit of a deadline extension, I've been sick since last Thursday and haven't been able to work on my pages.
Absolutely no problem. Sorry to hear you've not been well. Please take your time. Hope you feel better soon.

schiessen

The Sadomasochistic Valkyrie
kiwifarms.net
hey sorry i've been gone, i just started college last week and my minds been elsewhere D:

anyways heres two of my pages, the last one will come tomorrow, sorry for the wait, i've been so busy

TGK1.png
TGK2.png

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
I think I'll only be able to finish my doodling till tomorrow. Is that okay? Sorry.

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
An update

You guys are awesome.

To those who have turned in finished pages: without exception my expectations have been exceeded :heart-full: Thank you for spending time on this.

To those who are still working on your pages: don't sweat it. I'm a pretty laid-back guy - it's Absinthe and not Vodka Red Bull for a reason :) I'm happy to see how this is coming together over the next week or so. Let me know if you get stuck.

Just a small bit of admin; when your page is ready, either attach it here or host it somewhere like Imgur and link to it. If you really want it to be a surprise then pm me a link to a hosted file and I'll make sure to hold it back until the whole thing is ready.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the lateness, here's page 11:

uTRAxmP.jpg

Holy shit. Jar Jar is fucking threatening for once. I think you've broken the space-time continuum with this awesomeness.

Almost done with my page. I'll have it up in a bit.

Edit: All done!
Catwarriorthing_zps2034be6b.png

If you can, you should make the bows be red, green, and blue. The reason should be obvious.

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
Gentlefolk of the Knight Watch:

My time on these forums is, sadly, drawing to a close.

Please could somebody take over the task of collating this - reminding our talented volunteers with pages outstanding and finding new takers for any pages which cannot be finished by original claimants?

It'd be nice to look in occasionally to here or the Golden Wiki and see this finished.

Jaimas

A Man-Made Nightmare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gentlefolk of the Knight Watch:

My time on these forums is, sadly, drawing to a close.

Please could somebody take over the task of collating this - reminding our talented volunteers with pages outstanding and finding new takers for any pages which cannot be finished by original claimants?

It'd be nice to look in occasionally to here or the Golden Wiki and see this finished.
Brother Absinthe, what foulness has befallen you? :(

As Supervisor, I'll try to keep things going in your absence. Godspeed, you magnificent bastard, and may fortune find you wherever you roam.