Legend of the Mythic Warrior: Pilot Epic 1 - Cat Robot (a CWCki Forums fan comic)

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
Brother Absinthe, what foulness has befallen you? :(

As Supervisor, I'll try to keep things going in your absence. Godspeed, you magnificent bastard, and may fortune find you wherever you roam.

:heart-full:

Thank you very much for your kind words, and your offer of help with this. Both are most graciously accepted.

I'm leaving for a positive reason. I have an opportunity to pursue something career-wise that I've wanted to do for a long time, but I'll be striking out on my own so I need my time and enthusiasm focused on one thing at the moment.

I've had a lot of fun with the Knight Watch, and the wider forums, and if I don't take a hiatus I'm afraid I'll continue to spend all my time lurking chat or trying to start projects here.

I'll drop in from time to time. Until then, may the sun of glorious lulz never be absent from all your kiwi groves.

Ave atque vale.

wheat pasta

You're not real! Fuck you!
kiwifarms.net

Thank you very much for your kind words, and your offer of help with this. Both are most graciously accepted.

I'm leaving for a positive reason. I have an opportunity to pursue something career-wise that I've wanted to do for a long time, but I'll be striking out on my own so I need my time and enthusiasm focused on one thing at the moment.

I've had a lot of fun with the Knight Watch, and the wider forums, and if I don't take a hiatus I'm afraid I'll continue to spend all my time lurking chat or trying to start projects here.

I'll drop in from time to time. Until then, may the sun of glorious lulz never be absent from all your kiwi groves.

Ave atque vale.

Go get 'em!! We'll miss you! :heart-full:

Watermelon1337

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net

Ave atque vale.

Go forth on your noble quest, good sir! Thanks for all your help and dedication with everything relating to the scrawny yellow knight that brings us all together. Good luck!

deadson

kiwifarms.net

Ave atque vale.

Good luck with your life, we shall miss you!

Taily Puff

Ready to Begin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gentlefolk of the Knight Watch:

My time on these forums is, sadly, drawing to a close.

Please could somebody take over the task of collating this - reminding our talented volunteers with pages outstanding and finding new takers for any pages which cannot be finished by original claimants?

It'd be nice to look in occasionally to here or the Golden Wiki and see this finished.

I don't believe we've ever spoken in depth. But I don't think I've ever disagreed with something you've posted and I love absinthe, so this information gives me emotions I would prefer not to experience. I can say, with utmost sincerity, that I wish you nothing but the best things life has to offer.

Fare thee well, green fairy. Fare thee well.

ASoulMan

It's time for assembly...FROM HELL!!!
kiwifarms.net

Ave atque vale.

You do what you got to do in life man.

Good luck on your future endeavor!

Coster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ave atque vale.

q8vOpN1.png

wheat pasta

You're not real! Fuck you!
kiwifarms.net
I know that as a member of Staff, I'm not allowed to have favourites...but Absinthe was totally my favourite! *sigh*
Ok, so who wants to be my new favourite?

If you pick me, I'll give you a monthly stipend of homemade baked goods.