Leighanna Rose Walsh / Princess of the Crystal / ScarletJusticeWitch / Wetflame - Irish Phil & Pro Ronald McDonald Cosplayer.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story: No one is fucking hostile towards support characters in Overwatch. No one gets their ass kissed more than a good healing character. If people are being shitty to Ronny in game while he's healing, it's because he's fucking garbage at it and he was dragging the whole team down. And Mercy is still e-z mode heals, even after all her nerfs. The people who are really crying about it are most are girls who play Mercy because they can't aim and because their boyfriend want a pocket heal/DPS boost... and fuck them.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
No one gets their ass kissed more than a good healing character.
"Good" is the relevant word. Ronald McDonald is a shitty, toxic person in every environment he's ever been in. No doubt he's a shit healer as well.

"Good" is the relevant word. Ronald McDonald is a shitty, toxic person in every environment he's ever been in. No doubt he's a shit healer as well.
Ronald McDonald would practically be blacklisted on World of Warcraft. I'm pretty certain that as soon as he gets booted out of his first dungeon/raid, he'd flood all social media with accusations of transphobia.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Ronald McDonald would practically be blacklisted on World of Warcraft. I'm pretty certain that as soon as he gets booted out of his first dungeon/raid, he'd flood all social media with accusations of transphobia.
His party would die around him while he would be shrieking "LOOK AT MEEEEEEE I'M A TRANNY!"

niggers

GOT A FEELING I CAN'T SHAKE IT
kiwifarms.net
i just clicked on my "attached a file" alert and i thought this was the trump thread

"oh man i wonder what kind of sad, pathetic cuck would equate nerfing a video game character to nazism?"

i cracked the biggest grin when i realized where i was

• Agree
Reactions: Lovertits

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
Ron wants to meet up with Sophie Labelle on her European tour. Shes said shes gonna try to organise something.
Wait... Sophie wants to do a European tour now? I missed that one. I'm all for getting rid of him, even if the Europeans are the ones stuck with the idiot, but I'm confused. Aren't white people bad? Aren't western countries shitholes of transphobia? Why do SJWs always want to stick around liberal Western democracies like the UK, France, Germany, Sweden and the Low Countries when they could travel to say Africa or South America and see real life PoCs?

• Islamic Content
Reactions: Shiversblood

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Wait... Sophie wants to do a European tour now? I missed that one. I'm all for getting rid of him, even if the Europeans are the ones stuck with the idiot, but I'm confused. Aren't white people bad? Aren't western countries shitholes of transphobia? Why do SJWs always want to stick around liberal Western democracies like the UK, France, Germany, Sweden and the Low Countries when they could travel to say Africa or South America and see real life PoCs?
Or he could go battle transphobia in some actual transphobic country, like a brave warrior for tranny justice, instead of pretending the only countries on the planet that even put up with revolting troons like himself are some kind of phobic nightmare.

saltnpepe

Butt Froster
kiwifarms.net
Or he could go battle transphobia in some actual transphobic country, like a brave warrior for tranny justice, instead of pretending the only countries on the planet that even put up with revolting troons like himself are some kind of phobic nightmare.
I find this hilarious because rat kingers tend to be extremely vocal about pushing the idea that trans suicide rates are to blame entirely on lack of social acceptance and medical access. But ruh-roh, turns out they're not reduced significantly by transition in SWEDEN YES of all places. You know this extremely transphobic, antifeminist, Nazi country.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 375442

I'm late to just about everything in this thread but Ron complains everytime he plays OW that it's the lag and unfair system that forces him to lose.
I thought he loves to cry people hate him for being a muslim or gypsy or what ever he pretends that week, now people hit on him just because he's that?

So what one is it Ronald?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino