Celebrity Lena Dunham - Child Molesting Attention Whore

Mungo

Preferred pronouns are Van/Vans/Vanself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, I've been waiting for someone to start talking about her. Where to start? I haven't seen much of Girls, but I have seen Tiny Furniture, Dunham's debut feature. It's probably one of the worst films I've ever seen, and it certainly has some of the worst acting I've ever seen, most of it from Dunham herself. Here's a highlights reel from the film:

For context, this movie won Best Narrative Feature at SXSW and got her the deal with HBO that eventually turned into Girls. My favorite part is around 1:01, when Dunham's character's mother (played by Dunham's actual mother) asks her, " Do you like living here?" and Dunham pauses and thinks before saying "I love living here!" That, to me, says everything about Lena Dunham that I'll ever need to know.

R

RI 360

kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, I've been waiting for someone to start talking about her. Where to start? I haven't seen much of Girls, but I have seen Tiny Furniture, Dunham's debut feature. It's probably one of the worst films I've ever seen, and it certainly has some of the worst acting I've ever seen, most of it from Dunham herself. Here's a highlights reel from the film:

For context, this movie won Best Narrative Feature at SXSW and got her the deal with HBO that eventually turned into Girls. My favorite part is around 1:01, when Dunham's character's mother (played by Dunham's actual mother) asks her, " Do you like living here?" and Dunham pauses and thinks before saying "I love living here!" That, to me, says everything about Lena Dunham that I'll ever need to know.
I think the affect she's going for is fat Daria. Her work is a celebration of mediocrity that a lot of SJWs raised in boring suburbs with adversity free lives deeply identify with.

[Insert Meme Here]

Bonjour--I mean, Buenos Diás!
kiwifarms.net
No one irl understands my hatred of Lena Dunham, even after I point out that she stuck rocks up her sister's no-no place and sexually assaulted her as a child. :/
There's this weird subgroup of people out there who, unironically, see nothing wrong with "experimenting" with siblings as kids. This, surprisingly, does not have to overlap with people who accept marrying one's own cousin as being okay. vomits

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino