• "At my local comic book store there's a sign on it reminding its visitors to take showers."

Celebrity Lena DunhamChild Molester

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by CatParty, Jan 5, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. I'd never even heard of Girls when I was first exposed to Lena Dunham (don't watch a lot of TV, don't really care). The first thing I saw about her was the story about her diddling her sister. Then came the "abortion" comment not too long ago. And I guess she's friends with a bunch of other famous people? Taylor Swift seems to like her a bit.

I'm interested to see how she'll try to stay in the public eye after her show ends.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Especially since I'm sure a good chunk of the people watching the show aren't watching for her (beyond the lefty rags that love her for some reason), but rather because they want a trashy Sex and the City-ish thing with bonus hot dudes being naked. Like even the tumblrinas I've seen that watch it are pretty open about the fact that they just wanna see Adam Driver naked and think Lena and her buddies are garbage (not that she's even been popular with tumblrina types because she's white and doesn't have enough token black people in her shit, but they don't even give a shit about the muh body positivity or muh Feminism aspects and that's surprisingly refreshing to see from tumblrinas).

I mean I'm sure she'll manage to weasel her way into something else thanks to her money and family, but I think it's pretty safe to say her "career" has already peaked and it's all downhill from there.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Android raptor

Android raptor 50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic

kiwifarms.net
  3. Everyone knows she has extremely low self esteem. If you try to shock and disgust as much as possible, you have your security blanket.
    a4de3f7578262cb9a3fa9eb63facc44c.jpg
    article-2696550-1FBA59DB00000578-722_634x772.jpg

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  4. God, just check out the body language on the girl with her.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 1
    reuniclus

reuniclus twenty one pilots fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I first heard of her from Girls. When it first came out I overheard some other students discuss it in a gender studies courses (don't laugh). None of the things they said were good. This was all said with laughing about how bad it was. Lena Dunham can't even get aspiring feminists that aren't Taylor Swift to enjoy her crap. If Taytay doesn't hire her for more video cameos she's finito

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #186 toilet_rainbow, Jan 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Wtf is she doing?
    Pixiterys pooping pose?

• Agree Agree x 3
    smallmilk

smallmilk ウリィィィィィィ!!!!

kiwifarms.net
  7. I've seen plenty of cankles, but this bitch has clegs. Two amorphous pillars connecting her lumpy torso to the pavement.

Gross.

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Female humans in their mid to late twenties are not 'Girls'. They're women. There's nothing feminist about leveraging infantilisation to explain your own failures. If it was a show where nothing was different about the main characters other than that they were males, it would be called 'Losers' and that would be the joke.

But then it's a program written by someone so far inside her own delusions that she thought she could write about sexually abusing her little sister and somehow this would be 'quirky' and 'charming' and make everyone think she's a really great role model.

• Agree Agree x 14
    Fareal

Fareal Eternally Rused
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. What is she even doing? Dancing? Attempting to be quirky and XDRaNdUm? It looks like she's legitimately exceptional here. That other girl looks like her handler

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Country Matters

Country Matters That's a fair thought to lie between maids' legs

kiwifarms.net
  10. I think in those pictures we MAY be, as the kids say "watching her whip, watching her nae nae."

Which yes is exceptional

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. a4de3f7578262cb9a3fa9eb63facc44c.jpg
    article-2696550-1FBA59DB00000578-722_634x772.jpg

• Winner Winner x 25
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    plautistic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Gee, and here I thought women being told that their opinions can't really be their own and that they're just ignorant if they don't "fall in line" was sexist, guess that doesn't apply when it's another woman telling them that.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    TheImportantFart

TheImportantFart ANTIFART

kiwifarms.net
  13. She is the poster child of over privileged white hipster SJWs. Nobody did feed her the vitamin NO in her life, now she is autistic screeching and losing weight (umm yeah and Chris is getting better :optimistic:) because her favourite candidate didn't win. It's pretty obvious that she is losing fame as every step she takes. That tacky series is over, she will be remembered as that walking ham with eyes who molest her sister. In 5 years or less she will be dead because of overdose or diabeetus.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I can see her pulling a Britney Spears circa 2007 and doing/saying increasingly ridiculous things to get people to keep talking about her. The comment about how she wishes she'd had an abortion and that 13-day period post are the beginnings of that IMO.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. No, the left press has made too much over her "genius". She'll keep getting think pieces published and being praised as another Gloria Steinem for having fat naked autistic sex on camera. I hate it; she is exceptional and so is anyone who praises her; but I have no hope that she'll fade into obscurity at this point. She's set feminism back 3o years with her bullshit and she's not going away If her molesting her sister didn't get her shunned nothing will.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. That's what I hate the most of DunHAM, she is only a rich Pixitery whose existence shames women all over the world, but her fans are the worst; so tolerant that they consent and applauds a kiddyfiddler without knowing how that little sister's life was fucked, they don't have any empathy for her and they're suppose to be the ones who protect the sexually harassed.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    #199 skaytec, Feb 12, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Hey!

[​IMG]

Leave Lena Dunham alone, you BASTARDS!!! SHE'S A HUMAN!!!

Said no one, ever (I hope). I wonder how many androgynous YouTube nobodies celebrities actually would be willing to defend her if that were to happen, though.

• Like Like x 4
    #200 ComeoutandJULAY, Feb 12, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.