• "srry cant hear you over the sound of my cool gender"

Celebrity Lena DunhamChild Molester

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by CatParty, Jan 5, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
  1. Lena Dunham is an ugly and sanctimonious hipster bitch. And her HBO show sucks.

There, I said it.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li Pilgrim With A Shotgun

kiwifarms.net
  2. Found this earlier, and it felt appropriate:

[GALLERY=media, 2993]218201707345261877 by Country Matters posted Feb 21, 2017 at 1:42 AM[/GALLERY]

Those red eyes are 2 spooky 4 me

• Winner Winner x 21
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Country Matters

Country Matters That's a fair thought to lie between maids' legs

kiwifarms.net
  3. Contrary to popular belief, there actually are a lot of funny women out there who have a good sense of humor.

Lena Dunham is not one of them.

• Agree Agree x 29
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li Pilgrim With A Shotgun

kiwifarms.net
  4. Sad as it is, I have female friends who actually like Lena Dunham; all of them white, liberal and suburban, and most of them younger than me too. Onw of them even watches Girls, or at least did. I stopped talking to her about it after she half-heartedly defended the pitting rocks in her sister's vagina thing.

I have a pet theory that the real reason for her popularity, and Amy Schume's, is that women are catty, and like seeing women who are less attractive than themselves in every single meaning of the word. They don't really care about the whole 'body positive' crap or breaking down stereotypical gender roles. They want to see a fat slob with no sense of fashion or boundaries because it gives them the smug satisfaction of being better.

• Agree x 24
    • Like x 3
    • Informative x 3
    • Horrifying x 2
    • Winner x 1
    Mogambo

Mogambo stung by a scorpion

kiwifarms.net
  5. I read somewhere that someone once said, when a Man is successful, he stands at the top of the mountain he climbed, and other Men look up and admire what he has achieved, and can become inspired.
    When a Woman is successful, and stands at the top of the Mountain she climbed, the other Women say there is no mountain there at all, and where they stand is the top of the mountain.

Or something like that.

• Dumb Dumb x 8
    • Autistic Autistic x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. but she looked so womanly getting raped by jaimas lamister

• Agree Agree x 1
    OtterParty

OtterParty I shall crush your skull like a clam on my tummy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. They want to follow someone achievable, someone they can delude themselves into thinking they are the equal of or better than. Sex and the City doesn't work nearly as well if the actresses were all super hot. Same goes for men too; Amy Schumer is cute enough that they're attracted to her, but not so hot that guys watching her can't even pretend a girl like that would even talk to them. The best looking female comics are barely on par when it comes to regular actresses, and the most popular leads for romantic comedies are usually a step or two down as well.

54% of white women voters went for Trump. Feminists claim they suffer from internalized misogyny because of men and don't really feel that way. They can't accept that a lot of women hate other women, especially those that are achieving more than they are.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Or it could just be that like men, women just don't fucking like Hillary much either, because of her own repellent personality.

• Agree x 28
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Informative x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous L'Héautontimorouménos
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  9. Seriously, the hating Hillary thing isn't about intrasexual competition, it's about disliking a corrupt and irresponsible politician. It's not like men hate Chris Christie because they're bitter he's in a position of power despite being a fatass.

On topic Lena Dunham is only popular because she's part of the New York media bubble and was promoted heavily by that media machine. Her show appeals to people who dream of being hipsters living in New York.

Girls is basically Sex and the City for the tumblr generation.

• Agree Agree x 22
    Absolutego

Absolutego Ghost of ¡Jeb!

kiwifarms.net
  10. In the 80s, Lena Dunham wouldn't have been employed.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 5
    TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua The Pink Sphere
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. That made me kinda realized why I didn't watch Big Bang Theory, even the actors were confused at how dumb the audience was. In fact, the bloopers were better than the show.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I have no interest in watching it, but it sounds like the latest episode of Girls is a commentary on how older men use their influence on younger women, but it sounds like the whole thing is building to the dashing older man being so attracted to Lena Dunham that he has to try and seduce her? Sounds about right.

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Poor man must be blind.

• Agree Agree x 13
    Tranhuviya

Tranhuviya Am I getting Better?

kiwifarms.net
  14. And have no sense of smell... she just looks like she'd smell unpleasant...

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    Mogambo

Mogambo stung by a scorpion

kiwifarms.net
  15. Like a perfume shower and breakfast ham.

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Feels x 1
    • Islamic Content x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Those thunder thighs have more fat on them than three hogs.

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I find Girls absolute shit that annoys me in every way.

That sketch where Tina Fey is the Albanian guest star on Girls and points out how exceptional it is is funny though.

"You are unpaid prostitute. You are lower than dog"

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Fareal

Fareal Eternally Rused
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. You are Lena Dunham. You are lower than dog.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    TheImportantFart

TheImportantFart ANTIFART

kiwifarms.net
  19. Oh come on now dog's are wonderful happy little souls that bring joy where ever they go, comparing them to Lena Dunham is a bit of an insult to them and a stretch for her don't you think. Try the organisms that cause amoebic dysentery at least give her some room for improvement.

And leave dog's out of this.

• Agree x 19
    • Feels x 5
    • Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Like x 1
    Ravenor

Ravenor Purge.
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.