• ”on the plus side we finally killed her. kiwifarms used their questionable powers to murder schmorky and todokaras in the same year. amen”

Celebrity Lena DunhamChild Molesting Attention Whore

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by CatParty, Jan 5, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. Personally, I don't feel sorry for Jack Antonoff. My gut is telling me that this guy is an opportunist that jumped on the Lena's caboose for his own personal goals only. If he is not feeling disgusted with himself enough not to do it again, we should not feel sorry for him.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  2. If you hear REEEEEEEEEEEEing in the Manchester area, then it's probably @CWCissey.
    benree.JPG
    https://pitchfork.com/news/lena-dun...exploration-of-oasis-liam-and-noel-gallagher/

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler STINKY PINKY, ROOTY DOOTY DOO
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. So, what, is she going to analyze the Gallagher brothers' masturbatory sessions?
    DnAElcNX4AIwJxT.jpg-large.jpg Given her own masturbatory history, I can totally see why should be interested in that. What I don't understand is why anybody would want to pay money to hear her talk about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    ATaxingWoman

ATaxingWoman Professional tax investigator

kiwifarms.net
  4. And after all~

Gonna grab my balls~

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. That sounds like the sort of thing that sits close to the top of the "List of Things No One Would or Did Ever Ask For"

• Agree Agree x 1
    Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Another stupid PR gaffe:

9.12.18 - This morning, images of a forthcoming LPA collection were prematurely released on Revolve.com. The capsule collection – originally conceived by LPA alongside Lena Dunham, Paloma Elsesser and other inspiring women – was set to debut tomorrow as a direct commentary on the modern day “normality” of cyber-bullying and the shared desire to create a community for those most affected by the epidemic. Proceeds were set to benefit “Girls Write Now”, a charity focused on mentoring underserved young women and helping them find their voices and tell their stories through writing.

The prematurely released image featured on Revolve.com was not only included without context of the overall campaign but regrettably featured one of the pieces on a model who's size was not reflective of the piece’s commentary on body positivity. We at Revolve sincerely apologize to all those involved – particularly Lena, Paloma, our other collaborators – our loyal customers, and the community as a whole for this error.

The collection has been pulled. We are proud to donate $20,000 to “Girls Write Now” in the hopes that those who need it can still benefit from what was to be a meaningful, insightful and impactful collaboration by LPA.

This is what Revolve put on their website without any context, lol. Rabid fatasses rapidly attacked the company.
    Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 12.15.22 AM.png
    Lena of course claims that she knew nothing about the launch and is appalled that Revolve used a thin white model to promote this lame "troll comment" sweatshirt. Apparently thin white women have no place in "body positivity," though they definitely had a place in the cast of Girls.

In other news, Emily Ratajkowski took a few snaps of an unctuous porcine Dunham (look at those hips jutting out) for god knows what reason. The contrast here between Emily and Lena just seems cruel to me. Lena DUFFham.

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 12.12.05 AM.png

Finally, another pic that showcases Lena's complete lack of tits and sad pudgy stomach. You know how some people hit the genetic lottery? Lena is genetically bankrupt.

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 12.12.27 AM.png

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 7
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. It's just so amazing how average looking she is. Nothing unique or pretty or ugly, just average.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    cactus

cactus Cactus Juice Connoisseur

kiwifarms.net
  8. I think I've mentioned it before, but it always amuses me when she goes on about body positivity because while she might've shown off her flabby body on her show, all the guys were these fit, shredded Adonises. Then again she's not the only SJW I've seen that's all about body positivity for women but completely ignores it for men.

On a vaguely related note, pretty sure Adam Driver has bigger tits than she does.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Android raptor

Android raptor 50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic

kiwifarms.net
  9. C'mon now, an average woman who is this fat has much bigger boobs. Her lack of boobs is pretty unique. Many men of her BMI have bigger tits.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Are you serious? She's a rat-faced jew.
    serveimage.jpg
    Professional stylists, makeup artists, and photoshop can make anyone look decent given enough time.

• Feels Feels x 1
    break these cuffs

break these cuffs Heemeyer did nothing wrong

kiwifarms.net
  11. Lena needs several lipos, nose job, boob job, and lip injections to look decent. I despise plastic surgery, and I laugh at decent looking chicks that make herself into freaks with the help of a surgeon, but I would make an exception for Lena :)

kiwifarms.net
  12. I like that a while back she tried to make a big show of how much and how hard she's working out and how great it was.

Guess that didn't take.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Nope, still painfully average. Even ugly people have definable traits you can point out are ugly, she has nothing. And no, being part of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee and having stomach flab don't count.

cactus

kiwifarms.net
  14. I always love it when <17 BMI women pay lip service to their rabid fatty friends' "body positivity", but you know they aren't going to let their own diet slip.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Maggots on a Train v2

Maggots on a Train v2 new and improved account

kiwifarms.net
  15. She need to lose a good 40-50 lbs, and then she'd be just an uninteresting, mousy girl. Right now, she's just fat and ugly. She'll never be "pretty" or "gorgeous."

I feel sorry for whomever had to take that shower photo (:_(

Also, I know colored hair is the sign of "danger," but I proposed the under boob string of jewels tattoo also get the "stay the fuck away from this bitch, she cray" designation.

kiwifarms.net
  16. Hm, maybe? I think the ugliest parts of her are her personality and the fact she is a child molester and is a big fat hypocrite.

• Agree Agree x 5
    cactus

kiwifarms.net
  17. Lena Dunham is a snailfish, and I would not have sex with it.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    ReanimatorEquis

ReanimatorEquis 0 volunteers on call now...

kiwifarms.net
  18. Oh, I don't disagree. Kinda fitting her inside matches her outward appearance.

kiwifarms.net
  19. I kinda wonder what her parents think about it. I mean even in their bubble it has to register somehow that their offspring is a pure disgrace to humankind? Especially given the fact they are acutely aware to what degree all her made-up accomplishments are truly hers.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.