Celebrity Lena Dunham - Fat, Child Molesting Attention Whore and Her Trainwreck of a Family

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Wait a minute. Hold the phone. In the excerpt above: “...I know that I’m going to become a mother in a non-traditional way, whether it’s through eggs that I’ve frozen...”

But here she is in The Cut piece the year before talking about how she was in such terrible pain that she couldn’t wait for the hysto & never had her eggs frozen
She probably got them at the end or she's lying for attention once more.

What I think it's curious is how she's approaching that age where independent-women-who-need-no-man start to realize they're gonna die alone so they try to find any way to have a child.

Because that's totally healthy for a child, right.

Xolanite

Caffeinated Idol <3
kiwifarms.net
She has fertility issues, which she bemoaned at some kind of women's rally thing. Not because she wanted kids, but because her inability to get pregnant meant she'd never been able to get an abortion so she didn't feel like a "good feminist."
It would've saved her the emotional trouble and contributed to a charity that helps women who've had or consider getting an abortion; but that's too smart of an idea.

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1122449
View attachment 1122450
View attachment 1122451
Look at her stuffed into that terrible dress giving an interview mostly about the food in Wales. I hope she hits 300 in 2020!
Jfc that dress does not fit at all. It would’ve been better to stop by the mall and pick up some $38 Torrid dress that actually fits. And looks like she did her hair while driving. That “ponytail but with the back down” hairstyle of third graders and hoarder aunts who still have Cathy and Garfield comics from 1989 on the fridge. She’s totally doing the whole “I’m disgusting but it makes me reeeal!” gimmick. Which has always been her schtick but it’s getting super gross as she packs on the years/pounds and drifts farther away from any semblance of decency or self-respect.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait a minute. Hold the phone. In the excerpt above: “...I know that I’m going to become a mother in a non-traditional way, whether it’s through eggs that I’ve frozen...”

But here she is in The Cut piece the year before talking about how she was in such terrible pain that she couldn’t wait for the hysto & never had her eggs frozen

View attachment 1120422
🤔

ETA: First Tess, now this. Remember when the cover of Cosmo was always some airbrushed super hot super-bitch with a blowout in a sequined bustier looking like she’d either bang you or knife you for a line of coke in the Dorsia women’s room? Those were the days
Luckily for the gene pool freezing eggs is really a long shot for making future babies. Frozen eggs don’t actually fair well against the odds of being dethawed, fertilized, hopefully grow into embryos and then may or may or may not implant in a womb.

Most fertility doctors will tell you freezing 5-10 embryos is the best odds for getting a kid down the road. Freezing eggs hasn’t been a thing for very long and the women who did it 10-15 years ago and now trying to use them are not having great results.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd suggest that Lena could put her wealth towards a good cause and adopt a child, but she probably ruined her chances of that when she wrote a book openly admitting to diddling her little sister.
Maybe take in a foster kid that’s over 10. They would be streetwise enough to not fall for her BS but enjoy having money and luxuries for the first time in their life. There are plenty of good people desperate to adopt a baby. There’s 500 plus people ready to adopt any healthy baby under 2, but there are tons of older kids in foster care no one will adopt.

I also don’t think Lena froze any eggs, but she’s lying now so she can narcissistically infer any kid she gets in the future takes after her.

Reading up on what egg retrieval takes, there’s no way Lena subjected herself to that since she was claiming all this reproductive organ pain already. They basically pump you full of artificial hormones with big needles for a week to the point it’s very uncomfortable (and dangerous for ppl with PCOS) and it causes bad cramps and bloat. After a week of this they then have to go in and retrieve the eggs which is also painful. This is the first go, many women have to go through the procedure for several months to get enough eggs to freeze. I don’t think Lena subjected herself to this. She was demanding her hysterectomy NOW and I don’t think would have tolerated months of painful procedures delaying it. (And it might not have even worked, esp given what she has claimed about her twisted, fucked up ovaries)

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really want to be hopeful that this is all just talk and Lena is ultimately too self absorbed and lazy to take the steps to actually unfreeze her eggs (if they exist) or try to adopt. Or if she tries her eggs won't grow, or they won't let her adopt.

But her family has a lot of money and for whatever reason Lena has been designated as the one to carry on the Dunham name, plus the world is a cruel and unfair place, so she'll probably have a fresh baby by 2021. We'll get to spend the next 20 years watching her raise an even more maladjusted child than herself. The gradual decay of this line must and will continue, and it'll be on full public display there entire time.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
Beefy Lena in Cosmo UK:
View attachment 1120249
View attachment 1120250
View attachment 1120252
An excerpt:
View attachment 1120255
View attachment 1120256
She plans to have kids.:heart-empty:
"I was on a trip to England and I remember my Vogue cover had come out and Jezebel put out a $10,000 bounty for anyone who could get un-retouched images."

Ah Jezebel doing me proud. RIP Gawker Media Inc. 😢

It's not just women who are not supposed to say they stare at themselves in the mirror for minutes and get lost in their own eyes. NO ONE should say that because it shows what a maniacal egoist you are.

"How falling in love with herself became Lena's greatest love story of all."

Hasn't Lena always been in love with herself?
Are they consciously or unconsciously ripping the message and name of the Whitney Houston song?

Last edited: