Celebrity Lena Dunham - Fat, Child Molesting Attention Whore and Her Trainwreck of a Family

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
Before:

After:

Apparently now goes by the name Cyrus and uses they/them pronouns.
Any confirmation they are on TRT? I don't see any stubble. And the muscle mass dosen't look increased both would be telltale signs of it. Otherwise this is literally just a bad haircut, and outfit and giving up on tweezing.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any confirmation they are on TRT? I don't see any stubble. And the muscle mass dosen't look increased both would be telltale signs of it. Otherwise this is literally just a bad haircut, and outfit and giving up on tweezing.
I think it’s pretty obvious she’s not taken any testosterone and is just doing this for attention. Unlike men, who female hormones have varying degrees of effects on, testosterone always hits women like a Mac truck in just a few months.

Lena will probably make her sister donate eggs to her so she can create some Frankenstein baby with the cursed Dunham genes.

Last edited:

Petronella

full blown altistic
kiwifarms.net
Tfw your NPD sister writes a book casually joking about how she molested you and you deal with your emotions by trooning out(:_(
Honestly, yeah, IMO this is a pretty naked attempt at poorly dealing with past trauma, while getting to look woke while doing it. "The molestation might have happened to Grace, but I'm Cyrus now!"

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
"After moving to L.A. a few years ago, Dunham decided to start medically transitioning to a man and 'correct my aberrated condition.' First, they go from Grace to Cyrus (a name Dunham’s parents had considered while they were expecting) and later, testosterone injections and a double mastectomy, the physical and emotional process of which Dunham explores in detail."

So yes, "Cyrus" is on T and chose to lop off her tits, and her face looks more "masculine" in her IG pics these days:
Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 12.20.16 AM.png

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net
"After moving to L.A. a few years ago, Dunham decided to start medically transitioning to a man and 'correct my aberrated condition.' First, they go from Grace to Cyrus (a name Dunham’s parents had considered while they were expecting) and later, testosterone injections and a double mastectomy, the physical and emotional process of which Dunham explores in detail."

So yes, "Cyrus" is on T and chose to lop off her tits, and her face looks more "masculine" in her IG pics these days:
View attachment 1126317
“#serenitypost”

31B6392C-325F-4764-BBEF-DE463EF6A48D.jpeg

Umaibae

kiwifarms.net
(and yes, there are links between ovary issues and obesity...)
Issues like PCOS only contribute to +10 lbs at most. Anything else is 100% attributable to diet and exercise. It's harder to lose weight for some women with these syndromes, but it's not an automatuc diagnosis of FOREVER DEATHFAT. IIRC Jillian Michaels has PCOS. Cows just use it as an excuse.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1126317
In the 41%-pool, now?

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
Oh dear god. I’ve looked at that pic a dozen times now but never really looked at it, and never full-size. And this whole time I thought she was wearing another gauzy layer of pinkish voluminous billowing vintagey dressing gown...with long sleeves.

But I was wrong. That’s this bitch’s arm.

View attachment 1121298
On this picture she looks as if she had cheek implants. Or is it just from porking up?

(...) article quoted about sister
I read the article you linked, and wow, just wow. The level of dysfunction in their family is just unbearable. She describes how she was upset for wearing a dress as a 5 year old to the point she pissed herself. Well, such severe tantrum in 5 year old is not a sign of dysphoria, but rather major delay in emotional development most likely caused by parental neglect and/or abuse. In another paragraph, she mentions how her puberty made her feel uncomfortable due to her being sexualized. If that doesn't scream child sexual abuse, I don't know what else does.

It's sad to me, because she already irreversibly maimed herself, and it's clear that her mental issues would require years of therapy. (which in current cultural climate is most likely even impossible because of all this TG affirmation)

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1126317
Ah, that explains it. I was unaware she had actually started T and I personally thought her parents should give up on crazy, old, no-womb Lena and try to squeeze a heir out of her, but with actual hormones that ship is long gone.

Just gonna give a little prayer those eggs (if they exist) have freezer burn.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1126317
Yup, that’s definitely what T will do to a woman. Ain’t no going back from that. The effects of T are far worse than removing breasts and it’s not reversible.

It’s what scary about young girls doing this shit and how easily they hand out hormone pills upon request. A guy can get over taking estrogen and reverse course if he chooses, but the same isn’t true for girls and T.

грешный дурак

kiwifarms.net
Yup, that’s definitely what T will do to a woman. Ain’t no going back from that. The effects of T are far worse than removing breasts and it’s not reversible.

It’s what scary about young girls doing this shit and how easily they hand out hormone pills upon request. A guy can get over taking estrogen and reverse course if he chooses, but the same isn’t true for girls and T.
A guy can end up with permanent gynomastia (bitch tits) and permanent sterility from taking female hormones. So the effects are not completely reversible either.

Imo, taking cross-sex hormones to deal with mental health issues is a nightmare that exacerbates everything a person is trying to fix. And the physical effects people fantasize about tend NOT to be the reality. Testosterone is hardcore poison for women.

Having said that:

the effects of testosterone are not necessarily “far worse” than removing ones breasts. Removing the major secondary sex characteristic=immediately noticeable, gone forever, implants can’t compare.

But “Oops I made a r.etarded decision and now I’m gonna knock off taking hormones” = a return to normalcy is possible if you quit soon enough. Not everyone goes bald, becomes a hairy acne-covered ape, and grows a frankenclit right off the bat. Fat redistribution/muscle development reverses. If your hair thins it won’t ever grow back but it wont keep thinning. If you grew more body hair it will soften a bit & won’t spread. Before the HRT event horizon, quitting tends to return estrogen levels to normal & stabilized.

If she stops around the time before her voice drops, she’ll probably be okay aside from shaving a bit of fluff off her face every morning- which is fucked up but it’ll probably be much less than most men, and just as much as some unfortunate non-HRT-taking women.

I don’t want to downplay the effects of testosterone. They’re quick, somewhat unpredictable, and largely irreversible. But compared to radical full mastectomy? The worst physical part of short-term testosterone abuse I have seen are hair issues (thinning on top, facial hair) and then there’s the crushing mental/emotional/social/political fucked-upness from the entire ordeal that takes years to recover from. But physically? Short term you can survive okay.

Of course, that short-term point of stopping is something like 3-12 months. I don’t know how Lena’s sister has been taking these drugs. And she’s already cut off her breasts, so it looks like she’s seriously committed to testosterone for the long haul. Or at least to the point of irreversible HRT damage. Cutting off your breasts- in the name of troondom, not cancer or whatever- is a huge investment in the sunk-costs-of-gender-ideology department. And yes, once you’re bald, that’s it. Once you have hairy shoulders and a weird 15-year-old-boy voice, that’s your voice. Once your genitals get all oversized and malformed, that’s what you’ve got to work with.

Tl;dr: Eat your vegetables, stay in school, say your prayers, and don’t stick needles full of testosterone into your legs, dummies

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A guy can end up with permanent gynomastia (bitch tits) and permanent sterility from taking female hormones. So the effects are not completely reversible either.

Imo, taking cross-sex hormones to deal with mental health issues is a nightmare that exacerbates everything a person is trying to fix. And the physical effects people fantasize about tend NOT to be the reality. Testosterone is hardcore poison for women.

Having said that:

the effects of testosterone are not necessarily “far worse” than removing ones breasts. Removing the major secondary sex characteristic=immediately noticeable, gone forever, implants can’t compare.

But “Oops I made a r.etarded decision and now I’m gonna knock off taking hormones” = a return to normalcy is possible if you quit soon enough. Not everyone goes bald, becomes a hairy acne-covered ape, and grows a frankenclit right off the bat. Fat redistribution/muscle development reverses. If your hair thins it won’t ever grow back but it wont keep thinning. If you grew more body hair it will soften a bit & won’t spread. Before the HRT event horizon, quitting tends to return estrogen levels to normal & stabilized.

If she stops around the time before her voice drops, she’ll probably be okay aside from shaving a bit of fluff off her face every morning- which is fucked up but it’ll probably be much less than most men, and just as much as some unfortunate non-HRT-taking women.

I don’t want to downplay the effects of testosterone. They’re quick, somewhat unpredictable, and largely irreversible. But compared to radical full mastectomy? The worst physical part of short-term testosterone abuse I have seen are hair issues (thinning on top, facial hair) and then there’s the crushing mental/emotional/social/political fucked-upness from the entire ordeal that takes years to recover from. But physically? Short term you can survive okay.

Of course, that short-term point of stopping is something like 3-12 months. I don’t know how Lena’s sister has been taking these drugs. And she’s already cut off her breasts, so it looks like she’s seriously committed to testosterone for the long haul. Or at least to the point of irreversible HRT damage. Cutting off your breasts- in the name of troondom, not cancer or whatever- is a huge investment in the sunk-costs-of-gender-ideology department. And yes, once you’re bald, that’s it. Once you have hairy shoulders and a weird 15-year-old-boy voice, that’s your voice. Once your genitals get all oversized and malformed, that’s what you’ve got to work with.

Tl;dr: Eat your vegetables, stay in school, say your prayers, and don’t stick needles full of testosterone into your legs, dummies
One of our lolcows Milo decided to play trans and took T for about 3 or 4 months and it has certainly altered her appearance and voice. Most ppl though she quit taking the stuff when she noticed the very real effect it was having and freaked out. She went from a mousy, somewhat cute girl to a very disconcerting looking woman with a weird voice.

She’s the best example I can think of to show what a few months on T can do to a woman, it’s a weird inbetween. Most ppl would probably just think she’s a dyke with an unfortunate voice, but compared to her pre-T there are some significant differences.

Cyrus, however, has gone the full monty. She looks quite masculine in the recent photo posted and is past the point of any return to feminity.

грешный дурак

kiwifarms.net
One of our lolcows Milo decided to play trans and took T for about 3 or 4 months and it has certainly altered her appearance and voice. Most ppl though she quit taking the stuff when she noticed the very real effect it was having and freaked out. She went from a mousy, somewhat cute girl to a very disconcerting looking woman with a weird voice.

She’s the best example I can think of to show what a few months on T can do to a woman, it’s a weird inbetween. Most ppl would probably just think she’s a dyke with an unfortunate voice, but compared to her pre-T there are some significant differences.

Cyrus, however, has gone the full monty. She looks quite masculine in the recent photo posted and is past the point of any return to feminity.
Facial changes are due to fat, not bone. Most, if not all, of the fat in a person’s face will return to its former position after ceasing short-term testosterone just as body fat will (just like an MTF troon will have a softer features while on estrogen). The amount of time it takes to return to its former position will vary from person to person, and will depend on whether or not their hormones remain out of whack after ceasing (some people need help from an endocrinologist to get right again). “Past the point of any return to femininity” is pretty bold. Buck Angel is past that point. Grace is just a bearded lady on steroids who has terribly mutilated herself. For now.
(I only know about short term abuse though. Let me put it this way: I took great pains to not write the former post in a power level style, if you catch my drift. You would never, ever guess in a million years.)

ETA: Back on topic: Possible motivation as to why Grace would do this, and why it must drive Lena crazy: Lena doesn’t have the monopoly on big weird stories about sexuality anymore, isn’t the center of attention, and can never ever copy her without looking obvious and utterly insane. This is Grace asserting control. Lena is no longer is the person who did the weirdest and most abusive thing ever to Grace’s body: Grace is. How utterly fucking tragic.

Last edited: