Celebrity Lena Dunham - Fat, Child Molesting Attention Whore and Her Trainwreck of a Family

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Facial changes are due to fat, not bone. Most, if not all, of the fat in a person’s face will return to its former position after ceasing short-term testosterone just as body fat will (just like an MTF troon will have a softer features while on estrogen). The amount of time it takes to return to its former position will vary from person to person, and will depend on whether or not their hormones remain out of whack after ceasing (some people need help from an endocrinologist to get right again). “Past the point of any return to femininity” is pretty bold.
I only know about short term abuse though. Let me put it this way: I took great pains to not write the former post in a power level style, if you catch my drift. You’d never guess in a million years.
Gotcha. Yes, the fat distribution on the face makes a big difference and is reversible.

I appreciate the info and you definitely have more knowledge than me. The fact that trans community tries to eat alive detranstioners who speak about it means few examples to go on. Also if someone has successfully detranstioned I can’t imagine they want to publicly rehash it and just want live their life with no one the wiser if they don’t tell them.

I was assuming, from her appearance, that Cyrus had been on T for close to or over a year. The is just such a marked difference between the early “trans” photo of her compared to the latest. The first reads female with butch style, the second reads a male to me but that’s due to the facial hair and change in fat distribution.

I probably don’t think of breasts/ mastectomies as a huge read because I always look at people’s faces, not bodies. But Men on the other hand tend to look at bodies first.

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net
Gotcha. Yes, the fat distribution on the face makes a big difference and is reversible.

I appreciate the info and you definitely have more knowledge than me. The fact that trans community tries to eat alive detranstioners who speak about it means few examples to go on. Also if someone has successfully detranstioned I can’t imagine they want to publicly rehash it and just want live their life with no one the wiser if they don’t tell them.

I was assuming, from her appearance, that Cyrus had been on T for close to or over a year. The is just such a marked difference between the early “trans” photo of her compared to the latest. The first reads female with butch style, the second reads a male to me but that’s due to the facial hair and change in fat distribution.

I probably don’t think of breasts/ mastectomies as a huge read because I always look at people’s faces, not bodies. But Men on the other hand tend to look at bodies first.
Oh yeah, when I talk about the breast removal being more extreme imo, I’m talking about from a personal, “omg-wtf-have-I-done” mental health perspective, not from the “how I look on the street” perspective (although they’re obvs related). And that’s one I don’t have any personal involvement with (thank god) so it’s just speculation on my part anyway.
Testosterone: not even once etc.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
She's likely been on T for a year or more. Her face is noticeably harder in this picture from August 2019:
Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 2.58.07 AM.png
She received this denial for areola reconstruction in August 2018, and if you read the rationale, it sounds like she was quite rash in regard to her top surgery, i.e. requesting insurance approval before living like a man for at least a full six months:
Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 3.10.16 AM.png
I'm still wondering when we can just return to the days of butch dykes who aren't self-loathing, or at least not actively self-injurious.

Last edited:

Umaibae

kiwifarms.net
There's something in the water in LA. I know quite a few women there about this age who have trooned out. One used to be cute and is famous and now looks like a fat freak, but LOVES to post topless photos of her uwu fleshy boi body after top surgery (which, coincidentally, also was done maybe two or three months after this person decided she was pangender or polygender or whatever gender uses both the he or she and they pronoun). Can't keep up with this shit.

Peaches Demure

Liberate me ex inferis!
kiwifarms.net
She's likely been on T for a year or more. Her face is noticeably harder in this picture from August 2019:
View attachment 1129469
She received this denial for areola reconstruction in August 2018, and if you read the rationale, it sounds like she was quite rash in regard to her top surgery, i.e. requesting insurance approval before living like a man for at least a full six months:
View attachment 1129472
I'm still wondering when we can just return to the days of butch dykes who aren't self-loathing, or at least not actively self-injurious.
Isn't her family, like, really well-off? Why would she need insurance to pay for this?

They bought Lena a career, so...

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1129469
View attachment 1129472
Why is manly Cyrus wearing a silky pink top ? Did she decide being a soft boi was too common so she’d become a transman that dresses girly instead?

Im rather disappointed in the gay community not calling out the looney trans for trying to consume an entire generation of butch dykes and femme gay boys by with their bullshit. The trans demographic seems to be 30% gay youths who were convinced they were trans instead of gay, 20% depressed mentally ill ppl who fixate on changing gender as solving their problems, 40% cross dressing men who uses “trans” as a way to live their fetish full time and 10% people with actual dysphoria that transitioning helps resolve.

There is zero doubt in my mind that two of my butch and soft butch lesbian friends would have become transmen had they been born after 1997. Luckily they weren’t, made it through a tough adolescences and went on to be perfectly happy lesbians that became scientists and rescue dogs.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Isn't her family, like, really well-off? Why would she need insurance to pay for this?

They bought Lena a career, so...
Good point. Pretty sure her parents have millions just from selling off their Manhattan real estate while Lena has an alleged net worth of $12 mil.

I wonder if Grace is trying to be independent and make her own way. I can't imagine she personally has much of a steady income as a person without a real job (she's a trans activist and writer as far as I can tell), so she does need insurance to cover all of her BS procedures if she's living in LA and isn't sponging off her family. That would almost be admirable if cutting off healthy breasts wasn't a completely misguided, self-indulgent, and wasteful act.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
I also get the impression that Lena is their Golden child while Grace is just kind of there. So Lena probably gets more of her parents money than Grace.

It must suck to have the thing you're most famous for be that you got molested by your older sibling. I can kinda see why Grace trooned out, both as a way to try and cope with trauma and make herself known for something other than getting diddled.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
I also get the impression that Lena is their Golden child while Grace is just kind of there. So Lena probably gets more of her parents money than Grace.

It must suck to have the thing you're most famous for be that you got molested by your older sibling. I can kinda see why Grace trooned out, both as a way to try and cope with trauma and make herself known for something other than getting diddled.
Lena was extremely crazy as a child (no surprise there) and had a host of problems like severe OCD and anxiety. In wealthy neurotic '90s New Yorker fashion, she went to therapy all the time and found ways to weasel out of attending class at her fancy private school. She talks about it here:

So I have no doubt that Lena always got the lion's share of the attention. The squeaky wheel and all that.

It seems Grace didn't get a break from Lena's needy, consuming presence until Lena transferred to Oberlin her sophomore year of college, and then Lena used the family's apartment to film Tiny Furniture while Grace was still in high school and likely coaxed her to be in the movie as well.

Grace is almost certainly acting out, seeking attention, and trying to take control of her own identity/narrative through her transition.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
Imagine growing up with a self indulgent attention whore who needs everything to be about her all the time and casually molests you. And your dad Carroll Dunham is an artist who literally had a 10+ year period devoted to a crudely drawn penis man. Think Picasso "blue period" except its all dicks.

image1big.jpg

dick on dirt

cri_151262.jpg

floating dick house boat

0000008715.jpg

gun totin' dick face

H2166-L09881376.jpg

dick munchin'

This shit makes me want to throw a molotov cocktail in the next art gallery I walk by in lower manhattan. And these are the relatively g-rated paintings by him.

I'm pretty sure I remember Lena mentioning in some interview how she was exposed to x-rated stuff in her dads art as a very young girl. I wonder what might compel a young child to experiment and have a preoccupation with her sisters genitalia at an extremely young age?

I had a crush on Grace Dunham when I saw Tiny Furniture. This is so sad.

Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 10.51.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 10.54.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 11.07.19 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 11.07.49 AM.png

What a waste of a good booty. 😢 Part deux. (part one)

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine growing up with a self indulgent attention whore who needs everything to be about her all the time and casually molests you. And your dad Carroll Dunham is an artist who literally had a 10+ year period devoted to a crudely drawn penis man. Think Picasso "blue period" except its all dicks.

View attachment 1131610

dick on dirt

View attachment 1131612

floating dick house boat

View attachment 1131613

gun totin' dick face

View attachment 1131614

dick munchin'

This shit makes me want to throw a molotov cocktail in the next art gallery I walk by in lower manhattan. And these are the relatively g-rated paintings by him.

I'm pretty sure I remember Lena mentioning in some interview how she was exposed to x-rated stuff in her dads art as a very young girl. I wonder what might compel a young child to experiment and have a preoccupation with her sisters genitalia at an extremely young age?

I had a crush on Grace Dunham when I saw Tiny Furniture. This is so sad.

View attachment 1131618

View attachment 1131620

View attachment 1131632 View attachment 1131633

What a waste of a good booty. 😢 Part deux. (part one)
Her dad also painted a lot of spread vaginas, seeing the penis paintings is the first I’ve seen of his obsession with male genitalia. I can’t believe he had a career in art, his work is awful.

Why the fuck did those two ppl even have kids? As a sick experiment?

Also Grace has a pretty average flat ass based on those photos, though she was a pretty girl. Milo, shockingly, on the other hand actually did have a nice shapely booty.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Those paintings look like something a creepy fetishist would hang at their place. I'm not surprised that he's famous, I'm surprised he's mainstream. Those kind of paintings are people's dirty secret because despite they suck, it's probably the only thing available that panders to their perversion and it's only known in small circles of creeps. I could understand it if he was a much better artist with much better art. Say, something like this:

img_1418.jpg

This is way much better than what Lena's dad has ever done without being necessarily superb.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck did those two ppl even have kids? As a sick experiment?
It almost seems so. Laurie Simmons and Carroll Dunham were 42 when Grace was born, not some wet-behind-the-ears young couple. However, I think being in the narcissistic art microcosm for their entire adult lives made them far worse parents instead of wiser, clued-in ones.

And the weird dick art seems to be what Carroll was fixated on during the late 1980s and 1990s before he turned his attention to those warped, exaggerated Garden of Eden-on-acid vaginal close-ups in the 2000s, so Lena was repeatedly exposed to dick noses from toddlerhood on. Perfectly healthy and normal.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1122449
View attachment 1122450
View attachment 1122451
Look at her stuffed into that terrible dress giving an interview mostly about the food in Wales. I hope she hits 300 in 2020!

Edit: And some pics from October:
View attachment 1122458
View attachment 1122466
View attachment 1122464
lmao
No one has commented on it, but at the end in her anecdote about British people not being able to take compliments, the reaction she apparently gets is "Don't touch me." Looks like Lena's still handsy with other women.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: murgatroid

Dorsia.Reservation

When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.
kiwifarms.net
Here are some more somewhat belated embarrassingly sloppy Lena pics. She showed up to a Broadway premiere quite literally bulging out of another ill-fitting dress:
View attachment 1133954
View attachment 1133950
View attachment 1133953
It's rather bizarre how much affection image-obsessed Anna Wintour and her mini-me daughter have for this fat slob.
I guarantee she is purposely dressing like this so she can go on a reeee muh disabilities opressed woman fest if somebody mentions it in an article or something like that.

What is with these people (Wintour and too many others who pay this cow lip service) not telling this self admitted child groomer/molester to piss off?