Celebrity Lena Dunham - Fat, Child Molesting Attention Whore and Her Trainwreck of a Family

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here are some more somewhat belated embarrassingly sloppy Lena pics. She showed up to a Broadway premiere quite literally bulging out of another ill-fitting dress:
View attachment 1133954
View attachment 1133950
View attachment 1133953
It's rather bizarre how much affection image-obsessed Anna Wintour and her mini-me daughter have for this fat slob.
Wintour and her spawn get lots of flack for their upholding of the skinny rich aesthetic. Lena can be there pet far girl to show they don’t really despise all fatties and people who dress like shit. This is why being photographed at parties with Lena is important. Anna will tolerate an artistic Manhattan small fat hipster celebrity so she doesn’t have use fat “models.” Lena is her fatty deflector shield.

I can only think Lena either lies about her size or manages to gain 10 lbs or more inbetween a fitting and when she actually wears her outfit. It’s amazing how every IRL appearance she makes how terribly ill fitting and unflattering her clothes are.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here are some more somewhat belated embarrassingly sloppy Lena pics. She showed up to a Broadway premiere quite literally bulging out of another ill-fitting dress:
View attachment 1133954
View attachment 1133950
View attachment 1133953
It's rather bizarre how much affection image-obsessed Anna Wintour and her mini-me daughter have for this fat slob.
Looks to me as if Anna heaved a sigh and beckoned over a stylist to safety pin the exceptional fatty's dress shut before their photo.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1133954
View attachment 1133950
View attachment 1133953
That dress looks so damned weird on her. On one hand, it's way too big, as the too-long sleeves and drooping shoulders attest. On the other hand, it's way too small, as seen by the way it shows every bulge and strains at the buttons. It's a dress made for a woman who is at least 6" taller and 40lbs lighter than Lena is, and thus looks like absolute shit on her. And dressing like that just makes her look even more mentally unbalanced than we already know she is.

What a fucking train wreck. But it's hilarious to watch.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 12.47.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 12.49.40 PM.png

Really, they are friendsies? I feel like I can see the discomfort in Anna Wintours face through those giant sunglasses.

That outfit is hilariously bad. It's like she tried every "trick" people use to make themselves look slimmer like vertical lines and a belt around the midsection yet she still managed to look disgustingly fat with bulges squeezing out in all different areas.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
That outfit is hilariously bad. It's like she tried every "trick" people use to make themselves look slimmer like vertical lines and a belt around the midsection yet she still managed to look disgustingly fat with bulges squeezing out in all different areas.
Vertical lines don't really help when you're that big (nothing does, actually) because they don't make a straight line: the bulgy parts of your body distort the line. That could work for a skirt or pants, but not a dress.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Really, they are friendsies? I feel like I can see the discomfort in Anna Wintours face through those giant sunglasses.

Yeah, apparently Lena and Anna's daughter Bee are friends. Bee selected Lena to contribute to Teen Vogue back in the early 2000s, and then in 2014, Vogue put Lena on its cover. The latter definitely wouldn't have happened unless Anna approved of Lena.

Anna usually looks like she's just sniffed a fart, but perhaps some of the shine has worn off of Lena now that Girls is over and she's legitimately obese.

• Informative
Reactions: Trombonista

Fuck you and your asspats

Unamused
kiwifarms.net
Facial changes are due to fat, not bone. Most, if not all, of the fat in a person’s face will return to its former position after ceasing short-term testosterone just as body fat will (just like an MTF troon will have a softer features while on estrogen). The amount of time it takes to return to its former position will vary from person to person, and will depend on whether or not their hormones remain out of whack after ceasing (some people need help from an endocrinologist to get right again). “Past the point of any return to femininity” is pretty bold. Buck Angel is past that point. Grace is just a bearded lady on steroids who has terribly mutilated herself. For now.
(I only know about short term abuse though. Let me put it this way: I took great pains to not write the former post in a power level style, if you catch my drift. You would never, ever guess in a million years.)

ETA: Back on topic: Possible motivation as to why Grace would do this, and why it must drive Lena crazy: Lena doesn’t have the monopoly on big weird stories about sexuality anymore, isn’t the center of attention, and can never ever copy her without looking obvious and utterly insane. This is Grace asserting control. Lena is no longer is the person who did the weirdest and most abusive thing ever to Grace’s body: Grace is. How utterly fucking tragic.
I think you have a very good point bringing up what this does to Lena. Lena abused Grace, as a girl. Grace abandoning that person and becoming Cyrus, I think, is a way of taking power or control. Lena has never hurt Cyrus. Maybe the abuse is easier to handle when Grace thinks of it happening to the person she no longer is. Cyrus is maybe someone Grace feels safe as, that Lena can't touch. Maybe Cyrus loves the effect this has had on Lena. It must be effecting Lena in some way.
I also find it interesting that Cyrus's middle name is Grace. It makes me feel that Grace doesn't want to be entirely abandoned, or that Cyrus still wants to keep a part of her. I don't know if this is something trans individuals do, but I personally thought it would be more likely to want to abandon their old identity, as their biological sex, completely, unless they still had a connection to who they were before.
I could be completely incorrect. These were only points that intrigued me.

Dorsia.Reservation

When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.
kiwifarms.net
Good for her ego
Fixed that for ya!

Self confessed child groomer and molester...instead of being shunned is walking the runway and being given tv series and awards.

But she is totally an oppressed woman as she claims endlessly on social media and interviews.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net

Good for her confidence but.......pfft
Not a flattering dress
The craziest thing is she really thinks she's hot, beautiful, sexy when she really looks like Chester Cobblepot's illegitimate daughter. (Lol, edit: I meant Oswald Cobblepot. I always mix him up with Chester Copperpot from The Goonies.)

Lol, and look at her with the real models towering behind her:
Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 12.29.05 PM.png
The tastemakers are trolling us hard.

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

The Frictional Anne Of Green Gables
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The craziest thing is she really thinks she's hot, beautiful, sexy when she really looks like Chester Cobblepot's illegitimate daughter.

Lol, and look at her with the real models towering behind her:
View attachment 1144725
The tastemakers are trolling us hard.
She looks like someone’s sulky 14 year old daughter that was forced to take off her goth clothes, wipe all the black eyeliner off and dress nice for the Christmas party. She looks like a little kid totally lost at an adult party.

3119967d0c

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited: