Celebrity Lena Dunham - Fat, Child Molesting Attention Whore and Her Trainwreck of a Family

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Was Grace really old enough to remember being abused by Lena? I don't think those things surface when you were a baby. Although, who knows what else happened in that household.

The craziest thing is she really thinks she's hot, beautiful, sexy when she really looks like Chester Cobblepot's illegitimate daughter. (Lol, edit: I meant Oswald Cobblepot. I always mix him up with Chester Copperpot from The Goonies.)
Nah, she knows she's not, that's the whole point of her personality. She knows she's unattractive and all her shenanigans are about forcing us to find her attractive through a lot of feminist points about how THE PATRIARCHY™ dictates beauty canons and so.

I know girls who are not attractive and they take care of their bodies because they feel attractive, hence, they love their bodies. They aren't anorexic, but they try to be fit, eat well, dress well, and can get any boy they want because they exude confidence. And girls who feel not attractive also try to improve themselves. Lena cries and scream (kinda metaphorically) about how she's not loved so media can run articles after articles about how she's in fact pretty (and we're bad for not finding her pretty) and brave for existing. Seriously, all articles about her can be summed up as "Lena is brave for being fat and ugly and this is an statement of how bad society is for not accepting this". She's just too stupid to not understand it.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
Was Grace really old enough to remember being abused by Lena? I don't think those things surface when you were a baby. Although, who knows what else happened in that household.
From what I remember, besides inserting rocks into baby Grace’s vagina, Lena and her shared a bed for years. Which isn’t creepy in itself, but allegedly she regularly molested Grace in that childhood bed. I’m sure there’s even more of this sort of shit. This wasn’t just one incident with a stupid kid doing gross shit to her baby sister. It went on for literal years. Up into the teen years for either Grace or Lena if I remember correctly.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
When I was looking for info on this, the first suggestion after "Lena Dunham" was "sister". I wonder how she feels now she's taking all the attention.

Did they make it the world's shortest runway because that's as far as she was willing to walk?
It's some cheap catwalk, not some big fashion show. The brand she's modelling for has some interesting designs, tbh, but what she's wearing isn't yet in their catalogue to see how actually would look in a normal human.

The brand, 16arlington, already did the outfit she wore for the UK premiere of "Once Upon in Hollywood". And the whole deal is very sad.

Dunham first linked up with 16Arlington when she needed a look for the London premiere of “Once Upon a Time … in Hollywood,” and her stylist approached Capaldo and his co-founder Kikka Cavenati about creating something special. (..)​
“I grew up watching ‘Girls,’ so we were so excited about it,” Cavenati told the outlet. “Lena takes fashion seriously, but has so much fun at the same time, and that’s what we do. We take what we do seriously, but we also have fun with it. We just got on really well.”​

I really, REALLY had to investigate who was the sad human being who "grew up" watching Girls and, surprisingly, she looks like a normal person.

img_3793.jpg

There are more pics about this whole event with Lena

"
"She dresses for herself," adds Capaldo. "We’ve been lucky to work with such powerful women from the beginning – women who are changing the world for a better place and Lena is a prime example of that. She embodies this spirit of power and intelligence. Everything we stand for as a brand, she ticks every box for us."

When it came to asking Dunham whether she wanted to star as a model in the autumn/winter 2020, the actress didn't hesitate. "She said it was a dream of hers as a child to walk in a catwalk show and that to walk for us would be a dream come true," laughs Capaldo. "We said, ‘no Lena you’re making our dreams come true.'""

photo-11-02-2020-13-01-31-1581699805.jpgphoto11-11-edited-pixlr-2-1581699090.jpgphoto24-21-edited-pixlr-2-1581699090.jpg

• Horrifying
  • Informative
Reactions: Clovis and Positron

Morimba

Eating 5 feelings a day
kiwifarms.net
The craziest thing is she really thinks she's hot, beautiful, sexy when she really looks like Chester Cobblepot's illegitimate daughter. (Lol, edit: I meant Oswald Cobblepot. I always mix him up with Chester Copperpot from The Goonies.)

Lol, and look at her with the real models towering behind her:
View attachment 1144725
The tastemakers are trolling us hard.
Every picture of her in this trash bag is so fucking awful. She looks so greasy and bewildered. It's so gross. Even her make up makes her look like she's a crazy homeless person that just wandered in. Also, did they not rehearse walking with her first? She waddles like someone on a TLC show about morbidly obese people.

Bani

Rob Liefeld's Pouches
kiwifarms.net
Was the hair intentional? I cannot imagine any possible way that hairstyle works with her complexion.
Call me crazy but I think whoever was the stylist hates her as much as me.
That hair is greasy as hell, and I honestly think they let her go on looking like that as a cruel joke. She literally looks like a fat 13-year old weeaboo who just got dragged out of her basement.

When I was looking for info on this, the first suggestion after "Lena Dunham" was "sister". I wonder how she feels now she's taking all the attention.

It's some cheap catwalk, not some big fashion show. The brand she's modelling for has some interesting designs, tbh, but what she's wearing isn't yet in their catalogue to see how actually would look in a normal human.

The brand, 16arlington, already did the outfit she wore for the UK premiere of "Once Upon in Hollywood". And the whole deal is very sad.

Dunham first linked up with 16Arlington when she needed a look for the London premiere of “Once Upon a Time … in Hollywood,” and her stylist approached Capaldo and his co-founder Kikka Cavenati about creating something special. (..)​
“I grew up watching ‘Girls,’ so we were so excited about it,” Cavenati told the outlet. “Lena takes fashion seriously, but has so much fun at the same time, and that’s what we do. We take what we do seriously, but we also have fun with it. We just got on really well.”​

I really, REALLY had to investigate who was the sad human being who "grew up" watching Girls and, surprisingly, she looks like a normal person.

View attachment 1145513

There are more pics about this whole event with Lena

"
"She dresses for herself," adds Capaldo. "We’ve been lucky to work with such powerful women from the beginning – women who are changing the world for a better place and Lena is a prime example of that. She embodies this spirit of power and intelligence. Everything we stand for as a brand, she ticks every box for us."

When it came to asking Dunham whether she wanted to star as a model in the autumn/winter 2020, the actress didn't hesitate. "She said it was a dream of hers as a child to walk in a catwalk show and that to walk for us would be a dream come true," laughs Capaldo. "We said, ‘no Lena you’re making our dreams come true.'""

View attachment 1145514View attachment 1145515View attachment 1145516
Okay, now I'm certain this is a prank. I refuse to believe that an actual human being-- one with a penis, no less-- watched Girls.

I'll tell you what actually happened. This guy was drinking with his friends and went, "You know what would be funny? If we got the fattest, grossest slob possible and tricked her into walking down the catwalk in a hideous, unflattering outfit and greasy hair." Then someone suggested Lena Dunham and he said, "Perfect! I'll make up some crap about how great her show is so she'll agree to it."

It's totally the kind of high-school-mean-girl kind of prank I would expect from a fashion designer.

Last edited:

Positron

What I say is incompatible with human dignity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If the designer wanted to use Dunham to "make the world a better place", they can rehash the finale of Alexander McQueen's Voss. (NSFW)

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I hate to say it, because I hate her, and this brand looks like a shit show, but that dress could have actually flattered her (while still being ugly) if the trash bags formed a more modern empire waist, so that they ended several inches lower, like bottom of rib territory, not whatever it is there. If they then dropped the narrowing accordingly, it would have given the illusion of a longer torso and would have been a little slimming. I've seen other angles and the bottom of the dress, the flare, is actually potentially flattering because of the effect of where it narrows from the trashbags into the multi-tiered flare. (the bottom looks like a modern spin on a late-80's/early 90's "after five"/ cocktail/prom dress.) but the narrowing has to go down to just above her hips (assuming the trash bags went down her ribs) so once it got to the flare, it would give the illusion of a narrowed midsection because the flare would start just below mid-bulge. It's an ugly af dress, but it could have been made to flatter her in a way that drew attention away from her bulk and towards where she's less bulky, knees-to calf area.

The whole thing looks like they drew inspiration from what Gregor from Kafka's Metamorphosis would have worn if he had to go to a fancy event, greasy hair and everything, like simulated roach shells.

John Andrews Stan

Antichrist, scoffer
kiwifarms.net
It’s actually worse for an abuse victim not to have a conscious memory of being abused. Your brain DOES retain the information even though you can’t consciously access it. Which means you can end up having all kinds of horrible reactions to the trauma and not know why. For example, panic attacks and descent into substance abuse and addiction. An ER doctor once told me the worst patient case he can ever encounter isn’t a shooting or stabbing victim but a rape victim who will have no conscious memory of being raped. Because she won’t have any idea why her brain and body go off the rails or be able to do anything about it.

Lena is well on her way to becoming Amy Ramadan and I am here for it.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
It’s actually worse for an abuse victim not to have a conscious memory of being abused. Your brain DOES retain the information even though you can’t consciously access it. Which means you can end up having all kinds of horrible reactions to the trauma and not know why. For example, panic attacks and descent into substance abuse and addiction. An ER doctor once told me the worst patient case he can ever encounter isn’t a shooting or stabbing victim but a rape victim who will have no conscious memory of being raped. Because she won’t have any idea why her brain and body go off the rails or be able to do anything about it.

Lena is well on her way to becoming Amy Ramadan and I am here for it.
Except the muslim part. She strikes me as an Alice Walker-esque Jew LARPer. Fits in better with the NY vibe and industry connections.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net