Celebrity Lena Dunham - Fat, Child Molesting Attention Whore and Her Trainwreck of a Family

3119967d0c

a... brain - @StarkRavingMad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think the unfortunate Grace's modelling debut has been referenced here, but safe to say she did it better.
Eckhaus Latta is well-known for its "performance art"-like presentations, as well as for its "post-gender" aesthetics, a look Dunham worked with confidence. "I was like, I walk like a boy, but my huge tits are out, so I was just thinking about that dissidence."
She strikes me as an Alice Walker-esque Jew LARPer.
Her mother is Jewish, so she's got that covered.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
"I shared a bed with my sister, Grace, until I was seventeen years old [Grace is six years younger than Lena]. She was afraid to sleep alone and would begin asking me around 5:00 P.M. every day whether she could sleep with me
That's also a red flag: when a child doesn't want to sleep on their own, it's because something's wrong. What kind of horrors this poor little girl probably witnessed?

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
That's also a red flag: when a child doesn't want to sleep on their own, it's because something's wrong. What kind of horrors this poor little girl probably witnessed?
Yeah, I can't help but wonder if maybe Lena wasn't the worst of her troubles. Looking at their father's art, there is something seriously Not Fucking Right about that dude. And where did Lena get her own precocious, predatory sexual behavior from?

That entire family is a Superfund site of dysfunction, with both kids permanently ruined, and it didn't just come out of nowhere.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I can't help but wonder if maybe Lena wasn't the worst of her troubles. Looking at their father's art, there is something seriously Not Fucking Right about that dude. And where did Lena get her own precocious, predatory sexual behavior from?

That entire family is a Superfund site of dysfunction, with both kids permanently ruined, and it didn't just come out of nowhere.
The Dunham house was a revolving door of "influential" New York artists and intellectuals. It'd probably be easier to count the number of visitors, work partners, and friends of her parents who weren't pedophiles. Sometimes I wonder if Lena herself was molested at some point. On the one hand, if she were I couldn't imagine her shutting up about being a "childhood sexual assault survivor!!!", but on the other, it may have been so genuinely traumatizing that she can't think about it, let alone brag about it.

How rich is this family, exactly?
Lena herself at some point had about $8 million. Her dad has like $1-4 million and if he croaks and Lena sells his shit she'd probably get a good chunk of change, no idea about her mom.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net

Good for her confidence but.......pfft
Not a flattering dress
I think that dress works, it looks like she's in exactly where she needs to be, a trash bag.

Lena Dunham is VERY defensive about her father's penis paintings etc. Seemingly Lena Dunham herself has commented to defend him on an art blog I think I linked to earlier.

https://www.twocoatsofpaint.com/2012/12/seriously-what-are-carroll-dunhams.html

Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 4.37.11 PM.png

Video, for your enjoyment
View attachment 1144822
Also, found this tweet from her while looking for more media from this show.
View attachment 1144861
https://archive.md/wip/a0sOF
Perhaps a latent fetish for this beloved character of children's literature?
What a disgrace to Aphex Twin.

That clip has all the songs I would pick if I was making a parody of a fashion show. Some abrasive electronic music, je taime non plus. I bet they made some 17 year intern choose some songs.

Disclaimer: I'm not dissing Aphex Twin. I love his music.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Didn't Lena also say she groomed her sister and bribed her to do stuff like make out with her or let her grope her, and even straight up said she did all the same stuff a creepy old guy with a van that says "FREE CANDY" would do?
Yes: "As she grew, I took to bribing her time and affection: one dollar in quarters if I could do her makeup like a 'motorcycle chick.' Three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds. Whatever she wanted to watch on TV if she would just 'relax on me.' Basically, anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl, I was trying."

And then Lena ridiculously dismissed any criticism of her behavior and intentions as something only conservatives might object to: "The right wing news story that I molested my little sister isn't just LOL- it's really f****** upsetting and disgusting. And by the way, if you were a little kid and never looked at another little kid's vagina, well, congrats to you."

So, yes, this really all boils down to the hyper-liberal art world degeneracy that Lena and Grace were immersed in from conception.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Yes: "As she grew, I took to bribing her time and affection: one dollar in quarters if I could do her makeup like a 'motorcycle chick.' Three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds. Whatever she wanted to watch on TV if she would just 'relax on me.' Basically, anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl, I was trying."

And then Lena ridiculously dismissed any criticism of her behavior and intentions as something only conservatives might object to: "The right wing news story that I molested my little sister isn't just LOL- it's really f****** upsetting and disgusting. And by the way, if you were a little kid and never looked at another little kid's vagina, well, congrats to you."

So, yes, this really all boils down to the hyper-liberal art world degeneracy that Lena and Grace were immersed in from conception.
She wanted to be the victim here. NOtice the wording: "I took to bribing her time and affection".

She wanted to pretend she was so starved for affection she even had to pay her sister to kiss her.

That would somehow work if she was the younger sister telling the older sister "I'll clean your room if I can go with you to the movies". That's pathetic and worthy of compassion. It was not Grace's obligation to love Lena or give her affection.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net

I wouldn't necessarily point the finger at the art world or degeneracy or whatever since Josh Duggar also diddled his little sisters. I think it's more of a combination of general bad parenting (particularly of the variety of just letting kids do whatever the fuck they want) and Lena being a monster of a person.

But yeah that shit is completely fucked up and I suspect she probably did even worse shit than she mentioned.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't necessarily point the finger at the art world or degeneracy or whatever since Josh Duggar also diddled his little sisters. I think it's more of a combination of general bad parenting (particularly of the variety of just letting kids do whatever the fuck they want) and Lena being a monster of a person.

But yeah that shit is completely fucked up and I suspect she probably did even worse shit than she mentioned.
Eh, the Duggars knew what Josh was doing and that it was wrong and actively tried to hide it to save face. The Dunhams openly celebrate their familial creepiness and perversion and expect adulation and wild applause for it. These families are both disgusting and disturbing in completely different ways, and I think how they defend or justify molestation and abuse is entirely related to where they live, how they see the world, and their social spheres. It's far easier for the types who inhabit an effusively liberal microcosm to write off someone like Lena's offenses as "childhood exploration" or "a rejection of social mores"; it's bullshit apologism, which may actually be worse in some ways than knowing something is wrong and covering it up due to its wrongness.

Grace dismissed and minimized any critical comments about Lena's behavior as "heteronormativity," implying that queerness means it's OK to fondle and manipulate little kids. Hmm. (This is also how we've ended up with trans and drag kids imo.)

Last edited:

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"After moving to L.A. a few years ago, Dunham decided to start medically transitioning to a man and 'correct my aberrated condition.' First, they go from Grace to Cyrus (a name Dunham’s parents had considered while they were expecting) and later, testosterone injections and a double mastectomy, the physical and emotional process of which Dunham explores in detail."

So yes, "Cyrus" is on T and chose to lop off her tits, and her face looks more "masculine" in her IG pics these days:
View attachment 1126317
Y'know, at least the Dunham family seems to be doing a bang-up job sterilizing itself...

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
So she is Jewish according to Jewish law. The look-at-meeeee move to horrify everyone would be to convert to Christianity or Islam. Doing so wouldn’t be original or even the dumbest thing she’s done, but anything for attention.
But those things would require some kind of effort on her part that wouldn't leave her with an ever-so-brow-raising story, with additional "so brave, so unique, so spiritual" essays to pen for magazines. I say her next move will be wicca or that Kabbalah cult, if it's still around.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I'm noticing a pattern here. Too supportive parents aren't that good either. I'm not talking about neglectful parents, but those who believe support everything your child does is good. We have Lena and also Milo Stewart. Looks like, when your kid can't find any oppositon at home to rebel at, the rebel against society and norms.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
But those things would require some kind of effort on her part that wouldn't leave her with an ever-so-brow-raising story, with additional "so brave, so unique, so spiritual" essays to pen for magazines. I say her next move will be wicca or that Kabbalah cult, if it's still around.
Kabbalah Center is still around but it’s too basic bitch for her. I think she’ll go eco warrior/Gaia worshipper for maximum self-righteousness and sanctimony potential. Hoping she’ll kill herself as a way of protesting overpopulation. Self-rating: 🌈

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can’t leave Islam. Well you can but you become an apostate and should be put to death according to Islamic beliefs.